TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:40 PM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default On the road again...

Looks like it's time to pack the van for another TT adventure. Just as well I say.. I think I'll start Sept 9th. Time to think what program to start with. I haven't done a TT workout for 3-4 weeks but I can't say I haven't been working out. I've been playing a double bass and singing 9 times/week for the last 5 weeks. So it's been musical workouts. I think I should start now with a very gentle approach and work up to it again. Maybe TT intermediate with yoga??

I'm looking forward to sharing the journey with everyone and learning more and having some laughs.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-31-2011, 01:08 PM
pageboy9's Avatar
pageboy9 pageboy9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,677
Default

In TT2 yoga was my activity for non-TT workout days, and the results were fantastic. I think flexibility training is the secret sauce for getting the most out of a transformation. As long as you're seeing progression in your training I don't think you have to just kill it in the gym. By the way, I had a last minute choreography/singing gig fall in my lap recently. I need to brush up my breath control!

Good Luck!
__________________
Catherine
http://www.sugarfreedom.com
Fitness is Freedom.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-31-2011, 03:40 PM
wsarwani's Avatar
wsarwani wsarwani is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Manama, Bahrain
Posts: 1,424
Default

It's great to be able to accompany you on your "TT adventure". I look forward to hearing about your plans for the contest, when you're ready.
__________________
Waleed
Powered by Turbulence Training


Find me on Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-31-2011, 06:54 PM
sligojoe sligojoe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 59
Default

A lot of people don't realise how taxing it can be performing! What style music are you into?

The next twelve weeks should definitely be fun and i can't wait to see how everyone does (i'm almost more excited about that than seeing my own results )
__________________
Joe

Never give up!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-01-2011, 03:21 PM
fitgirl123's Avatar
fitgirl123 fitgirl123 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 551
Default

Hi Deb! Getting closer to the 9th!! Are you READY!!
__________________
Jami

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-01-2011, 08:44 PM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl123 View Post
Hi Deb! Getting closer to the 9th!! Are you READY!!
Hi Jami.. oh, I'm still parachuting my way back to earth and focusing on landing on both feet. Main goal at the mo' is get newsapaper on the 9th and no crash landings.. wow you've got some advanced smilie action there..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-01-2011, 08:38 PM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sligojoe View Post
A lot of people don't realise how taxing it can be performing! What style music are you into?

The next twelve weeks should definitely be fun and i can't wait to see how everyone does (i'm almost more excited about that than seeing my own results )
Wow..you must be some kind of artist to say something like that.. for me if music is honest, with a good spirit and groove I'm going to like it..no matter what corner of the globe. I love your excitement!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-01-2011, 08:34 PM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
It's great to be able to accompany you on your "TT adventure". I look forward to hearing about your plans for the contest, when you're ready.
Thanks Waleed..looks like I'll be in fine company..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-01-2011, 08:33 PM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
In TT2 yoga was my activity for non-TT workout days, and the results were fantastic. I think flexibility training is the secret sauce for getting the most out of a transformation. As long as you're seeing progression in your training I don't think you have to just kill it in the gym. By the way, I had a last minute choreography/singing gig fall in my lap recently. I need to brush up my breath control!

Good Luck!
Yep.. Yoga has proven to be the secret sauce of my life..maybe the secret sauce of your breath control..gotta love those last minute gigs..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006-2008 TTMembers.com All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.