TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2011, 05:45 PM

Life is a rollercoaster. It was probably the best birthday I had, and then the next day as ,,,. Found out that Craig has NOT chosen me as a finalist as yet. Aren't we supposed to NEVER ever give up? I've NEVER given up trying to beat this yo-yo dieting thing, and I don't know if TT is a blessing or a curse, 'cause it makes it tooooo easy to lose the weight and tone up again. So when I fall off the wagon, I don't get too concerned,,, until it's too late that is and I feel and look horrible.

Also found out yesterday that the tiles I needed to match what tiling I've had done are a discontinued line, and no-one has them anymore.

PLUS, work announced that they are changing our hours from 4pm start to a 2:45pm start. Just when I got in the best reno/tradie I've had, and now I'm going to lose valuable time with him. He's so good, that he was recently on one of those reality shows and won the best renovator in Australia by the judges choice. And I have the privlege of him helping get my house done,,, finally. And now this happens.

So it's happened in threes. I'm not susperstitious, but,,, Let's hope that's it's 'cause now I am real close to giving up and just walking away from it all,,,, what's the point anyway?

Fabulous 44 one day, frustrated 44 the next.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 11-07-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post
Life is a rollercoaster. It was probably the best birthday I had, and then the next day as ,,,. Found out that Craig has NOT chosen me as a finalist as yet. Aren't we supposed to NEVER ever give up? I've NEVER given up trying to beat this yo-yo dieting thing, and I don't know if TT is a blessing or a curse, 'cause it makes it tooooo easy to lose the weight and tone up again. So when I fall off the wagon, I don't get too concerned,,, until it's too late that is and I feel and look horrible.

Also found out yesterday that the tiles I needed to match what tiling I've had done are a discontinued line, and no-one has them anymore.

PLUS, work announced that they are changing our hours from 4pm start to a 2:45pm start. Just when I got in the best reno/tradie I've had, and now I'm going to lose valuable time with him. He's so good, that he was recently on one of those reality shows and won the best renovator in Australia by the judges choice. And I have the privlege of him helping get my house done,,, finally. And now this happens.

So it's happened in threes. I'm not susperstitious, but,,, Let's hope that's it's 'cause now I am real close to giving up and just walking away from it all,,,, what's the point anyway?

Chin up Robyn.. The good news is you are 20lbs lighter and the goal is the stay that way eh! It makes me worry for your health to keep gaining and losing so much in so little. We're all here to help you and not gain so much again. You'll find a way around the reno saga. There's always a way, as shitty as it might seem. Stick it out Robyn and fight the yo yo... we're here for you!
Old 11-07-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:

Hi Robyn

I seem to remember you telling me not to be disappointed because I didnt make a prize back in TC10. You've done so well these last 6 weeks.

Maybe, its time to focus on maintenance once this contest is over. Its far harder than these contests as we all, myself included, know all too well.

Youre lucky to have a happy home, I came close to losing mine last month for the most obscure of reasons. Perhaps you might like to look at the thread I've posted on the "green tea chat zone" forum http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=11297, or Craig's latest post on TTfatloss.

Keep pushing on, TTers never, ever give up. We may take a step away to focus on other things but we never quit. Dont quit.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 11-07-2011, 06:11 PM

Glad you had a fab birthday Robyn...Happy belated Birthday!!!!!

Just keep on looking to the future and doing what you are doing now, which is fantastic, by the way...
Sorry you have to lose hours working with your tradesman, can he do the work with you not there....
Let's hope everything comes out okay for you....fingers crossed....
Cheers
Ma
Old 11-07-2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Chin up Robyn.. The good news is you are 20lbs lighter and the goal is the stay that way eh! It makes me worry for your health to keep gaining and losing so much in so little. We're all here to help you and not gain so much again. You'll find a way around the reno saga. There's always a way, as shitty as it might seem. Stick it out Robyn and fight the yo yo... we're here for you!
Yeah, mum worries too, and I was just telling my tradie about it and how I'm not going back to being fat 'cause I want a great body,,, lol... BTW, he's been a model. He's also going to come earlier when I change shifts. Said the only reason he wasn't was so I could get some more sleep. He's one of the nicest people you could meet.

Thanks for being here for me,,, just need Craig's support now,,, lol. Maybe, just maybe, someone has the answer as to why I do the yo-yo.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg197 View Post
Hi Robyn

I seem to remember you telling me not to be disappointed because I didnt make a prize back in TC10. You've done so well these last 6 weeks.

Maybe, its time to focus on maintenance once this contest is over. Its far harder than these contests as we all, myself included, know all too well.

Youre lucky to have a happy home, I came close to losing mine last month for the most obscure of reasons. Perhaps you might like to look at the thread I've posted on the "green tea chat zone" forum http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=11297, or Craig's latest post on TTfatloss.

Keep pushing on, TTers never, ever give up. We may take a step away to focus on other things but we never quit. Dont quit.
Thanks Neil, but I wasn't even chosen for the finals,,, so I'm a loser in another way in Craig's eyes, and that's not exactly a nice feeling when it's someone you've admired and respected. will look at that thread later.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
Glad you had a fab birthday Robyn...Happy belated Birthday!!!!!

Just keep on looking to the future and doing what you are doing now, which is fantastic, by the way...
Sorry you have to lose hours working with your tradesman, can he do the work with you not there....
Let's hope everything comes out okay for you....fingers crossed....
Cheers
Ma
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Don't know what to think or do ma,,,, feel kinda lost that I put my all into it, even more than the previous contests, and yet the efforts aren't recognized.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:55 PM

Hey, Robyn.
Reading the last few posts and I don't know you or your situation and I might be out of line by saying this, but I think part of the problem is that it seems you are doing this maybe for the wrong reason. It is very important for any lasting weight loss that you are doing this for yourself first. The recognition that you are looking for - you will find that when you look in the mirror and see the amazing changes that you have made! Regardless of the contest, you have been some great strides and are working your butt off. Make sure you are working your butt off for you and not for a 12-week contest. This is a new healthy lifestyle you are trying to win! Just my thoughts....

Good luck with the rest of the contest and the rest of your weight loss journey. Don't ever give up!

Patty
Old 11-08-2011, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Thanks Neil, but I wasn't even chosen for the finals,,, so I'm a loser in another way in Craig's eyes, and that's not exactly a nice feeling when it's someone you've admired and respected. will look at that thread later.
No, you're not a loser, not in anyone's eyes, and I very much doubt CB would even think such a things.

Success and achievement is always very personal. I doubt others would not look to where you are now compared to where you came from and think that.

You say you struggle with the yo-yo dieting thing, and looking from the outside, I would say that is a bigger challenge than the 12 weeks of any contest. Once its over, I'd suggest you put a workout and nutrition journal on the workouts forum and post there. Maybe thats what could make all the difference once this one's out of the way.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 11-08-2011, 07:08 AM

Robyn......you are down on yourself.........THERE ARE NO LOSERS HERE! Get over it....you know what Craig thinks about negativity.............

Last edited by RobB : 11-08-2011 at 07:12 AM.