TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 20th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2014, 09:36 PM

I didn't get in a TT workout today. But I worked for hours cleaning at the new studio. It was nasty. The roofers didn't clean up there tar mess from a roofing problem that has been fixed.
I worked up a great sweat!

I just finished up dinner. Salmon and Broccoli with pine nuts. I had some other veggies I had in the fridge as well (chard,broccoli and red pepper mix).
Old 07-01-2014, 12:04 AM

Smile Hey there!

Hi Shawn. It looks like I'll get to finish the contest with y'all after all!(thanks to Craig's generous contest on facebook) I think I caught up on your thread. I like that you are posting your meals. I'll have to get back to that too. It causes me to be more creative knowing I have to tell all of you what I ate. I'm not quite sure what studio you're referring to above. Sounds like you've been a busy lady while I was away! Hope you have a great Tuesday. Leslie
Old 07-01-2014, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Hi Shawn. It looks like I'll get to finish the contest with y'all after all!(thanks to Craig's generous contest on facebook) I think I caught up on your thread. I like that you are posting your meals. I'll have to get back to that too. It causes me to be more creative knowing I have to tell all of you what I ate. I'm not quite sure what studio you're referring to above. Sounds like you've been a busy lady while I was away! Hope you have a great Tuesday. Leslie
I started a thread called My new business in the Green Tea chat zone after the TT summit. So did Peter. I ended up pursuing my own space for my boot camps and I ended up getting a Pilates reformer (my hubby calls it the rack lol). I am cleaning and painting to get my new studio up and running. It will be a boot camp/ pilates studio focusing on fat loss transformations. With special attention to functional aging. The Stott Pilates training I have taken also focuses on functional training.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:37 AM

Todays agenda...
I will post my planned meals and edit if needed. I will be busy getting things done at the studio so I had will be doing a slow cooker meal for dinner. I will put it on before I go paint.

Meal 1
asparagus,red pepper and artichoke quiche (flax and almond meal crust)

Meal 2
brazil nuts and lemon super cookies (I love these things for premade package food... only 4 ingredients organic coconut,sprouted organic sesame seeds, organic dates, and organic lemon oil) they have 4 gr of fiber per serving. This was my easy solution for snacks at the studio for now. I will be taking my mini fridge soon. I want to get the painting done before I move a bunch of stuff.

Meal 3
chop suey hamburg (recipe from metabolic cooking)
essentially lean ground beef with a ton of veggies

Meal 4
Slow cooker stuffed peppers

That's the plan! I will update end of day.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Administrator

Great plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnss711 View Post
I started a thread called My new business in the Green Tea chat zone after the TT summit. So did Peter. I ended up pursuing my own space for my boot camps and I ended up getting a Pilates reformer (my hubby calls it the rack lol). I am cleaning and painting to get my new studio up and running. It will be a boot camp/ pilates studio focusing on fat loss transformations. With special attention to functional aging. The Stott Pilates training I have taken also focuses on functional training.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Great plan!

Thank you.
I think the Pilates work fits nicely with the Functional Aging cert. And it give me something the other gyms do not have. I plan to use the reformer training as a USP. Then add on a few next year so I can do group reformer training instead of just privates.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:00 PM

Workout done
I had another acupuncture session today. I really like the lady who is working with me.
I also had a meeting with my son's therapist today as well.

Meal 1
vegetable omelet
tomato slices

Meal 2
mini meatloaf (lots of veggies for filling zucchini,carrot, peppers and spinach)
left over broccoli and pine nuts

Meal 3
shredded pork loin (slow cooker)
side of brussels

Meal 4
brazil nuts
super cookies
Old 07-02-2014, 06:15 PM

Congratulations on the new studio! Wow! That is really exciting. Hope your meeting went well with the counselor. We are moving forward with a Sept. departure date for our son to attend a therapeutic school out of state. He does not want to go but we know it's best for him and the rest of the family.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Congratulations on the new studio! Wow! That is really exciting. Hope your meeting went well with the counselor. We are moving forward with a Sept. departure date for our son to attend a therapeutic school out of state. He does not want to go but we know it's best for him and the rest of the family.
Thank you, Leslie. I am excited!
The meeting went well. She is very good with my son.
I will be praying for your family.
Stay strong
Old 07-03-2014, 11:29 PM

my diet today was a bit crazy...

Not as much veggies as my normal.

Meal 1
omelet with spinach,peppers,avocado and pepper jack cheese
hashbrowns
meal out on the run this morning. I did skip the toast

meal 2
small handful of brazil nuts (at studio)

meal 3
small handful of brazil nuts (at studio)

meal 4
rotissere chicken breast

I was on the run all day and working on the studio. The plus side.... I didn't stop at some fast food joint to eat! I did get my mini fridge to the studio and bought a water cooler. So I can put some veggies and other healthy snacks in there. And I have plenty of fresh water.

Last edited by shawnss711 : 07-03-2014 at 11:32 PM.