TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 18th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2013, 03:40 AM

Default Day 71 - Monday 25th of November

Short check-in.

My diet went off the rails for the past few days. I've been so busy on all fronts and have resorted to a bit too much takeaway, sugar laden treats and alcohol as a coping mechanism.

No major damage done but certainly not the sort of thing that wins a transformation competition (not that I can win but that's beside the point).

So anyway I soldier on regardless. Not looking back at my indiscretions but rather looking forward at how I can improve.

Training wise I've been very consistent and am making good progress with the bodyweight stuff. I managed quite a few unassisted 1-arm pushups today which is quite exciting. I plan to continue running bodyweight training for a while longer.

Business wise lots of exciting developments in the pipeline. 2 weeks to go with Scott Rawcliffes course and then I need to start putting things into action. I'm purposefully winding down my PT sessions at the moment so I have more time to work on the business rather than in it. Exciting times ahead!
Old 11-25-2013, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJankowski View Post
Business wise lots of exciting developments in the pipeline. 2 weeks to go with Scott Rawcliffes course and then I need to start putting things into action. I'm purposefully winding down my PT sessions at the moment so I have more time to work on the business rather than in it. Exciting times ahead!
You are on a roll Peter. Diet will catch up. Keep up the BW workouts, looking good! Concetta
Old 11-27-2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta27 View Post
You are on a roll Peter. Diet will catch up. Keep up the BW workouts, looking good! Concetta
Thanks Concetta. I'm trying really hard to make this work and I will make it work. It's a process.

Regarding diet you are right. It comes and goes. I think I really needed a break from the strictness. No damage done and it's working it's way out of my system. I will tighten the reins again when I'm ready.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:19 PM

Well this has been a bit of an anti-climatic thread. I've got 4 days to go and whilst some things have remained on track (business and training) others have been way off target (diet).

I can't win anyway but it would have been nice to remain a little more focused but that's life.

I feel like I'm back on track with the diet now. Starting my 21 day sugar detox with some hard and fast rules have made this possible

Hopefully Craig installs a previous winners category next year as I'd like to test myself again with the benefit of prize and glory to spur me on.
Plus I turn the big 40 in February and I plan to be in fantastic shape for that milestone.

Next year will bring big things for me. Lots to sort out but come January I'll be installing a number of changes to the way I operate. Hopefully I can convince some current clients to join the next TT comp as well.

Last edited by PeterJankowski : 12-03-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:55 PM

Smile

You've done amazing!! I totally understand the balancing stresses! I've just taken 4 weeks off my law job in January to work on the business side as well. We will get there. And I'm with you- too much stressing about all of my clients! Started my own cleanse and ready for a big January! We'll be ready for it!! Congrats on an awesome journey!
Old 12-17-2013, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliaussie View Post
You've done amazing!! I totally understand the balancing stresses! I've just taken 4 weeks off my law job in January to work on the business side as well. We will get there. And I'm with you- too much stressing about all of my clients! Started my own cleanse and ready for a big January! We'll be ready for it!! Congrats on an awesome journey!
Thanks Ali. It's amazing how much you can get done if you just get in and do it hey.