TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2010, 07:45 PM

Default Slow carb diet

For about four weeks, I used the Cheat Your Way Thin system together with ESE twice a week. It did get tough sometimes but I was losing weight at a rate of 2 lbs a week. In the last week, I've gone to a more relaxed version of that using the Slow Carb Diet (http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog...-any-exercise/) so no more fasting and I now introduce legumes (lentils, kidney beans, etc.) into the meals. My cheat day is Saturday and I eat as much as I like of whatever I want.

I now weigh slightly less than on the morning of my cheat day and am interested to see where this more relaxed path takes me.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
For about four weeks, I used the Cheat Your Way Thin system together with ESE twice a week. It did get tough sometimes but I was losing weight at a rate of 2 lbs a week. In the last week, I've gone to a more relaxed version of that using the Slow Carb Diet (http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog...-any-exercise/) so no more fasting and I now introduce legumes (lentils, kidney beans, etc.) into the meals. My cheat day is Saturday and I eat as much as I like of whatever I want.

I now weigh slightly less than on the morning of my cheat day and am interested to see where this more relaxed path takes me.
Just a slight change, I've thrown in a twice weekly ESE fast into the mix.

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver