TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 25th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2016, 03:16 PM

Default Laura Lyn's Sassitude Fitness Journey

I am a new CTT since Nov. 14th. working with and training with Shawn Stevens, Transformation Time Fitness. Beginning the Challenge on January 4th. Took Pictures with Sunday January 3rd paper. Does that work? Only paper I have. I have been on a fitness journey off and on through my life. Fitness has been about gaining strength and energy to me, and hopeful to lose some weight along the way to maintain. Always a starting point, taking before pictures, but not arriving to my satisfaction to take the after picture.

With Turbulence Training that goal is now becoming attainable. I joined Shawn's 6 week challenge back in October. The fat is coming off and my core and body is shaping. Yes! Take pictures in your sports bra and shorts or bikini. You will want to see your core details defining. I will be training for this challenge at Transformation Time Fitness still. After 4 kids and an appendix out, my target area for this challenge is my lower abs and lose more weight.
A New Year, New Year, to better health and fitness of the mind, body and soul.
Don't give up. This is my Sasstitude fitness journey,
Laura Lyn
Old 01-04-2016, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Welcome Laura Lyn!

That works perfect. Looking forward to your journey!
Old 01-04-2016, 08:28 PM

Hi Laura Lyn. Welcome to the forum. Shawn is a sweety. (I've shared a hotel room with her. She does not even snore.) I also have 4 children(I still have my appendix for the time being) You are in good hands with Shawn. To get the most out of the transformation, make sure your diet is dialed in. I also found it helpful and encouraging to read through some of the old contest threads when I had time. I started out as a chunky customer and now I'm a CTT also. I think that speaks to the effectiveness of the workouts. I look forward to reading your sassy posts! Leslie (CTT in the greater Boston Area)(Have also been called sassy)
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 01-10-2016, 10:38 PM

That is good to know Leslie...because I do plan on sharing a room with her. I agree...I need to make sure I am eating...and eating clean. Thanks for the encouragement. Nice to know another Sass.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:58 PM

Default Out of the Groove.

Stress is making me sick. Falling behind in my workouts! Missed a day! ugh! I always feel great after I work out! Too many things distracting me.

Goals for this Week:
Eating well. Or actually make myself eat.

Need to make my workouts more intense! It's my last week before I start working full time. My schedule is changing, but my workouts need to stay on schedule!

Spend time following up on leads for getting more people to join Transformation Time Fitness.

Laura Lyn, CTT
Sassitude Fitness Journey
Old 01-12-2016, 12:50 PM

Your workouts will have better intensity if you fuel them
But you know that.

Thanks for all your help in getting clients in the door. I truly appreciate you.

You got this.