TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 23rd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2015, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Yay! So glad you are here! I may have to look into this one for the road when all I'll have is my kettle bell and my jungle gym straps! Is it a video or a printable workout? Also..will you be posting your food? I'm so nosy! I like to see what other people eat!
I NEED to be here Lesile.
I think the program was in a email that I can't find now. It's four days a week, built around swings with a focus on a different strength move those four days. Same for four weeks, except for increasing the sets. All you need is your KB and a bar for chin ups.
I really should post my food for accountability. I will be posting my food "rules" for this contest, editing it as I go along. They really will be rules for the rest of my life.
Thanks for reading, looking forward to your journey. Concetta
Old 05-05-2015, 09:17 PM

Smile 5/5/15

Read to the boys. Its getting good!

Dog Walk
Bike Ride

Breakfast-4 oz ground chicken cooked w/ 2 eggs, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup kale, salad of arugula, roma tomato and balsamic vinegar

100 push-ups throughout the day . Large amounts of de-crapifying my house.

Lunch-5 oz tuna, 1 T mayo, 1 T relish, 1/2 a cucumber, 1/2 cup blueberries(I love those little guys), 1 oz walnuts(not my favorite nut), 1 t peanut butter(not a nut),1T coconut(not sure if it's a nut?)

more de-crapifying

snack-1/2 cucumber, 2 T beet hummus

dinner-8 oz chicken thigh, cauliflower, green beans

Here is where I cheated like a big fat cheater. Today is my son's birthday. I was not plannng to have a piece of cake. I had a piece of cake. Gluten, dairy and all.

Hugged my son and told him I loved him. Its his birthday today. He used to look just like me. Now his neck looks like a tree trunk. Mine does not!

Dog walk

Epsom salt bath to ease the pain in my sore little butt cheeks from yesterday's Bulgarian 1 1/2 rep split squats.

FYI: Cheese and I have broken up.(all dairy actually). It's me, not him. He never did anything but bring me joy. He was there for the celebrations. He brought me comfort when others broke my heart. I have no memory of life without him. I need to see if I can make it on my own.

2 things...This is a work of bad fiction. Dairy was on the chopping block today in the 21 day diet I'm doing. 2. I may have watched too many romantic comedies when I was young and didn't know what I really liked.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17

Last edited by LeslieM : 05-05-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:26 PM

too funny Leslie!
I messed up and gave a little kiss to butter my non breaded fish was fried in!
no grain but that lemon butter had to have been better than deep fried floured fish.
Just saying ...not dairy free but gluten free

Did you feel pain...for the gluten?

I am still exploring what causes pain and not..just wondering your feedback

Last edited by shawnss711 : 05-05-2015 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-06-2015, 02:00 AM

Oops, I didn't think about the butter I used to cook eggs in tonight. Oh well, it was just a little. I did resist all the yogurt and cottage cheese calling my name at the store today when I was starving at 3:30, but I found some hummus and carrots to hold me over until dinner. All these restrictions make it a challenge to eat anywhere but home!
Old 05-24-2015, 09:12 PM

I am doing Mikey's new eating plan and John Romaniello's new workout plan.(I am internet marketer's dream) I am still doing my push-up challenge.(my back and chest have not, not been sore for weeks now) I should buy stock in epsom salt. I'm not online much these days because:1.I am preparing my home and self for a cross country move 2. My oldest son is creating more stress than I think I can bear 3. I just don't have much to say these days 4. I've been substitute teaching to pay for my CA trip almost every day(one of my sons has asked that I please stop doing pushups at school!)..(.there are 2 7th grade girls at their school who currently have naked pictures of themselves floating around the interwebs.) 5. I may go amish

I look forward to meeting and or seeing some of you in San Diego!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17

Last edited by LeslieM : 05-24-2015 at 09:29 PM.
Old 05-27-2015, 04:00 AM

Amish??? Don't bother. The kids get at it no matter what you do.

Resistance is futile.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:02 AM

You are right of course. I was a part of the home school community long enough to know that kids will find a way to be free-willing humans! (they just are really smart about it!) I would never make it in the Amish community. I'm not submissive enough, I would miss mascara and and I could not live without my programmable coffee pot.

Seriously though, he may need to go to boarding school for a year to get back on track and give his brothers some breathing room. This will require that I don't dilly dally around. I need to get a business up and running soon! Easier said than done while moving to a place where I know not a soul! It does give me healthy things to focus my mind too! See you soon!
Old 05-27-2015, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Concetta-Is this a 5 day/week program or, or you just doing it that way? You are on fire!
P.S. I'll be flying down the turnpike on June 29th! I'll yell "hey Concetta" out the window! If you see a story on the news about a crazy lady swinging a cannon ball around at a rest area...that will be me getting a KB workout in on the road.
Leslie, it is 4 days/week. Last week-5 rounds- was the toughest. I'm thinking of repeating it.
I'll be listening on the 29th. Safe trip! I've done push ups at rest stops, no one will even notice.
Old 05-29-2015, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Nice work! How is your diet? I'm not very good at tgu..but I'd like to be!
Thanks Leslie. Diet ALWAYS a work in progress. Still eat too much. Working on it.
TGUs are tough. I'm still working on them and probably always will. Concetta
Old 06-09-2015, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Concetta-I thought about you when Chris Lopez was presenting. You would have loved it! I'm not sure if it will be available on video or audio?? I hope to meet you next year!
Hoping to see the whole TT gang next year! Concetta