TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2010, 07:53 PM

My God you are so lean and fit...you have worked so hard and being able to do 3 pull-ups without assistance is so amazing....Your Transformation is fabulous....I am so impressed by you Concetta, you knock those bodyweight workouts out like they are nothing......patience and consistency paid off......

Cheers
Ma
Old 12-13-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta27 View Post
Tues 12.7 30 minutes of light activity
1 chin up, 10 knee-ups, 90s rest
Arms straight-shoulders down to begin-ended with them up, will work on that-pull that bar down to me-up and chin above the bar. I am stunned. I see myself in the mirror and can't believe I am lifting myself. I actually tried one yesterday and last Friday, but I couldn't believe I did it. Today I made sure I didn't jump or cheat. It feels so GOOD!
Setting goals works. Thank you Craig for your programs and all of you for your encouragement. Concetta
And to celebrate, I fasted for 26 1/2 hrs.
way da go Concetta, thats fantastic, I am jealous , I cant even do push up at the moment with my injured hand.

I am super impressed and by the way you look fantatic in your after shots, your abs are rock hard!! you are so ripped, all that hard work paid off, you deserve the results you got, well done
Old 12-14-2010, 12:31 AM

How I wish I could have been there to see your face when you got your chin above the bar for the first time. Thank you so much for the inspiration. I heartily agree with Ma on how lean and strong you look. Well done!
Old 12-14-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
My God you are so lean and fit...you have worked so hard and being able to do 3 pull-ups without assistance is so amazing....Your Transformation is fabulous....I am so impressed by you Concetta, you knock those bodyweight workouts out like they are nothing......patience and consistency paid off......Cheers Ma
Thank you so much Ma...I freely admit that I am proud of what I accomplished. Those BW workouts kicked my butt, but they work. I am encouraged for the future and what I can do next.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
way da go Concetta, thats fantastic, I am jealous , I cant even do push up at the moment with my injured hand.
I am super impressed and by the way you look fantatic in your after shots, your abs are rock hard!! you are so ripped, all that hard work paid off, you deserve the results you got, well done
Thank you. Take it easy with your hand, I know it is frustrating, but better to take a few extra days than have a setback. Good luck with it.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
How I wish I could have been there to see your face when you got your chin above the bar for the first time. Thank you so much for the inspiration. I heartily agree with Ma on how lean and strong you look. Well done!
Thank you Catherine. I read that you bought bands to help with your chin ups. They work. Doing them with the bands is so encouraging, you can't imagine. I await your post telling us of your first chin up. Go girl! Concetta
Old 12-14-2010, 08:46 PM

I meant to jump in on this sooner but time has slipped away from me lately. Great job with the FOUR chin-ups. Yippee!!!

Old 12-16-2010, 09:17 PM

Fantastic job with the pull-ups, Concetta! You look great, and congratulations at reaching a new set-point. You look lean and healthy!!!

You can't out-train a bad diet.

To get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.

I've been at this a while-all last year in fact!

Contest #7 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8167
Contest #8 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8904
Contest #9 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9480
Old 12-21-2010, 09:21 PM

Wink Borrowing your thread title

Concetta, hope you don't mind but I'm going to borrow your TC 9 thread title as one of my goals for TC 10. Going for the "1", as in, breaking the 200 lb weight threshold and seeing a "1" on the scale...at least 199. I should start TC 10 around 214-215, so this will be an ambitious goal.

I really enjoyed following your posts regarding your search for "1". Great job on nailing those chinups.

Terry

Soli Deo gloria
Old 12-22-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
Concetta, hope you don't mind but I'm going to borrow your TC 9 thread title as one of my goals for TC 10. Going for the "1", as in, breaking the 200 lb weight threshold and seeing a "1" on the scale...at least 199. I should start TC 10 around 214-215, so this will be an ambitious goal.
I really enjoyed following your posts regarding your search for "1". Great job on nailing those chinups.Terry
I hope you have great success with "one". Good luck, I'm sure you will get to "1". Concetta