TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2011, 04:06 PM

Default Tuesday

OK so I've been a bit messed up cos of the work situation but I dealt with it better today... Still not been focused on the nutritional or workout front, but it really is time to kick it all into touch and get things back into focus.

goals for the next 3 days.

do leangains for the next 3 days, and have a calorie goal of 1200 to 1500
no cheat day on Friday, just aiming for one cheat meal on Saturday pm.
no alcohol until Saturday, and even then, just 1 glass of wine.
Workout B tomorrow when I get home from work tomorrow, and workout C Friday morning before work

I've cheated enough, and if I can weigh and measure the same on Saturday, I'll be happy at that. This will give me time to reset. And get things heading back in the right direction. then I can get back into the routine that I'd originally planned for.

As for the work/study situation, I have to schedule time for my studies and make that a priority. The current job market in my line of work in my locality is very very small. In the meantime I have to find a way of dealing with whats bugging me at work and rise above it all. Its hard at times. I put my walkman on when I got in and when the people who are annoying me arrived, I could just ignore them. In fact, I dont even think I need to have any music on... I could just make blank faces like "Are you talking to me?"

I printed out my PDF of Kekich's Credo and put it around my workstation in the cube farm this morning. very very inspiring, and what I needed. Now I just have to sort out the wine issue, which I know I can do because I've done it before.

I havent been good enough today, but its been a better day, and I can feel the tide turning back into the favourable direction. I'm going to hit that B workout hard tomorrow...

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 09-27-2011, 04:30 PM

Sorry about workplace issues....
You know you turn yourself around, you have done it before...

Good luck
Cheers
Ma
Old 09-28-2011, 10:34 AM

Great to hear things are going in the right direction Neil. I have some work issues myself and blame that partly on my eating issues. Comfort eating, a habit that I've learned is not so easy to break.

The Kekich's Credos are awesome, where did you get the pdf wouldn't mind having a copy myself

Cheers, Lisa

“What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?”

“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”

“Just do it.”

My Blog: http://bodybybetty.co.uk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/sixpackbetty
My Workout Journal: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=11481
Old 09-28-2011, 12:48 PM

Hey there Neil! In regards to the cheating.. Admitting it is the first step, LOL (I guess its a first step in SOME programs, hehe). At least you have a plan, and now you are going to combat the problem.. turn it around and pull it together! Good job! Its amazing what a week of clean eating can do for you, and I think in no time at all you'll be back to where you were. So funny about the walkman hoax! I wish I could do that at work.. I'm starting to have issues with people I work with too.. sometimes its hard to keep a stiff upper lip.. I snapped at someone last week because she was being a jerk as usual and talking nasty about someone. . I have NO tolerance for that type of crap.. Anyways. Hopefully she'll be better on Friday. I'm in no mood, ha!
Keep pushing on Neil! You got this!

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 09-28-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl123 View Post
Hey there Neil! In regards to the cheating.. Admitting it is the first step, LOL (I guess its a first step in SOME programs, hehe). At least you have a plan, and now you are going to combat the problem.. turn it around and pull it together! Good job! Its amazing what a week of clean eating can do for you, and I think in no time at all you'll be back to where you were. So funny about the walkman hoax! I wish I could do that at work.. I'm starting to have issues with people I work with too.. sometimes its hard to keep a stiff upper lip.. I snapped at someone last week because she was being a jerk as usual and talking nasty about someone. . I have NO tolerance for that type of crap.. Anyways. Hopefully she'll be better on Friday. I'm in no mood, ha!
Keep pushing on Neil! You got this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettywantsabs View Post
Great to hear things are going in the right direction Neil. I have some work issues myself and blame that partly on my eating issues. Comfort eating, a habit that I've learned is not so easy to break.

The Kekich's Credos are awesome, where did you get the pdf wouldn't mind having a copy myself

Cheers, Lisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
Sorry about workplace issues....
You know you turn yourself around, you have done it before...

