TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 25th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2016, 01:31 AM

Default Thanks To All

Just wanted to drop a line and personally express my gratitude for the Fit Body Boot camp System and Lesa G.. With the work we have done and your system my primary care Dr. just told me what I/ We have done literally saved my life. Who knew that could happen. In just about 8 months my entire life and medical outlook has changed. Lesa and her staff worked very hard and closely with me to make all of this possible with minimal risk of injuring myself while reaching the goals we had set up and to this day continue to do so for me and others like me. So thanks to all of you for creating a system and environment that is conducive to success and personal achievement and growth.

NO MATTER HOW SLOW YOU ARE YOU ARE STILL FASTER THAN THE PERSON STILL SITTING ON THE COUCH
Old 01-21-2016, 10:19 AM
Administrator

Great work, and welcome!
Old 01-21-2016, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Thank YOU for being an inspiration to hundreds of thousands of TT fans from all over the world!
Old 01-21-2016, 12:52 PM

Amazing! We have a gentleman following in your footsteps up the road in Sheboygan. Coming hard at this TT Challenge. He's down over 20 so far, with 150 or so to go. Keep inspiring!
Old 01-22-2016, 12:49 AM

Default You da man

I appreciate your story and dedication, Gary. I think about it often when it gets tough.

Matt
Old 01-22-2016, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shademaker View Post
Just wanted to drop a line and personally express my gratitude for the Fit Body Boot camp System and Lesa G.. With the work we have done and your system my primary care Dr. just told me what I/ We have done literally saved my life. Who knew that could happen. In just about 8 months my entire life and medical outlook has changed. Lesa and her staff worked very hard and closely with me to make all of this possible with minimal risk of injuring myself while reaching the goals we had set up and to this day continue to do so for me and others like me. So thanks to all of you for creating a system and environment that is conducive to success and personal achievement and growth.

NO MATTER HOW SLOW YOU ARE YOU ARE STILL FASTER THAN THE PERSON STILL SITTING ON THE COUCH
Awesome! What fantastic inspiration!
Old 01-23-2016, 08:27 PM

Great post and great inspiration!!