TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2011, 02:56 PM

http://forum.ttmembers.com/showpost....7&postcount=10

Craig sez: "You can post your final entry photos and essay on this site or by emailing support AT turbulenceTraining.com"
Old 09-21-2011, 10:26 AM

Yesterday I did workout A of the T.T. Fat loss. I did 3 sets of 10 reps of the stability ball jackknife. Then during my interval workout I decided to work my belly a little more by doing mtn climbers. My belly area is a little sore today but it's a good sore!

Also, yesterday was a really good day with my diet. Let's see how today goes! I'm staying strong and trying to "like" these hunger pains I'm having!

Through all the reading and research that I have done I've decided that eating 6 small meals a day doesn't work for me and that it's ok if it doesn't work for me. I tend to overeat during the day. So I'm only going to eat 3 times a day to see if that helps me stay within my calorie limits.

Last edited by cgaona04 : 09-21-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaona04 View Post
Yesterday I did workout A of the T.T. Fat loss. I did 3 sets of 10 reps of the stability ball jackknife. Then during my interval workout I decided to work my belly a little more by doing mtn climbers. My belly area is a little sore today but it's a good sore!

Also, yesterday was a really good day with my diet. Let's see how today goes! I'm staying strong and trying to "like" these hunger pains I'm having!

Through all the reading and research that I have done I've decided that eating 6 small meals a day doesn't work for me and that it's ok if it doesn't work for me. I tend to overeat during the day. So I'm only going to eat 3 times a day to see if that helps me stay within my calorie limits.
Hmm....nothing like a set of fried abs! hahaha! Stay with the nutrition there, Carmen. I know it's hard to eat 6 small meals a day for some, even for me. But just make sure you get your cals within your cal limits like you said. Best of luck to you! Keep it going...
~ Andy
Old 09-21-2011, 11:34 AM

6 meals a day is a hassle if you ask me... stick with what you can do!

Ha! You're a sucker for punishment throwing in extra mountain climbers Good pains are always satisfying - you know you've worked hard!

Well done so far - you're doing great!
Old 09-21-2011, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Why DO our bodies crave so much crap??!! It kind of annoys me! I do so good and then comes long Mr. Flow and ruins everything for me!

At least it was just one day! Today is going much better and I'm being strong and strict on my calorie intake because I AM TOUGHER than my hunger pains! For crying out loud I gave birth to 2 kids! That's real pain! Hunger pains should be nothing, right??!!!
RIGHT! Hunger pain ain't got NUTHIN' on you.. dang. I'm starting to sound like missouri folk.. HEHE
Quote:

Good job on your workout! I love modifying thing to make them work for you.. makes things less Cookie Cutter ya know. I seem to do better on the 5 meal plan days. The days I work, and dont workout, I do good on 5 meals, then the days I workout I use a 6 meal plan.. plan. Just have to modify the meals a little..

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 09-21-2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
6 meals a day is a hassle if you ask me... stick with what you can do!

Ha! You're a sucker for punishment throwing in extra mountain climbers Good pains are always satisfying - you know you've worked hard!

Well done so far - you're doing great!
6 meals are a hassle. I always have to be looking at the clock to see what time I have to eat. It's better to eat when I feel like it and when I have the time.

I did extra work on the belly area because I have so much fat stored there it's my weakest area. I want to be a lot stronger in my midsection. It feels good to be sore there! It lets me know that I use my core for everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl123 View Post
RIGHT! Hunger pain ain't got NUTHIN' on you.. dang. I'm starting to sound like missouri folk.. HEHE

Good job on your workout! I love modifying thing to make them work for you.. makes things less Cookie Cutter ya know. I seem to do better on the 5 meal plan days. The days I work, and dont workout, I do good on 5 meals, then the days I workout I use a 6 meal plan.. plan. Just have to modify the meals a little..
On the 6 day meal plan, what exactly do you eat? I have lots of plan samples but I feel like I always eat the same thing and don't know how to change it. I'm not good at creating food ideas or meal plans. Plus during the snack times it's hard for me not to go overboard. That why I feel like it might not be the best plan for me. I think for nutrition I might need a professional. But for now, I'll just cut back on what I do eat and keep up with the fasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minexdy1013 View Post
Hmm....nothing like a set of fried abs! hahaha! Stay with the nutrition there, Carmen. I know it's hard to eat 6 small meals a day for some, even for me. But just make sure you get your cals within your cal limits like you said. Best of luck to you! Keep it going...
~ Andy
Thanks, Andy. I know now that it's all about nutrition to get rid of all this fat I have lingering. I hit a plateau before I started this contest and I thought it was because I wasn't working out hard enough. Little did I know that in order to get rid of fat I have to diet. So-called "professionals" make it out that exercise burns the fat. But through Brad Pilon's Eat Stop Eat book I'm learning that it really is through diet that I will burn all my fat.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:12 PM

I feel so good! Every time I put my pants on they feel loser and loser! I don't think there is anything that feels better than that, accomplishment and success!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
I feel so good! Every time I put my pants on they feel loser and loser! I don't think there is anything that feels better than that, accomplishment and success!
That's for sure.. !!
Old 09-21-2011, 08:57 PM

Smile

Quote:
Hey well done, see all your hard work is paying off, you are getting the results and that's only after short amoutn of of time. Imagine what you will look like at the end of the 12 weeks!

With regards to the nutrition, try looking on the forum at the downloads as there is lots of info there and there also meal plans which will give you ideas of what to eat and when.

The meals don't have to be huge, but you do what works for you and if ESE is it, then do that. I use it and find it really useful, but just have to be careful I don't go overboard when I finish the fast, so doing dinner to dinner works, as by the time I have eaten my evening meal, there is only a couple of hours before I go to bed, so less time to pig out!

Keep up the good work, you are doing great, those pants will be falling off you soon.

Keep smiling Cheers Katie
Old 09-22-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Awesome! If anyone ever tempts you with nasty junk, just remember the giddy feeling of loose pants