TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2010, 11:57 PM

Exclamation Julio's 1st contest

Hi everyone this is my first contest, I've been having great results with TT workouts in the last year and now I want to have proof of that. I've never took before and after pictures of myself so I think this is a good time to do it.

I don't have my goal well defined yet but I think the main goal will be to add lean muscle so I think I'll stick with meatheads workouts. I'll let you now later wich workouts I'm going to use

My weight today is 165, on may of 2009 my weight was 206, TT and ESE helped me to achieve this weight.

Now my goal is different, I'll try to eat as clean as possible, the challenge here I think is to find a way to obtain clean calories and stay in a surplus.

I was doing the Muscle Gaining Secrets workout by Jay Ferrugia, but now I'm going back to TT but I'll keep applying some of the concepts in MGS combined with TT workouts to see what happens,

I think that's enough for my first post

By the way, my brother is also entering the contest and I'm still trying to convince my sisters to enter.

So, besides of letting you know how am I doing I'll let you know how my brother and sister are doing

Julio
Old 08-31-2010, 04:10 AM

Excellent results so far by the looks of things - from 206 to 165! Good to have you along for the contest and well done for convincing your siblings to join as well.

I've been following Jason Ferrugia's blog for some time now and I really like his training philosophy and approach but I haven't purchased his program (I'm a die-hard loyal TT'er!) so I'm curious to know how MGS differs from TT and why you decided to go back to doing TT for adding muscle.

Best of luck to you.

Find me on Facebook
Old 08-31-2010, 05:34 AM

MGS is a great program and just decided to go Back to TT simply because thats one of the rules of the contest. And like you I'm a loyal TT'er too, so I always return to TT, I can't stay more than 3 months using other programs, I just simply love TT workouts and the social support.

MGS and TT share some similar concepts, one of the things I like is the duration of the workouts, MGS is based around short and intense workouts 3 times per week similar to TT.

On MGS there is no cardio and is based around the heavy lifts (Squat, Deadlift, etc). Also there are some other interesting concepts that I will be applying during the contest like fascial stretching, foam rolling before and after workout, pre and postworkout shakes, and some other cool concepts.

I recommend that you get a copy of MGS it's worth every cent.

In fact some of the Meathead programs from Craig are very similar to MGS, check them out if you want to have an idea
Old 08-31-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliux View Post
MGS is a great program and just decided to go Back to TT simply because thats one of the rules of the contest. And like you I'm a loyal TT'er too, so I always return to TT, I can't stay more than 3 months using other programs, I just simply love TT workouts and the social support.

MGS and TT share some similar concepts, one of the things I like is the duration of the workouts, MGS is based around short and intense workouts 3 times per week similar to TT.

On MGS there is no cardio and is based around the heavy lifts (Squat, Deadlift, etc). Also there are some other interesting concepts that I will be applying during the contest like fascial stretching, foam rolling before and after workout, pre and postworkout shakes, and some other cool concepts.

I recommend that you get a copy of MGS it's worth every cent.

In fact some of the Meathead programs from Craig are very similar to MGS, check them out if you want to have an idea
Well that's got me curious now. I might just cough up the money and get the program to see what it's all about.