TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2012, 11:28 PM

Default Giving TT a shot!!

I am new to turbulence training and I am going to give the TT-13 a shot. Just wanted to start a thread hoping to keep myself motivated. I plan to post my weight and measurements weekly or bi-weekly.
Starting weight 183
Waist (around navel) 38"
Chest 40"
Thigh 22.5"
Arm 14.5"
Old 01-19-2012, 06:01 AM

Welcome! Good Luck with the contest. Do you have any goals you would like to share?
Old 01-19-2012, 08:39 AM

I guess my number one goal would be to stick with the program and my diet 100%. Because I know that will create the biggest amount of results. Second to that I want to see my body fat percentage drop and hopefully see some ab definition without sacrificing muscle loss.
I am starting out with around 1500 calories a day. trying to stick with these macros.
Protein 220
Fat 42
Carbs 65
Old 01-19-2012, 08:59 AM

I am with you on the diet. I found the most helpful thing to do is to write everything I eat down. I have a journal that helps me to stay on track.

Looking forward to seeing your results!

Best

-L
Old 01-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Administrator

Great work, let us know if there is anything else we can do to help
Old 01-19-2012, 07:06 PM

Yes I have a diet journal I ordered off of amazon. I am going to do my best to stay ahead of schedule and have my meals prepared at least one day in advance. Hoping this will prevent me from missing a meal or having fast food. My bad habit is a quick snack at the gas station. Usually consisting of a diet soda and a little debbie
Old 01-19-2012, 10:37 PM

Great idea to prepare meals ahead of time. Load up your refrigerator with a few plastic bags filled with healthy snacks like carrots, celery, and cucumbers. What is always nice to snack on are those cherry tomato's.

I share the same problem when stopping off at the gas stations. What I found at the gas stations that are easy to grab are some almonds or nuts. Sometimes they have apples or fruit out by the cash registers.

Let me know what you find at the gas station that would be a good alternative to a bad snack.

Best
-L
Old 01-19-2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesa View Post
Great idea to prepare meals ahead of time. Load up your refrigerator with a few plastic bags filled with healthy snacks like carrots, celery, and cucumbers. What is always nice to snack on are those cherry tomato's.

I share the same problem when stopping off at the gas stations. What I found at the gas stations that are easy to grab are some almonds or nuts. Sometimes they have apples or fruit out by the cash registers.

Let me know what you find at the gas station that would be a good alternative to a bad snack.

Best
-L
If only I liked tomato's!! Ha I could handle the carrots and cucumbers. Great idea

Maybe I should make it a goal to pay for gas at the pump and stay out of the gas station, that would take away the temptation.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:52 AM

Welcome aboard, Jo! For me it's all about removing the temptation. This week we're trying not watching TV at night to remove the snacking temptation. I'm getting a lot more done too!

When you're struggling sing out the TC-13 theme song: "I'm sexy and I know it!"
Old 01-20-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesa View Post

Best
-L
One thing we know it would NOT be, is a Hostess Chocolate filled pie!!!!