TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2014, 12:53 PM

Very sorry to read about Tippy. Teaching can take your mind off it for a bit. Blessing. Concetta
Old 03-21-2014, 01:41 PM

Hope it's getting easier for you without Tippy.

They get so far under your skin it's hard to fathom. I still choke up whenever I think about Jack for too long. Miss him so much still. A new puppy is a great distraction but I still miss Jack and his old man ways.

Stay strong. I look forward to meeting you finally in June. Not far off at all really.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
Hope it's getting easier for you without Tippy.

They get so far under your skin it's hard to fathom. I still choke up whenever I think about Jack for too long. Miss him so much still. A new puppy is a great distraction but I still miss Jack and his old man ways.

Stay strong. I look forward to meeting you finally in June. Not far off at all really.
Thanks Peter, Things are getting brighter, and Princess Muffins (the cat) is helping me out. She misses him too- she'll sit in his sleeping spots and meow, and she was even rolling in the places where he used to sleep.

I've put the word out that we're looking for a puppy that Colin can raise once he gets out of school in June. We were in the Quarter Horse business, so I'm looking for an Aussie like I had when I was 13. I adore cow dogs, and we have the space an energy to give one plenty of "work" to do.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:52 AM

Default Screwing up, Coming Back

Sooo,

Yeah I immersed my self in wine and carbs last week. Thank goodness my students have stayed strong and on the Transformation path.

Luckily, Craig gave me the name of a wonderful coach in Southern California, Rebecca Talbert who is turning me around and giving me amazing assistance. No, she doesn't have a published program, but I'm sure going to encourage her to create one!

I took new pictures a week ago, and I'll do an after shoot on April 8th so you can see what we achieved.

I'll be taking the first of my clients photos and measurements on April 1st. So gratifying, and I can't wait to count up the inches lost!

Stay the course everyone. It is so worth it, and regrets are a drag!
Old 03-28-2014, 04:49 AM

It's extra hard to keep with a program when emotional challenges hit, so don't beat up on yourself. You're back on track. Glad you have a coach you really like. I'm looking forward to seeing your clients' results as well!
Old 03-29-2014, 04:51 PM

Default Getting Photo Ready

Excited to be scheduling "After" pictures for Sandra, Sharon, Pam, Jim, Peg, and Maria.

These are all busy working men and women with families and all of the ups and downs that come with life.

What do they all have in common? They do their training without fail, and they don't abandon their commitment to healthy eating- even when they do occasionally slip. They take responsibility for themselves by avoiding excuses. They rarely get upset with the people around them, even when they don't give great support. Every one of them has accepted how difficult transformation can be, but they have also discovered this secret:

Effective training is fun! Yes, sometimes the fun doesn't begin until after the last burped- but so what.

If we all share a fault it is this: We have high expectations of ourselves, and and when we fall short, it hurts, but not enough to knock us out of the game.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:23 PM
Administrator

This is really wonderful, thank you for being a Go-Giver Leader.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:46 PM

Remarkable, Catherine...Well Done! Craig.

Nutrition log
Workout Journal
Old 04-12-2014, 10:53 AM

Default Sharon's Story

My story starts 12 years ago after having cancer surgery and deciding that I wanted to be a happier, healthier person. I weighed 260 lbs and am 5’5” tall. I was 47 years old and very unhappy with myself. Four months after my operation I decided that I didn’t want to be fat anymore so I joined Weight Watchers and met a woman that would change my life, Trish. She taught me that to lose weight it just wasn’t changing my eating habits but getting more active. So I joined a women’s workout gym and started to walk. I did this for quite a while then started jogging, first 2 miles then working my way up to 5 miles. But the bad thing was in all these years my body stayed the same. I would jog 3, 4 even 5 times a week and nothing was happening. I was ready to give up, in fact I was only going out a couple of times a week. Then I started to talk to one of my WW ladies about her success and what she was doing, she told me about Gordon Studios and especially about Catherine Gordon. I went in for a Zumba class but soon found out about TT, I was hooked.
I started to really get serious about my TT about 6 months ago. I love that each class is different. Some nights Home Workout Revolution, or maybe its TT Metabolic Monster, other nights I love it when we do TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks. Its always different and NEVER gets boring. It may sound crazy but the class of 1000 reps is one of my favorites, because when we get done I feel like I have climbed a mountain. If you had asked me 12 years ago this is where I would be right now I would have laughed. I am so blessed to have TT and Catherine in my life, and its not just for now but this is forever
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C and S crop.jpg (65.1 KB, 13 views)
Old 04-12-2014, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
My story starts 12 years ago after having cancer surgery and deciding that I wanted to be a happier, healthier person. I weighed 260 lbs and am 5’5” tall. I was 47 years old and very unhappy with myself. Four months after my operation I decided that I didn’t want to be fat anymore so I joined Weight Watchers and met a woman that would change my life, Trish. She taught me that to lose weight it just wasn’t changing my eating habits but getting more active. So I joined a women’s workout gym and started to walk. I did this for quite a while then started jogging, first 2 miles then working my way up to 5 miles. But the bad thing was in all these years my body stayed the same. I would jog 3, 4 even 5 times a week and nothing was happening. I was ready to give up, in fact I was only going out a couple of times a week. Then I started to talk to one of my WW ladies about her success and what she was doing, she told me about Gordon Studios and especially about Catherine Gordon. I went in for a Zumba class but soon found out about TT, I was hooked.
I started to really get serious about my TT about 6 months ago. I love that each class is different. Some nights Home Workout Revolution, or maybe its TT Metabolic Monster, other nights I love it when we do TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks. Its always different and NEVER gets boring. It may sound crazy but the class of 1000 reps is one of my favorites, because when we get done I feel like I have climbed a mountain. If you had asked me 12 years ago this is where I would be right now I would have laughed. I am so blessed to have TT and Catherine in my life, and its not just for now but this is forever

What an awesome story