TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2011, 10:19 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollybeggar View Post
Completed week 1 doing Super 6's. Feel good. Allot of muscles are sore but not too bad. I feel like an old man when I get up from sitting for awhile, stiff joints and such. Need to walk today to get the blood moving.

Leaving tomorrow for a 7-week road trip. I'll be visiting 11 US cities (work). I joined Anytime Fitness which lets me workout at any Anytime fitness gym anywhere in the US. I've started mapping out their locations in the cities I'm visiting (along with Whole Foods markets) so I can keep the eating clean and hit quality gyms when/where I can. I have my Bodylastics bands as my back-up.

This is going to be a big test for me. Traveling's hard as I'm eating out almost every meal. Really going to focus on good choices and limit my portions. Just because they put 3lbs of mashed potatoes on my plate doesn't mean I have to eat it all.

Wish me luck, hope you're all doing well.
OK I am wishing you luck, lots of luck and Irish luck with it (not that I am Irish, but hubby is 3/4s Irish!)

But I don't think you will need it, you have a plan and are ready to rock, am sure you will stay on track for the most part and if you manage 80%-90% that will be fantastic.

well done on finding out where the gym are already, failing to plan is planning to fail, but you are not going to fail

make sure you keep us updated and have fun
Old 09-12-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
And you can have some goodies with you.....string cheese, walnuts, oatmeal..........just in case. What states are you going to be in????
Yep, I just got into Atlanta, checked into the hotel. Was going to the gym but didn't have time so did workout A of Super 6's in the hotel gym. Had to switch pull-ups for rows as there wasn't anyway to do pull-ups there.

After the workout, showered, went to dinner with a co-worker. Alaskan Salmon & spinach with a wedge salad. On the way back to the hotel hit a Whole Foods Market to get fruit for the week.

Thanks for the encouragement Rob. Oh, I'll be in Atlanta, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Denver, Phoenix, Chicago, Milwaukee, Seattle, Portland, Anaheim, San Diego, New Orleans and Memphis.

You anywhere near any of these?

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 09-12-2011, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
OK I am wishing you luck, lots of luck and Irish luck with it (not that I am Irish, but hubby is 3/4s Irish!)

But I don't think you will need it, you have a plan and are ready to rock, am sure you will stay on track for the most part and if you manage 80%-90% that will be fantastic.

well done on finding out where the gym are already, failing to plan is planning to fail, but you are not going to fail

make sure you keep us updated and have fun
Thanks Galaxy and your Irish hubby. Appreciate the support.

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 09-12-2011, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Yep, I just got into Atlanta, checked into the hotel. Was going to the gym but didn't have time so did workout A of Super 6's in the hotel gym. Had to switch pull-ups for rows as there wasn't anyway to do pull-ups there.
I'll be out of town this friday and planning to skip the workout for that day. But you showed that there are no excuses

Thanks!
Old 09-13-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:

After the workout, showered, went to dinner with a co-worker. Alaskan Salmon & spinach with a wedge salad. On the way back to the hotel hit a Whole Foods Market to get fruit for the week.

Thanks for the encouragement Rob. Oh, I'll be in Atlanta, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Denver, Phoenix, Chicago, Milwaukee, Seattle, Portland, Anaheim, San Diego, New Orleans and Memphis.

You anywhere near any of these?
Good for you with the workout! My good friend lives in Atlanta..actually a couple of them do. I wish we had a whole foods market here where I live.. Closest one is in Kansas city but that is 30 minutes away from me. Cool! You'll be close to where I live

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 09-28-2011, 11:20 AM

Hey Fellow TCTwelvers,

I'm still alive and doing well. Been so busy and this constant travel is killing me. On week 3 of a 7 week travel gig and I'm beat.

I haven't missed a workout yet and I'm eating well. Still hitting Whole Foods markets and buying groceries vs. eating out 3 meals a day.

Hope you're all doing well. I'll try to hit your threads and see how you're all doing.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:33 AM

Hi John! I was wondering about you! I haven't seen you around on the boards in a while. I guess your traveling.. doy.. Glad to hear your doing great with your workouts! Keep in touch

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 10-04-2011, 08:53 AM

You're incredible to keep out your routine through travel. That kind of disruption snarls my routine... and feeds the excuses. Keep it going!