TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 6th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2009, 05:41 AM

Wink I'm throwing my HAT (or should I say FAT) into the ring??

Well, I'm in! I've started!

TC6 starts for me today.........Thursday 3rd September (in Oz)........got my newspaper, my photo & my measurements. All, except the newspaper are embarassing!

I'll post my starting stats:

Weight: 56kg (123.2lbs)
Height: 5ft.3in. chicky babe

Waist (smallest): 68cm (27in)
Spare tyre (belly button) :79cm (31in)
Hips: 88cm (34.7in)

BF% (calipers) = 29%

I'm not going to do any other measurements............don't want to get to bogged down in stats.

Started TT Bodyweight for Abs today........& I'm already feeling the DOMS in my glutes (did advanced w/o A, incl. intervals). I think w/o B will have to be the beginner/intermediate. Just looking at the advanced w/o B is scary! Grasshopper push-ups????

Nutrition: I've decided to go with Empowered Nutrition......1200cals & see how that pans out for me. I plan to choose more fruit & veg over complex carbs, but will still throw in the odd bowl of oats or slice of rye bread (love the chewiness of Burgen Rye).

Off on holidays tomorrow..........Daydream Island.........can't wait. One of my girlfriends was saying how 'cool' it is to eat snacks & drink by the pool all day & have waiters serve you poolside so you don't burn any calories! Maybe I'll be chasing my 4.5yo around all day long or I'll thrash about in the pool trying to swim! I will not lie next to pool ALL DAY long! Taking TT with me & I am determined to come back smaller, not bigger!

Best wishes to all other TC6 participants..........I hope we all achieve our goals!

Mich.
Vic.AUSTRALIA
Old 09-03-2009, 09:03 AM

Glad you're in. Wish you the best.

Miami, Florida
"Create A Great day!"
Old 09-03-2009, 09:43 AM

Good luck in TC6! Have fun on your vacation!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 09-03-2009, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich.h View Post
Well, I'm in! I've started!

TC6 starts for me today.........Thursday 3rd September (in Oz)........got my newspaper, my photo & my measurements. All, except the newspaper are embarassing!

I'll post my starting stats:

Weight: 56kg (123.2lbs)
Height: 5ft.3in. chicky babe

Waist (smallest): 68cm (27in)
Spare tyre (belly button) :79cm (31in)
Hips: 88cm (34.7in)

BF% (calipers) = 29%

I'm not going to do any other measurements............don't want to get to bogged down in stats.

Started TT Bodyweight for Abs today........& I'm already feeling the DOMS in my glutes (did advanced w/o A, incl. intervals). I think w/o B will have to be the beginner/intermediate. Just looking at the advanced w/o B is scary! Grasshopper push-ups????

Nutrition: I've decided to go with Empowered Nutrition......1200cals & see how that pans out for me. I plan to choose more fruit & veg over complex carbs, but will still throw in the odd bowl of oats or slice of rye bread (love the chewiness of Burgen Rye).

Off on holidays tomorrow..........Daydream Island.........can't wait. One of my girlfriends was saying how 'cool' it is to eat snacks & drink by the pool all day & have waiters serve you poolside so you don't burn any calories! Maybe I'll be chasing my 4.5yo around all day long or I'll thrash about in the pool trying to swim! I will not lie next to pool ALL DAY long! Taking TT with me & I am determined to come back smaller, not bigger!

Best wishes to all other TC6 participants..........I hope we all achieve our goals!

Mich.
Vic.AUSTRALIA

Hi Mich!

You are so darn funny! Surely you will keep things light around here.

And at 123.2 lbs @ 5' 3" I would say you don't have much fat to throw in! lol But this contest will help you get those last few lbs off & you will be so pleased!

Best of luck!

“The runner that starts the race will not be the same runner that finishes the race.” Source unknown
Old 09-03-2009, 10:05 PM

Hey Mich!! So glad that you decided to join in this time round I am starting on the weekend
Old 09-04-2009, 06:33 AM

Good to have you along for TC6 Mich!