TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 14th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2012, 01:06 PM

Default Thanks

Many thanks to those who have posted best wishes for my 40th Birthday which is now coming up to being 2 weeks ago.

Exercise and diet wise, I've been MIA with family and friend birthdays, the Euro 2012 football tournament and the UK Diamond Jubilee celebrations.

I had a bit of a scare over a week ago when I weighed in at 165.8 lb being my heaviest weight for nearly 18 months. I've been managing my calories and managed to shed a small drop last week and measured in at 164.2 lb and waist of 32.25" yesterday morning. I'm reasonably content with that bearing in mind I've not been as diligent as I could have been.

I've started back up again yesterday and did the Original TT workout A and 2 circuits of TT Bodyweight Cardio 3.0 workout A.

I found it tough going but its great to know that I can use the programs and get back to where I was. My goal is to get my waist back down between 30 and 31" over the next few weeks and start rebuilding muscle again afterwards. This week's goal is to minimise my liquid calories.

Its good to be back

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 06-19-2012, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg197 View Post
Many thanks to those who have posted best wishes for my 40th Birthday which is now coming up to being 2 weeks ago.

Exercise and diet wise, I've been MIA with family and friend birthdays, the Euro 2012 football tournament and the UK Diamond Jubilee celebrations.

I had a bit of a scare over a week ago when I weighed in at 165.8 lb being my heaviest weight for nearly 18 months. I've been managing my calories and managed to shed a small drop last week and measured in at 164.2 lb and waist of 32.25" yesterday morning. I'm reasonably content with that bearing in mind I've not been as diligent as I could have been.

I've started back up again yesterday and did the Original TT workout A and 2 circuits of TT Bodyweight Cardio 3.0 workout A.

I found it tough going but its great to know that I can use the programs and get back to where I was. My goal is to get my waist back down between 30 and 31" over the next few weeks and start rebuilding muscle again afterwards. This week's goal is to minimise my liquid calories.

Its good to be back
Great to see you back. The past is in the past, focus on what you're doing now and you'll do great.

Removing liquid calories is a great way to start removing excess calories from your diet.

Here's on of Craigs tips from a couple of days ago.

"Failure isn't bad. Failure isn't final. Donít let the fear of failure stop you from achieving the success you deserve. If you're struggling, keep hustling. Keep taking at least one big action step each day."
Old 06-19-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allbruteforce View Post
Great to see you back. The past is in the past, focus on what you're doing now and you'll do great.

Removing liquid calories is a great way to start removing excess calories from your diet.

Here's on of Craigs tips from a couple of days ago.

"Failure isn't bad. Failure isn't final. Donít let the fear of failure stop you from achieving the success you deserve. If you're struggling, keep hustling. Keep taking at least one big action step each day."
Thanks, I ought to start reading the blogs again, even though there seems to be a little too much marketing going on for my liking recently.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:42 AM

Default Monday and Tuesday

Well....

completed back to back workouts for the first time in ages. Also just finished a 24hr eat stop eat fast.

Monday

Workouts: Original TT workout B + Bodyweight Cardio 3.0 Workout B

Again a conservative effort with the resistance training but I really struggled to do the 5 X 5minute circuits of the bodyweight cardio program.

Food:

Breakfast 4 scrambled eggs, tin of lentils, salsa
Lunch slow carb chicked curry (red lentils chickpeas pepper and spinach in coconut milk)
Coffee with 15g of chocolate whey protein as a milk substitute

Eat stop eat fast from approx 1:45pm

Today so far

Workouts: Original TT workout A Bodyweight Cardio 3.0 workout C

Not bad. Increased the weights on all exercises by 2kg per db for all exept the shoulder press, and the bodyweight conditioning didnt feel as much of a struggle as yesterday.

Food so far

Broke the ESE fast at approx 1:15pm with my post workout shake
Lunch the remainder of the slow carb curry.

Things are falling into place again which is good, although I will have to make sure I dont buy too much wine for whilst I'm watching England in the Euro 2012 match tonight.

A rest day tomorrow for some much needed recovery