TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2011, 04:13 PM

Default 127th Time's the Charm

Alrighty then, bailed on the 11th contest (lot's of excuses, some legitimate). Got my feeble mind made up to complete this one and do well. I did complete the 11th contest but didn't think I had a chance at placing so to save myself the humiliation, I quit. Great attitude, I know.

Hope you all do well and let's keep each other company and encouraged as we battle the bulge and muffins together.

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 09-01-2011, 04:23 PM

Hi John! Best of luck with the 12th!

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 09-02-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollybeggar View Post
Alrighty then, bailed on the 11th contest (lot's of excuses, some legitimate). Got my feeble mind made up to complete this one and do well. I did complete the 11th contest but didn't think I had a chance at placing so to save myself the humiliation, I quit. Great attitude, I know.

Hope you all do well and let's keep each other company and encouraged as we battle the bulge and muffins together.
Maybe I take for granted that I live in a constant state of humiliation... I seem to be doing more and more crazy stuff outside of my comfort zone that I'd think I didn't have one, except for that "uncomfortable, oh goodness... here I go anyway" anxious feeling I get just before doing something.

Besides that, we are some of the bestest people around to tell you how it is, and still help you keep a few shreds of pride ;-)

You stuck through the contest, and that is great, you may not have achieved what you thought you would, and you recognized where you could have done better... and that is fantastic, because now you can post about those past less-than-successes, and learn from them and they'll become your BEST ammunition to annihilate TT12!

can I get a HOORAH?!?!
:-)

Best of luck

~Amanda

"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
Steve Prefontaine

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
- Beverly Sills

Avatar Picture is Jamie Eason. A very amazing woman in the fitness industry. Want to look like her!
Old 09-02-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northpolechick View Post
Maybe I take for granted that I live in a constant state of humiliation... I seem to be doing more and more crazy stuff outside of my comfort zone that I'd think I didn't have one, except for that "uncomfortable, oh goodness... here I go anyway" anxious feeling I get just before doing something.

Besides that, we are some of the bestest people around to tell you how it is, and still help you keep a few shreds of pride ;-)

You stuck through the contest, and that is great, you may not have achieved what you thought you would, and you recognized where you could have done better... and that is fantastic, because now you can post about those past less-than-successes, and learn from them and they'll become your BEST ammunition to annihilate TT12!

can I get a HOORAH?!?!
:-)

Best of luck

~Amanda
Amen Sista!!

Thanks for the encouragement. Let's kick @$$ together on this one.

Got my workout plan figured out. Gonna give the Super 6's a go as well. Let me know what you think. I'm also going to do BDHG and MRT. I'm thinking of do 2 weeks of each and then repeating instead of 4 weeks of each. Let's see how it goes.

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 09-03-2011, 09:45 AM

I know what you mean about the feeling of humiliation. I've been participating in contests since they first start in 2007 and am still here struggling along, determined to reach my goals. In TT-11, I made no changes whatsoever but I felt like I'd reached the level of confidence and comfort to post my before and after pics as well as submit the essay. Why? Because I knew that I would not be judged by the forum members for not "achieving" anything. So just stay focused on the end-game and we're all here to provide any support you need.