TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 25th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2015, 10:24 AM

Default More of this Mann to lose

Good day after Christmas, TT forumites... forumers..

You guys and gals!

Phew, just wrapping up a 4 CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA. The children were rightfully spoiled and Ive been a diligent and considerate pack mule traversing to each house of my wife's families.

On diet, I was doing great until this trip and I experimented with eating foods I hadnt ate in awhile, because there was just too many good-looking white carbs and sweets handcrafted by g-mamas, grandys, etc.

Let me tell you, my gut hatez them now. Wow. Like, I might need a couple of superlong fasts to just clear the system. Ive been drinking water like a fish and that had helped especislly in morning..

Also, one of my most fsvorite gifts is a Soda Stream... cant wait to brew carbonated Stevia drinks at home now!

On to goals...

1. Lose fat through TT workouts (which ones TBD) and 16 hr daily fast with my "boring" with laser focus

2. Develop another stream of income. I am done working for the man and am ready in life to work for this Mann. Will be doing some good big thinking activities, opening my world view, being deeply introspective... 12 weeks is a good window to accomplish this.

3. Thats it. I really just need major success in those areas.

So, here we gooooooo!
Old 12-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Administrator

Welcome back.

285 <= You can do this!
Old 12-29-2015, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Welcome back.

285 <= You can do this!
Yessir! I can hit that no problem.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:55 PM

Default 12/29

Amazing moment yesterday. got measured for a tux for a wedding in February. At 48.5 waist. That's less than I measured a few weeks ago for the contest! Obviously, different measuring tape, another person helping me measure, etc. but it means that even with some fluctuation and the fury of holidays, I'm still down. Woop woop!

Workout:
Restarting Body Audit workout. It seems like a different deal, so excited to give it a go for a few weeks. A is on the docket today. Stayed active over the break, so ready to creak and groan back into real "workout" workouts

Diet:
Doing fine! Clean eating. Not as long as fast today, I started the day earlier at work so got hungrier earlier.

New job:
I applied for a couple of positions last night utilizing my master's degree doing some Project Management, plus managing others and program development through community. No time for the book(s) or board game, lots of cleaning & prep for family to return to "real world". It's seriously easier to find pictures of funny cats than do a job search... that is sad.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:56 PM

Hi Matt. I'm so glad you are still around. I have a question for you. Have you in the past or do you plan to do the 30 Days of Hustle group? I'm thinking about it for my business.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17

Last edited by LeslieM : 12-29-2015 at 01:59 PM.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Hi Matt! I'm so glad you are still around! I have a question for you. Have you in the past or do you plan to do the 30 Days of Hustle group? I'm thinking about it for my business.
Oh Leslie, I write and post ridiculous things in there all the time. My nerdy behemoth of a side project, Cubealaxy, has been spurred on and supported by hundreds of others in that group. It's a huge blessing, for sure. I ask a question, maybe about a printing idea or whatever, and get a ton of helpful responses... it's a bunch of dreamers and schemers in there. Totally worth it.

The bonus is reading all the cool stories of people getting books published, hustles hustled and big life change all the time. I pumped TT up during my contest finish last time and got a bunch of support and votes from that group.
Old 12-29-2015, 02:47 PM

Okay, thanks. Look out for me. I just downloaded book to my sweet new Christmas kindle and joined the group. I'm assuming you are not moving to Arlington??.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 12-29-2015, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Okay, thanks. Look out for me. I just downloaded book to my sweet new Christmas kindle and joined the group. I'm assuming you are not moving to Arlington??.
Nope. They went another direction... which is okay, to be honest. There is a level of responsibility I want when it comes to a "job" job while we work on writing, creating, etc. that if I had gotten that position, I'd have been working 50-60 hours and making eh money.

I just need a little bit more to make it without working 2-3 jobs. Then, that creates free time to create, dream and build. I can't (and won't) be one of those "sleep 4 hours a night" guys. That's just killer; I've done it before and it is the worst.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:23 PM

Default 12/29 workout

Body Audit A:
1a. Pause Pushups... 10 reg (10 on knee)
1b. Goblet Squat... 80 (9 reps)
1c. BW rows... 18

2a. side plank.. 30 sec
2b. tbxs.. 30
2c. plank.. 2 mins nope I can't keep 300lbs up for 2 mins. I keep tryin though ha!
2d. 297m in 90 secs.. up from 288 before Xmas

3a. close-grip pushups.. 15 on knees
3b. squats... 30 then started to feel pukey (weird)
3c. DB RDL.. 65lb (10)...

After 1 circuit of 3, started to feel really ill in the stomach. I've been having some other stomach irritations since the last contest... I had a couple of big meals during Xmas break.. but just keep having this issue. I haven't ate anything today (it's 4:22pm) but haven't felt hungry.. don't know. Hopefully through the journaling here I'll be able to track this and if its a consistent issue, go to the doctor.
Old 12-30-2015, 07:38 AM
Administrator

Hope you are feeling better. It was a tough workout taking many exercises to fatigue (and increasing lactate in the blood that can cause nausea). That might have contributed to the pukey feeling.

But it's always a good idea to keep the diet simple and healthy.

Stay strong!