The British Gentleman
The British Gentleman is:
- Courteous at all times
- Mindful of others, time, and tradition
- Gentlemanly (of course!)
- Owns a dog and goes for long walks in the countryside (<= YES! I've got this one!)
The British Gentleman is James Bond...without the License to Kill.
The British Gentleman is my goal.
That's how I aim to live my life.
Unfortunately, I'm naturally...
- not so stylish
But I'm dedicated to my Transformation.
Since committing to this, I now...
- speak to people in elevators
- Say hi to as many people that I meet as possible
- slow down and rush less
- pay attention when people reply to "How are you"
- dress better
- connect with even more people
And so on.
I'm trying to do everything I can...short of wearing a tuxedo all of the time.
This is my Transformation Entry for the 20th Contest.
I hope that all of our Pro's will read this, and realize that they can still be a part of the Transformation, even if there isn't a category set aside for their fat loss goals.
We can all keep improving - every day - at every age.
I know I am.
Hope you will too,
Craig "TBG" Ballantyne
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer