TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 20th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2014, 11:06 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnss711 View Post
I will be posting back in the workout journals section until the new transformation contest starts.
I did workout this morning. A TT bootcamp workout from an e-book I purchased before I was a CTT.
I completely forgot that you had major surgery during this contest! Most folks would have used that as an excuse to just quit. You didn't! I think that is awesome. I hope in the next contest you get all the results you want. It won't be from a lack of effort and determination. That's for sure!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 08-04-2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
I completely forgot that you had major surgery during this contest! Most folks would have used that as an excuse to just quit. You didn't! I think that is awesome. I hope in the next contest you get all the results you want. It won't be from a lack of effort and determination. That's for sure!

Thank you, Leslie.
I am determined!