TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2010, 02:37 PM

Unhappy Got sick to my stomach....

I started on the 3rd, hopeful and eager. Today my friend e-mailed me the before pictures we took. I opened them excited to get over here and start posting. I was disgusted and ashamed by what I have allowed myself to turn into. I still can not bring myself to attach these photos, nor do I know if I will to the end of the contest. I have my measurements and my body-fat numbers, which I will post latter when i get home from work. So lets just say I am motivated to make this happen, I have very big goals and plan on attaining them. I want to loose 5 pound a week for the whole 12 weeks of the program that would be a loss of 60 pounds. I will be using the basic TT program, and for diet I will be following the "Precision Nutrition" system and "Eat Stop Eat".

Good luck to everyone that takes the challenge and I hope you achieve your goals.