TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 14th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-06-2012, 05:05 AM
Bev1212 Bev1212 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Well I did a great workout last 2 days. Doing TT Intermediate. Yesterday was so busy I didn't get to post my stuff. It's been a little rough today with calories but I will do great tomorrow.

1 rockstar so that's the first diet drink in a week. Back on the wagon tomorrow.

Day 7 - 1800 cal (very long day 22hours)
Day 8 - 2800 cal (yikes cycle time)

I dont worry too much. One day a month is usual to eat a lot more. I just try to get past it and next day I'm ready to go strong.

Did corrective exercises for both days.

Caffeine day 7 - 120mg
Caffeine day 8 - 200mg
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-07-2012, 03:12 AM
wsarwani's Avatar
wsarwani wsarwani is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Manama, Bahrain
Posts: 1,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev1212 View Post
Well I did a great workout last 2 days. Doing TT Intermediate. Yesterday was so busy I didn't get to post my stuff. It's been a little rough today with calories but I will do great tomorrow.

1 rockstar so that's the first diet drink in a week. Back on the wagon tomorrow.

Day 7 - 1800 cal (very long day 22hours)
Day 8 - 2800 cal (yikes cycle time)

I dont worry too much. One day a month is usual to eat a lot more. I just try to get past it and next day I'm ready to go strong.

Did corrective exercises for both days.

Caffeine day 7 - 120mg
Caffeine day 8 - 200mg
I noticed that one of your goals is to keep your caffeine intake below a certain level. Do you have specific health issues (e.g. stress/adrenal issues, heart palpataions) related to caffeine that you're trying to address?

Just curious...
__________________
Waleed
Powered by Turbulence Training


Find me on Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-07-2012, 12:34 PM
concetta27 concetta27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Posts: 3,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev1212 View Post
WOW!!! I'm exhausted just reading your log LOL. Them workout are awesome. Will enjoy following you!!!!
Thanks Bev. Taking it easy the last two weeks to rest my sore knees. Hopefully starting a program next week. In addition to the negative pull ups, have you tried using a band for assistance? It helps train you to keep your shoulders down and to pull from your lats. Keep up the good work. Concetta
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-07-2012, 04:58 PM
RobB's Avatar
RobB RobB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 11,632
Default

Did you get this Bev???? Craig had the link in his journal, today........

http://jasonferruggia.com/top-10-way...your-pull-ups/
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Bev1212 Bev1212 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani
I noticed that one of your goals is to keep your caffeine intake below a certain level. Do you have specific health issues (e.g. stress/adrenal issues, heart palpataions) related to caffeine that you're trying to address?

Just curious...
No I just have let my intake get so high that I'm afraid of having issues. I drive a truck and it's easy to rely on it. I have heard that under 300 is safe and anything beyond can cause adrenal burnout and have the opposite effect. Since I cut it out I have slept better and can feel my energy from the food instead of the caffeine. I had a very hard day today because of not enough sleep for 2 days (schedule problems) and had to drink a rock star. I hated that but had to.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Bev1212 Bev1212 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta27
Thanks Bev. Taking it easy the last two weeks to rest my sore knees. Hopefully starting a program next week. In addition to the negative pull ups, have you tried using a band for assistance? It helps train you to keep your shoulders down and to pull from your lats. Keep up the good work. Concetta
Hope your knees get better. They probably need a rest. I actually found an awesome pullup assist from beachbody "90x-chin-up-max-pull-up-bar" You can adjust the tension. I recommend for anyone who is working on Pullups. Check it out. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it very much!
Train hard !!! :-)
Bev.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Bev1212 Bev1212 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB
Did you get this Bev???? Craig had the link in his journal, today........

http://jasonferruggia.com/top-10-way...your-pull-ups/
THANK YOU. I sure didn't but I will now. Thanks a bunch Rob!!!! :-)
Bev
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Bev1212 Bev1212 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Update for June 6th...
DAILY GOALS!!
90% Compliance on Nutrition - Yes
Calories under 1600 - Yes (1400)
Corrective Exercises - Yes
Caffeine under 300g - Yes (100)
Artificial sweeteners - 2 packets
Diet drinks - none
Workout was really good. Love stability ball jackknife.

For Today ...
DAILY GOALS!!
90% Compliance on Nutrition - 100%
Calories under 1600 - Yes (1500)
Corrective Exercises - some
Caffeine under 300g - Yes (240)
Artificial sweeteners - 2 packets
Diet drinks - 1 Rockstar :-( (very sleepy)

I've been doing great on the caffeine and diet drinks cause it use to be 3-4 Rockstar every day. Not good.

My calories are a little higher than I planned for my days driving. I need to do about 1200-1400. Since my body weight x 11 is where I am aiming on training days. I want to get a little weightloss on the road too.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-08-2012, 12:01 PM
concetta27 concetta27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Posts: 3,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev1212 View Post
Glad they are better!! :-) Bev
Thanks Bev. Keep up the good work. Concetta
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Bev1212 Bev1212 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 98
Default

June 8th
DAILY GOALS!!
90% Compliance on Nutrition - 90%
Calories under 1600 - Yes (1580)
Fruits & Veg - 8 servings
Corrective Exercises - Yes
Caffeine under 300g - no (340)
Artificial sweeteners - 2 packets
Diet drinks - 2 today

I have GOT to get more sleep. I'm so sleepy and it makes me hungry ( and I need caffeine to stay alert ). Last 3 nights 4-5 hours. When I get 7-8 I have no problem keeping my caffeine low and off my rockstars.

Had a 10% meal today. Pork Rinds.
But kept it in my calorie budget.
Can't wait to get home and train.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006-2008 TTMembers.com All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.