TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 23rd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2015, 01:28 PM

I mentioned the 21 day hormone reset I was doing with Leslie and Maureen.
Final stats down 5 pounds. I was down that the first 7 days and plateaued after that. My body did not like that plan even modifying to be more fodmap friendly. Too low carbs my GI didn't like low carb even with a decent fiber intake.

I am going to try something bit different for me nutritionally. I have been plugging away at figuring what causes me GI pain and what doesn't. I will be reintroducing somethings and keeping out the gluten. I have tested dairy and it is not an issue but I am going dairy free for 30 days anyway. No gluten, No Dairy plenty of fresh veggies and fruits(narrowed down a few that do not cause issues) Keeping my caffeine in check only 2 cups (great improvement over my past)

I plan for my TT workout today. I was going to ride bike today as well but it looks pretty likely to rain so I'll pass on the bike ride today.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:05 AM

Some updates on my journey....
I did not get my pictures.
I will not let the lack of picture proof stop my progress!
I am still working hard.
I am down a few more pounds, clients are telling me I am looking slimmer in the middle.
I got in two TT workouts this week and rode the bike to the studio a couple of the days. It chilled out the last couple of days so I was less motivated for biking. Plus my hubby ended up taking a night shift job. His first call now that he is back into the electrical union. It is at the new paint plant in Flint. So only about 20 minutes from home. So having the car around tempts me to use it....not the bike.
I am planning on a TT workout tomorrow.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Stay strong, keep experimenting, and keep improving. You can do it. And keep inspiring so many people.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnss711 View Post
Some updates on my journey....
I did not get my pictures.
I will not let the lack of picture proof stop my progress!
I am still working hard.
I am down a few more pounds, clients are telling me I am looking slimmer in the middle.
I got in two TT workouts this week and rode the bike to the studio a couple of the days. It chilled out the last couple of days so I was less motivated for biking. Plus my hubby ended up taking a night shift job. His first call now that he is back into the electrical union. It is at the new paint plant in Flint. So only about 20 minutes from home. So having the car around tempts me to use it....not the bike.
I am planning on a TT workout tomorrow.
I am going to get a new bike in MA. I want to get a rig like the one below and start doing my grocery shopping with it like the European ladies! I guess I could get a dog sled for winter.
https://www.pinterest.com/millilesli...s-and-fitness/
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 05-27-2015, 11:30 AM

Leslie,
I have the saddle bags, no trailer. You'd be surprised what I have fit on that bike. I do mini store trips and have a backpack for my laptop. Sometimes I am quite loaded down.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:02 AM

This is great; they've replaced the kids with a basket! We used to have a "tag-a-long" and the boys loved going for a ride. You need to get one!
Old 07-02-2015, 07:38 AM

Updates:
I haven't been posting much on my personal transformation lately. When I am working on my business I sometimes ignore my own personal transformation. I have been doing great. Down a few pounds. Focusing on baby steps, in the forward direction with both personal and business.

The signing of my lease on the new location has me in GSD mode business wise but I'm loving it! My clients are on board as well. The can't wait to help me make the new location happen.
I am so incredibly blessed with super awesome clients.

I am getting a clearer vision of what I want now that I have the key to the new space.

The transformation is happening everyday. Every day I get better. I joke with my family about the dish fairy... You know the fairy that comes in the middle of the night to do the dishes (my 4 am kitchen duty) . I use that time for business building, youtube listening to motivational videos. Here is the one I listened to this morning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsVhMY30uBY

My new dish fairy ritual is great! Sometimes I listen to zig ziglar on closing sales, sometimes Les Brown, TD Jakes, etc. I just started about a week ago but I am loving my new habit. It gets my mind right
Old 07-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Administrator

This is really great Shawn, proud of your continued progress. Keep up the great work with those new habits.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
This is really great Shawn, proud of your continued progress. Keep up the great work with those new habits.
Thank you, Craig. I will. It is such a productive way to do dishes