TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 15th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2012, 10:59 AM

Default Transformation Education TC#15

Hi all,

I'm a 27yr old male that is in desperate need for a transformation. In the past I joined other TT transformation contest but always quit. I seriously believe it was because of the lack of community.

This thread will be for my TC#15 journey, I decided to keep my workout journal thread separate.

My official start date was yesterday 9/11/2012. I took my before pics and completed my first workout. So I'm off to a good start.

I have decided to give myself several deadlines right up until the main deadline of the contest.

My first deadline is on the 30th of this month, I am scheduled to play guitar at my church, which means I will be up on stage in front of 300 people. Crowds make me nervous, especially when I think my love handles are showing.

My second deadline is on October 27th, a good friend of mine is getting married so I want to look good in whatever I wear to the wedding.

My third deadline is on November 11th, and this is the most important one because it's my Birthday! Woohoo. I'll be turning the big 2-8. I will be 28 yrs old on this day and you can bet that I definitely want to look good on my birthday.

Then of course the main deadline which will be sometime in December.

Well that's all I have for now you all. Good luck to everyone else doing the contest.

Last edited by wicho696 : 09-12-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: misspelled a word
Old 09-12-2012, 02:27 PM

Best of luck with your goals.. I'm sure your audience will be listening to your guitar playing more than your love handles..but it's about feeling comfortable in the skin we're in hey. There's great community and support here so I'm sure by your B'day you'll be looking great!!
Old 09-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Great to hear from you, and looking forward to your success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicho696 View Post
Hi all,

I'm a 27yr old male that is in desperate need for a transformation. In the past I joined other TT transformation contest but always quit. I seriously believe it was because of the lack of community.

This thread will be for my TC#15 journey, I decided to keep my workout journal thread separate.

My official start date was yesterday 9/11/2012. I took my before pics and completed my first workout. So I'm off to a good start.

I have decided to give myself several deadlines right up until the main deadline of the contest.

My first deadline is on the 30th of this month, I am scheduled to play guitar at my church, which means I will be up on stage in front of 300 people. Crowds make me nervous, especially when I think my love handles are showing.

My second deadline is on October 27th, a good friend of mine is getting married so I want to look good in whatever I wear to the wedding.

My third deadline is on November 11th, and this is the most important one because it's my Birthday! Woohoo. I'll be turning the big 2-8. I will be 28 yrs old on this day and you can bet that I definitely want to look good on my birthday.

Then of course the main deadline which will be sometime in December.

Well that's all I have for now you all. Good luck to everyone else doing the contest.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:56 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Best of luck with your goals.. I'm sure your audience will be listening to your guitar playing more than your love handles..but it's about feeling comfortable in the skin we're in hey. There's great community and support here so I'm sure by your B'day you'll be looking great!!

LOL this made me laugh because you are right. It's true, the audience will be listening more to my music than looking at my love handles. But yes it's about feeling comfortable with our bodies. Thank you for wishing me luck, I'm gonna need it.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Great to hear from you, and looking forward to your success.
Thanks Craig. There's no turning back.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:00 PM

Day 3:

Today was day 3 of my transformation contest and I was able to complete the 2k6 workout with intervals on the stationary bike.

I almost didn't wake up because I figured, "I'll just sleep in before I have to go to work." But then you guys came to mind and the thought of failing yet again was enough to get myself out of bed and into the gym.

As I type this I have about an hour before I have to be at work. I came home hoping to make a quick lunch to take to work, but came to find out that my George Foreman grill is not working. Wow, it's not even 3 months old and cost me $60. And it sucks because I'm not one to return things, at least not when it's been this long.

Oh well, so instead I busted out the pan and my chicken thighs were done just on time, with some sweet potatoes for carbs. The hardest thing for me to eat are vegetables. So that's something I'm gonna struggle with.

Well, that's all I have for now. Have a great day you all.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:21 AM

Great job on getting up and getting it done. That's what these forums are all about.

Mike
Old 09-15-2012, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by wicho696

Just did workout B from the 2k6 workout program. Today I didn't do bodyweight exercises to replace my intervals. Instead I did the stationary bike like some people suggested. I would increase resistance for the fast part of the interval.

The only exercise I replaced was the ball ab rollout because The stability balls were in a separate room in the gym so I didn't want to bring out a huge stability ball to the weight area or vise versa, take the weights into the stability ball room. So instead I did mountain climbers because I figured it would focus on the abs just like the stability ball roll out.

Luis,
The bike works great. I go for the resistance.....if you like, you can look in my journal. Usually on Tuesdays, is when I do the bike intervals.......

on the rollout. If your weight area has an EZ bar (shorter), you can put the small 2.5 lb weights on it and make basically a " 2 wheeled - ab wheel". I like it better, because I get much more out of it, than using a SB........just FYI if you have the equipment and feel so inclined to do something like that............Rob
Old 09-16-2012, 05:48 PM

If you need extra motivation you could play your guitar naked. Then they would be looking at you but you'd be ripped and musical. Go for the gold!

Welcome and hope you do well.

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 09-16-2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollybeggar View Post
If you need extra motivation you could play your guitar naked. Then they would be looking at you but you'd be ripped and musical. Go for the gold!

Welcome and hope you do well.
LOL this is hilarious. And yes I am gonna go for the gold, I'm not gonna give up this time. I feel too much pressure from you guys, pressure in a good way.