TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2010, 03:14 AM

Smile My brother

Here are some pics of my brother, he has lost 41 lbs already but he still has some way to go. He is very excited with the contest and he's very sure that he is going to win.

The program he is using for this 4 weeks is the Big 6 workout, he is now incorporating total body extensions into his workouts I think that will help him with his mobility.

Also he is planning to introduce ESE into his lifestyle, I'll let you know how he is dealing with fasting.

Also later this week I'll post his measurements and all his statistics

Last edited by juliux : 09-21-2010 at 04:18 AM. Reason: he is not using jumps
Old 09-21-2010, 03:20 AM

Monday I did a modified meathead workout due to my shoulder pain, just did 4 x 5 heavy squats (180) and 1 set of 15 with less weight (135).

And to finish my workout did a 5 x 5 3 minute arm workout

Today is workout B and I'll remove the shoulder press and bench press and just stick to the barbell rowing and maybe some chinups

Cya later guys!
Old 09-21-2010, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliux View Post
Here are some pics of my brother, he has lost 41 lbs already but he still has some way to go. He is very excited with the contest and he's very sure that he is going to win.

The program he is using for this 4 weeks is the Big 6 workout, he is now incorporating jumps into his workouts I think that will help him with his mobility.

Also he is planning to introduce ESE into his lifestyle, I'll let you know how he is dealing with fasting.

Also later this week I'll post his measurements and all his statistics
Hi, congrats on your brother's progress so far!!! Are you sure that jumps are a good idea? Better ask Craig, I would say there's already enough stress on his knees, especially if he trains with weights... They can be replaced by the non impact alternative- total body extensions. Good luck with your wkt today!!
Stay strong,
Ion
It could've been me, it could've been me..."
Meat Loaf- A kiss is a terrible thing to waste
Old 09-21-2010, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoheion View Post
Hi, congrats on your brother's progress so far!!! Are you sure that jumps are a good idea? Better ask Craig, I would say there's already enough stress on his knees, especially if he trains with weights... They can be replaced by the non impact alternative- total body extensions. Good luck with your wkt today!!
Stay strong,
Ion
You are right I forgot to specify that, he is not using jumps, he just started incorporating total body extensions, thanks for pointing that out!
Old 09-21-2010, 04:39 AM

Good luck to you and your brother; you're both doing brilliant so far It's great you also have each other's support.

hope your arm gets better soon
Old 09-21-2010, 05:43 PM

Hey Julio, your brother's done a great job so far! I'm sure you'll be an inspiration to each other. I hope your shoulder pain isn't causing you too much bother. BTW, I love your signature quote - I'm a big kid at heart too , take care, Betty

“What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?”

“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”

“Just do it.”

My Blog: http://bodybybetty.co.uk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/sixpackbetty
My Workout Journal: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=11481
Old 09-21-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettywantsabs View Post
Hey Julio, your brother's done a great job so far! I'm sure you'll be an inspiration to each other. I hope your shoulder pain isn't causing you too much bother. BTW, I love your signature quote - I'm a big kid at heart too , take care, Betty
I got my signature from Craig that's the best advise I have ever read
Old 09-21-2010, 11:44 PM

I think the pain my shoulder is because of the way I sleep maybe the position I use is not the best. Today I noticed that I was smashing my arm with my body, woke up in a weird position I'll try to fix that to see what happens.

Today did a workout or Barbell Rows 4 x 8 using 95 lbs, then 3 x 8 of chinups with neutral grip, then WYT and to finish some foam rolling, foam rolling is great it hurts a little but your muscles feel great.

Wednesday will be rest day just going to help my siblings with their workouts and some foam rolling. Thursday is deadlift day!
Old 09-22-2010, 03:13 AM

Smile

hi there

just wanted to wish you good luck in the contest and it's great to have your siblings along too, and really great that you are going to help them with their workouts.

your workouts sound awesome, I am still working through the TT manual, but am TTK5 so just one more to go and I can choose something else.

I am trying to lose fat more than anything and obviousl tone up, but my husband would be interested in the meatheads workout for sure.

He is also joining me in this contest, although I don;t think he can enter as he is not a TT member, or maybe it just that he can;t win because he is not a TT members, or maybe I have got that completely wrong! who knows

hope you shoulder feels better soon, best to rest up if you can before it gets too bad, or get extra pillows to keep you in a good position while you sleep?

well sounds like you are doing great, so keep up the good work

cheers for now Katie

Last edited by galaxy : 09-22-2010 at 03:14 AM. Reason: correct spelling
Old 09-23-2010, 12:05 PM

Some of my shoulder issue does seem to be made worse by the fact that I keep sleeping on that side. Working on it! I use a hull filled pillow to help support my back and that helps.
My TT#9 contest thread