TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2011, 10:40 PM

Default On the road again...

Looks like it's time to pack the van for another TT adventure. Just as well I say.. I think I'll start Sept 9th. Time to think what program to start with. I haven't done a TT workout for 3-4 weeks but I can't say I haven't been working out. I've been playing a double bass and singing 9 times/week for the last 5 weeks. So it's been musical workouts. I think I should start now with a very gentle approach and work up to it again. Maybe TT intermediate with yoga??

I'm looking forward to sharing the journey with everyone and learning more and having some laughs.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:08 PM

In TT2 yoga was my activity for non-TT workout days, and the results were fantastic. I think flexibility training is the secret sauce for getting the most out of a transformation. As long as you're seeing progression in your training I don't think you have to just kill it in the gym. By the way, I had a last minute choreography/singing gig fall in my lap recently. I need to brush up my breath control!

Good Luck!
Old 08-31-2011, 03:40 PM

It's great to be able to accompany you on your "TT adventure". I look forward to hearing about your plans for the contest, when you're ready.

Find me on Facebook
Old 08-31-2011, 06:54 PM

A lot of people don't realise how taxing it can be performing! What style music are you into?

The next twelve weeks should definitely be fun and i can't wait to see how everyone does (i'm almost more excited about that than seeing my own results )

Never give up!
Old 09-01-2011, 03:21 PM

Hi Deb! Getting closer to the 9th!! Are you READY!!

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 09-01-2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl123 View Post
Hi Deb! Getting closer to the 9th!! Are you READY!!
Hi Jami.. oh, I'm still parachuting my way back to earth and focusing on landing on both feet. Main goal at the mo' is get newsapaper on the 9th and no crash landings.. wow you've got some advanced smilie action there..
Old 09-01-2011, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sligojoe View Post
A lot of people don't realise how taxing it can be performing! What style music are you into?

The next twelve weeks should definitely be fun and i can't wait to see how everyone does (i'm almost more excited about that than seeing my own results )
Wow..you must be some kind of artist to say something like that.. for me if music is honest, with a good spirit and groove I'm going to like it..no matter what corner of the globe. I love your excitement!!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
It's great to be able to accompany you on your "TT adventure". I look forward to hearing about your plans for the contest, when you're ready.
Thanks Waleed..looks like I'll be in fine company..
Old 09-01-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
In TT2 yoga was my activity for non-TT workout days, and the results were fantastic. I think flexibility training is the secret sauce for getting the most out of a transformation. As long as you're seeing progression in your training I don't think you have to just kill it in the gym. By the way, I had a last minute choreography/singing gig fall in my lap recently. I need to brush up my breath control!

Good Luck!
Yep.. Yoga has proven to be the secret sauce of my life..maybe the secret sauce of your breath control..gotta love those last minute gigs..