TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2011, 12:07 PM

So the 10th TT TC is done and I'm so very excited for ALL those who participated. Excited because their quality of life has improved, and that's absolutely wonderful. They're such an inspiration that has made me more than ever determined to share in their success of feeling better. I failed in the early stages of the contest due to lack of determination,,, ok, so there's the injuries and renovations happening in a big way too, so I'm trying not to be too hard on myself that I'm embarrasslingly fat at the moment. Some kinda role model huh?!

Anyways, the good news is that for the past few weeks I've been seeing a Taiwanese herbalist/acupunturist etc, and having acupunture, cupping, soft tissue manipulation, bone adjustments, and a special herbal tea, (extremely expensive I might add). I apparently have weak ligaments, tendons etc. and very poor circulation which when coupled with the type of work that I do leads to easy injuries, aches, and pains. It seems to be helping, so by about the time TT TC #11 begins I should be ok to start the workouts again, plus most of the major renos should be all but complete, and I'll even have access to my home gym again once it's been cleared of furniture and boxes

I look very much forward to being heaps more involved in the forums. So until then,,, stay safe and healthy, and once again, a big congrats to not only all who were in the contest, but to all who continue with the TT way of life.

Cheers for now,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 04-17-2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post
So the 10th TT TC is done and I'm so very excited for ALL those who participated. Excited because their quality of life has improved, and that's absolutely wonderful. They're such an inspiration that has made me more than ever determined to share in their success of feeling better. I failed in the early stages of the contest due to lack of determination,,, ok, so there's the injuries and renovations happening in a big way too, so I'm trying not to be too hard on myself that I'm embarrasslingly fat at the moment. Some kinda role model huh?!

Anyways, the good news is that for the past few weeks I've been seeing a Taiwanese herbalist/acupunturist etc, and having acupunture, cupping, soft tissue manipulation, bone adjustments, and a special herbal tea, (extremely expensive I might add). I apparently have weak ligaments, tendons etc. and very poor circulation which when coupled with the type of work that I do leads to easy injuries, aches, and pains. It seems to be helping, so by about the time TT TC #11 begins I should be ok to start the workouts again, plus most of the major renos should be all but complete, and I'll even have access to my home gym again once it's been cleared of furniture and boxes

I look very much forward to being heaps more involved in the forums. So until then,,, stay safe and healthy, and once again, a big congrats to not only all who were in the contest, but to all who continue with the TT way of life.

Cheers for now,

Robyn.
Heya Robyn... See you in TTC 11.. Glad to hear all the asian healing stuff is working for you.. Deb.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Heya Robyn... See you in TTC 11.. Glad to hear all the asian healing stuff is working for you.. Deb.
Thanks for your encouragement Deb,,, you're such an inspiration. See ya around in #11,,, I might just need a few kicks in the butt.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224