TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
I was thinking I should have gotten into this one........especially after yesterday........My grandaughter was rubbing sun block on my back and asked why i was "floppy" at my belly. I think that is the " I used to be fat and this is the last little bit that wont leave when you're over 50" in which she was referring to.!!!! LOL.....mouths of babes!
Rob:

I've seen your pics. If you're "floppy," then I am "floppy squared!" Next time you can tell your granddaughter how much of an inspiration you have been to me and so many others on these boards...
Old 05-31-2011, 07:40 PM

Still around after three weeks in the contest, and going pretty strong. I think the weight loss has slowed a little (will weigh in next week), but I feel the body composition is going in the right direction!

Workouts are going really well. I am finishing the last week of the Big 5, and looking back at some old programs to try starting next week for the middle month of the contest. I'm pretty sure I am going to do the Buff Dudes Hot Chick for my last four weeks. I've used that one about three or four times over the years - it's definitely one of the best workouts around.

Nutrition has also been pretty good (avoiding restaurants as much as possible), although I am going to a great steakhouse tomorrow with a lot of family, so will need to prepare for that one. I'm planning on portion control and no bread or dessert - maybe one adult beverage! But just one...!! Lots of water in between...

Hope everyone is hanging tough in the contest!

Kerry
Old 05-31-2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
Rob:

I've seen your pics. If you're "floppy," then I am "floppy squared!" Next time you can tell your granddaughter how much of an inspiration you have been to me and so many others on these boards...
Keep up the great work kerry.............like I just told ma, the oldie workouts are the goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:57 AM

Keep it going K....i know you won't disappoint the older TT'ers in here! All the best.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
Still around after three weeks in the contest, and going pretty strong. I think the weight loss has slowed a little (will weigh in next week), but I feel the body composition is going in the right direction!

Workouts are going really well. I am finishing the last week of the Big 5, and looking back at some old programs to try starting next week for the middle month of the contest. I'm pretty sure I am going to do the Buff Dudes Hot Chick for my last four weeks. I've used that one about three or four times over the years - it's definitely one of the best workouts around.

Nutrition has also been pretty good (avoiding restaurants as much as possible), although I am going to a great steakhouse tomorrow with a lot of family, so will need to prepare for that one. I'm planning on portion control and no bread or dessert - maybe one adult beverage! But just one...!! Lots of water in between...

Hope everyone is hanging tough in the contest!

Kerry

Kerry,

Glad to hear all is going well for you and if you are like I you know that the mirror test is so much truer than that old scale ... Body Fat % really shows in the mirror as well.

I have just started on week one, but I am also going to use the "Buff Dudes & Hot Chicks" (I told Craig I like the title "Buff Chicks & Hot Dudes" better or at least funnier to me) program.

Good luck with your big meal coming up, you should like you will do just fine.

Cheers,

MattyG
Old 06-01-2011, 12:31 PM

Great work so far Kerry, I'm glad you feel your body changing. Enjoy the steakhouse and your adult beverage
Old 06-01-2011, 08:04 PM

Smile

Hi Kerry

enjoy your night out and enjoy your beer!

I really like the BDHC workout and it is def one of the best ones around, especially like those ab pikes!

keep up the great work

Cheers Katie
Old 06-01-2011, 09:41 PM

Hi Kerry,

Keep going strong!!
Old 06-02-2011, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
Keep up the great work kerry.............like I just told ma, the oldie workouts are the goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stayin' the course, Rob. Thanks for the support!
Old 06-02-2011, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minexdy1013 View Post
Keep it going K....i know you won't disappoint the older TT'ers in here! All the best.
Hey A:

How are you, big fella?? Been missing you on here and glad to see you are still looking in.
Hope your workouts are going well and things are all great on the left coast and with the (not so) little ones!!

Great day here in NY...

Best,

Kerry