TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 23rd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2015, 09:49 AM

Default 4/29/15

Considering I was not propped up with caffeine yesterday, it went pretty well. I did have to take a nap.

Doggie walk(no bike)
Breakfast-i cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup blueberries,1 oz almonds

Lunch-Spinach,tomatoes,avacado,sardines,pine nuts,vinaigrette

Dinner-Grilled tilapia,pico de gallo, guacamole,lettuce

I am still a chef in training, but I know mexican food. I grew up in a part of Houston heavily populated by Mexicans. I love the Mexican culture. I knew 2 things in highschool. 1 I would marry a soccer player 2. He would be Mexican
Neither happened. I did have a soccer playing baby girl. She's white and freckled like me. Mexican will always be my go to comfort food.

Workout:I'm on week four of Booty for Wife. I do think my booty is a little higher than it used to be! Maybe not.

Personal goals:
1.Will read to the boys today
2.I didn't hug my older son, but I did rub his earlobe while we were driving from the dentist and tell him I loved him.(this is a weird comfort/habit I've had since I was little. My kids know that it means I love every part of you!)
3.I'm still jacked up from the no caffeine. I think that was everything. I'll add more later if I think of it.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 04-30-2015, 10:32 AM

Yeah, this caffeine reset is a bear.
I ended up napping yesterday as well. As Day 2 no caffeine commences I am alert at this time. I was a little cranky with my hubby last night. Mainly because he went out to watch the hockey game at the Mexican restaurant in town (walking distance from my studio) and instead of picking me up and taking me home I ended up walking to the Cantina to meet him for dinner. So no alcohol, no caffeine (my drink of choice when not drinking alcohol or water is iced tea) and having to eat healthy at a Mexican restaurant.... It was a test of patience.
I passed, except for the case of the crankies. Shh don't tell Bill but I am kinda glad the Red Wings lost last night so I am not forced to Mexican restaurants against my will... LOL
OK, I wasn't forced. I was hungry I could have taken my bike home not hitched a ride with my hubby.
I had a headache off and on for most of yesterday as a result of caffeine detox. This morning I am ok. A little foggy but alert. No headache.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:16 AM

Default 5/1/15

Today was so tough. I did not have a caffeine headache today, but I am still so tired. I also had to take allergy medicine.(I had no voice all last weekend) I did get a walk in and did manage to crank out 50 push-ups. I subbed today and did 10 1st through 5th period. I did not get my TT workout in. I'll try to get it in early tomorrow before I chaperone a field trip all day to the water park.(yes it is warm enough here for the water park)(it is not n Boston, so next year someone else can make fun of me)

I hugged my son and told him I loved him.
Did not read to the boys today because they overslept

I know I need to stay off the caffeine after this diet is over. I know that. I'm not sure if I can though!

My weight is down. I'm hoping my energy will be up tomorrow. Night, Night!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17

Last edited by LeslieM : 05-02-2015 at 12:19 AM.
Old 05-02-2015, 03:24 AM

Hey, I can't figure out where to post here! My page, our FB page, this page...

Anyway, I managed to get all my tiny habits done today, despite the fact I got up at 3 and never got back to sleep. Dragging all day

I'm going to bed early tonight!
Old 05-02-2015, 09:09 AM

Sorry Maureen! I was awakened in the night about 4 times by my bed mate snoring. I understand the separate bedroom thing!
Old 05-02-2015, 09:12 AM

Don't know if I'll get to update tonight. I'm chapping an all day middle school field trip. Not as hard as it sounds. I speak their language and have the sense of humor of a middle school boy. I am doing it while still in the midst of major caffeine withdrawal. Today my kidneys hurt. What on earth?? Think nice thoughts about me today please!

Breakfast-4 eggs, kale,tomatoes,onion,cilantro

Workout-Booty for Wife week 4 workout 3(only did 2 sets)

I'll fill n the rest later..that coke zero will be calling my name today.

I CAN DO THIS!!

Last edited by LeslieM : 05-02-2015 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-02-2015, 05:34 PM

I'm feeling better this afternoon. Everyone can stop worrying. MY grandma used to always say that. I hope everyone is having a great saturday. The weather is pretty spectacular in Texas today.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:56 PM

Default 5/13/15

No real workout today. I did practice my perfect pushups(40)

My food was a little weird today.

Breakfast-1 small avocado,1 oz almonds,decaf coffee...apparently avocado is a fruit. I'm not supposed to have any fruit until the 11th. oops

Lunch-1 chcken thigh

Food shopping

Dinner-2 chicken thighs, small sweet potato w/chinese 5 spice(try it, you'll like it) stir-fried veggies in 1T coco oil(yellow squash,onion,beet greens) Oh you homely little beet. I'm sorry for all of the hateful things I said about you through the years. I was ignorant and immature. I should have taken the time to get to know the real you. We could have enjoyed one another's company all these years.

I think I am over the caffeine hump. I did wake up @3 AM in terrible pain in my lower back. I took some alleve, watched about 30 minutes of a Tim Ferris Q and A(I like his speaking voice so much better than his writing voice) and then went back to sleep. I really,really hope that the low back thing goes away now.

Tomorrow I start the 2nd phase of Booty For Wife. I also fast on Mondays. On the TF q and a, he suggested looking up the 3 day fast for improving autoimmunity issues. I'm gonna research that this week. RA is big in my clan. Have a great week, y'all!
Old 05-04-2015, 10:47 PM

Default 5/4/15

Decaf Coffee w/ 1/2 and 1/2

Workout-Booty For Wife Week 5 Workout A(my legs are already sore)

I got my 100 push-ups in

I usually fast on Mondays. My body was not having it today. That workout was tough. I think for now I will do a 16/8 fast on Mondays and and the 24 hour on Thursdays.

Brunch-8 oz ground chicken, sweet potato, steamed kale and zucchini(I like to put everything inside the sweet potato and eat it like a taco

Snack-5 baby carrots w/ roasted beet hummus(so good),1 oz almonds

Dinner-2 chicken thighs, 2T beet hummus,spinach,tomato,onion,cilantro, and 2 forks of mashed potatoes

I met with my friend that I'm training. She said that she is nervous about sticking with it after I move. I told her not to worry because I have her covered! She is a single mom(school teacher) with one in college and two more still at home. I'm going to buy TT for her as a thank you gift for allowing me to work with her. I really am so grateful for her and want to leave her in good hands! Y'all be nice if she comes around.

I did not hug my son once today and the boys still want to wait to start reading our book again. Tomorrow it will happen. Gonna go soak my poor tired muscles in epsom salt and crash! Night night!

Last edited by LeslieM : 05-04-2015 at 10:49 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:47 AM

Leslie, you're a beast!

I did my tiny habits, the hardest of which is doing the highest priority action first. Because of course, it's the one I don't know how to do well so I have to work at it and wonder if it's any good. For me it's writing sales copy. A work in progress, but indeed I am making progress, slowly but surely.

My workout felt a lot better today as my ankle is starting to bend almost normally now, just a little more time to get full range without pain/discomfort. My abs are sore from yesterday's workout!

The 10 ideas thing is making my brain sweat! Today I brainstormed how my younger son (15) could make money this summer.