TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 24th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2015, 08:46 AM

Default Pounds and inches down, confidence up.

Lindsey got wonderful results, but what she wrote about Turbulence Training touched me deeply. Her experience will be familiar to so many of us who have tried fitness programs that failed over and over. Thank you TT for keeping your promises. Note: Lindsey lost 19 pounds and 15 inches, and she's just getting started.

Here it is in Lindsey's words:

Saying that TT has changed my life is an understatement. I realize that my transformation started the day I walked into Gordon Studio, and learned what TT was. My overall health , both mind and body, have changed immensely.

My family has been in the restaurant business my whole life. Eating, drinking, and being merry is what I have been accustomed to. I have always struggled with my weight: tried every diet, paid thousands for personal trainers, and nothing worked until TT and the Sugar Freedom diet.

Reflecting on when I was younger, I always wanted to wear the clothes that the other girls were wearing, but never could because I was too big. Now with this transformation I know I can walk into a store, and wear the clothes that I want to wear. I am comfortable with myself and who I am becoming. I admit, I was intimidated by TT in the beginning because I did not think I was fit enough to keep up. I used to go to the gym with not a clue as to what I was doing and what would work for me. Having modifications, guidance, and support from Catherine has made this transformation possible.

Instead of dreading working out, I look forward to it. I went from working out 1 to 2 days a week to working out 4 to 5 days a week. TT and the Sugar Freedom diet have shown me that I can still love food, I can still eat, drink, and be merry. I have not lost anything, but gained so much more by having the power over the food I put in my mouth. Food no longer controls me, I control the food in my life. This 12 week challenge has proven to me the change that I feel in myself. The motivation and drive I have to keep this transformation going and to be my best self will not end at the end of this challenge, but will last a lifetime.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0064 (1).jpg (14.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0589 (1).jpg (14.3 KB, 8 views)
Old 12-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Administrator

Holy Smokes, great work Erika!

Thank you for helping these women, Catherine, you rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
As you CTTs know, clients who listen, take action, and stay strong through the inevitable ups and downs of a 12 week transformation are a real treasure.

Like many of my most successful students, Erika actually wanted to train more, but she listened when I explained the importance of recovery. By paying as much attention to nutrition as she did to training she set herself up for these great results.

A sincere "Thank You" to Craig, Lesa, Nick, and the whole team that makes these contests possible.

Note to the CTTs: The past 2 years as a full time fitness studio owner have taught me that the way to love this business is to "Make it about them." We may struggle with our own goals and aspirations, but as soon as you coach one client to a transformation, you are a success. With each person you help you store up satisfaction that can get you through the inevitable challenges of being in the Fitness business.
Old 12-02-2015, 03:41 AM

Smile Maureen's Final Stats

No entry for me, but I finished up my 12 weeks and am happy with the results.

Overall down 3 pounds - not so much, but significant on a 115 lb body. That translates so 3.3% BF (from 18.8 to 15.5%) and 4 lbs of fat. I still want more shape and muscle in my legs, but that will come.

The most exciting inches lost were:
waist: 1.25
hips: 1.5
upper thigh: 1.25
mid thigh: 0.875
above knee: 0.875
calf: 0.5

I injections in my back this morning and am visualizing total freedom from pain It was interesting the pain doc told me I have to work out EVERY DAY and eat smart to get the best long term outcome.

Ha! Preachin' to the choir.

Great work, everyone!!!
Old 12-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Administrator

Incredible story, thank you so much for sharing, Catherine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
Lindsey got wonderful results, but what she wrote about Turbulence Training touched me deeply. Her experience will be familiar to so many of us who have tried fitness programs that failed over and over. Thank you TT for keeping your promises. Note: Lindsey lost 19 pounds and 15 inches, and she's just getting started.

Here it is in Lindsey's words:

Saying that TT has changed my life is an understatement. I realize that my transformation started the day I walked into Gordon Studio, and learned what TT was. My overall health , both mind and body, have changed immensely.

My family has been in the restaurant business my whole life. Eating, drinking, and being merry is what I have been accustomed to. I have always struggled with my weight: tried every diet, paid thousands for personal trainers, and nothing worked until TT and the Sugar Freedom diet.

Reflecting on when I was younger, I always wanted to wear the clothes that the other girls were wearing, but never could because I was too big. Now with this transformation I know I can walk into a store, and wear the clothes that I want to wear. I am comfortable with myself and who I am becoming. I admit, I was intimidated by TT in the beginning because I did not think I was fit enough to keep up. I used to go to the gym with not a clue as to what I was doing and what would work for me. Having modifications, guidance, and support from Catherine has made this transformation possible.

Instead of dreading working out, I look forward to it. I went from working out 1 to 2 days a week to working out 4 to 5 days a week. TT and the Sugar Freedom diet have shown me that I can still love food, I can still eat, drink, and be merry. I have not lost anything, but gained so much more by having the power over the food I put in my mouth. Food no longer controls me, I control the food in my life. This 12 week challenge has proven to me the change that I feel in myself. The motivation and drive I have to keep this transformation going and to be my best self will not end at the end of this challenge, but will last a lifetime.
Old 12-04-2015, 08:08 AM
Administrator

Voting will be up later today.

Holy smokes there are some incredible transformations!

And the essays will bring tears to your eyes. So proud of everyone.

I'll be back later today with the Finalist Voting link
Old 12-04-2015, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielWoodrum View Post
Voting will be up later today.

Holy smokes there are some incredible transformations!

And the essays will bring tears to your eyes. So proud of everyone.

I'll be back later today with the Finalist Voting link
Great, I hope my entry got in? I uploaded the pictures on the last page but it didn't give me any kind of confirmation button or notice that "Yes, your entry is in." Is there supposed to be one?

If not, you all might look into adding something like that in the future, just an idea..