Good luck
Cheers
Ma
Thanks all of you. It really is a case of saying I'm no longer going to self-destruct, and its comforting to know that I'm not the only one who has such "issues", and that support is just a click away.

Thanks...

Old 09-28-2011, 04:06 PM

Default Day 12 - Fighting back

Had a decent day at work, and now I'm through the 3 longer days I will probably find things a little easier.

I decided to weigh myself this morning and was back over 160 at 160.4. Well what would I expect otherwise?!!! I dont look or feel any different when I look in the mirror, but we will see how the measurements pan out when I take them nearer the weekend. I'll be happy if my waist is around 31" I expect the last 3 or 4 days will probably take 10 days to recover from and that time will no doubt be lost.

Nutrition
Fasted til 12pm
Lunch - chilli con carne, an apple
Snacks - cottage cheese 30g pecans
Dinner - Scrambled eggs and lentils

Est total 1300

I need a couple more days around that sort of level to recover!

Workout B from TT BW1000 2K10
did the 9 exercises as a circuit again. Its a short and nasty one when done that way. Hope there's some afterburn to counteract the week's excess calories.

Rest day tomorrow and the challenge workout is coming up Friday morning first thing!

onwards and upwards.

PS For those who have asked about where can you get the Kekich's Credo, I've put a link up in the Green Tea Chat Zone!

Old 09-28-2011, 04:27 PM

I've cheated enough, and if I can weigh and measure the same on Saturday, I'll be happy at that. This will give me time to reset. And get things heading back in the right direction. then I can get back into the routine that I'd originally planned for.

I can ALWAYS get back in the right direction..........its just that sometimes, I think the steering is BROKE!.......
Old 09-28-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post

I can ALWAYS get back in the right direction..........its just that sometimes, I think the steering is BROKE!.......
Wise words there, especially the last!

Old 09-28-2011, 05:43 PM

Hey Neil just checking in with u.good on u for gettin back on it.work can be sucky and stressful at times but sounds like ur rising above it and just gettin on with it.massive pat on the back for that! Keep focused and don't lose sight of ur goals.u rock!

G
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 10-01-2011, 04:51 AM

Default Week 3 - A clean slate

Day 15

Weighed in at 158.6lb and the waist was 31". All in all I cant complain about that as it is has been possibly my worst ever week nutritionally in a TC contest. I had thought about withdrawing, as times at work are pretty stressful at the moment, and that certainly doesnt help.

But I've decided that TTers "never ever give up" and I'm not going to let those people's negative behaviours affect my contest performance.

The bright side is the damage could have been a lot lot worse, and its obvious what a great combination leangains and slow carb is.

I've also completed the 3 workouts doing the week's challenge workout yesterday. I decided to go into the BW707 instead of doing the BW515. It was a tough challenge. especially first thing in the morning. I was getting towards the end of the challenge and Lydia woke up and came down. I had got on ok with as little rest as possible, but rest was definitely needed. Anyway when she came down she broke my concentration and the final set of pullups was a complete grind. But I did it. I'm still considering whether I'll do it again next week or go straight into the BW1000 a week early.

Nutrionwise, I have to get back to slow carb. I'm having a guilt free day today. Lydi and I are of to the Welsh coast for the first time this year - In October!!! just shows how rubbish the British summer has been for the umpteenth time in a row!!!

Goals for the week:

Enjoy my off day and have a couple of beers when I get back home.
Only 2 mid-week glasses of red wine.
Complete the 3 weekly workouts and take a walk up the Wrekin tomorrow before the unseasonal weather turns
Leangains and slow carb until Thursday. I will bring my cheat day back to Friday.
Find a way of coping with the stress inducing people at work, at least a better way than reaching for a bottle of wine each night. This might mean scouring clickbank for some relaxation techniques.

Anyway, time to prepare the picnic food for today and get Lydi ready for the beach. Enjoy your weekend guys and gals