TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2012, 09:45 AM

TGIF Everyone!

I woke up feeling great. Actually better than I have felt in a long time. I totally crushed my workout this morning and am ready for something a little more. I am planning on doing a little yoga to finish it all up.

It’s amazing how well I feel today. I contribute this sleeping good and eating well. I think all the “bad” stuff is out of my system.

I wish you all a great day and hope you keep on track this weekend. Focus, focus, focus…...

TT13 theme song… I Am Sexy, and I Know It… (LMFAO)
Old 01-21-2012, 08:48 PM

Its amazing how much better a clean diet and working out makes you feel. But yet so easy to stray away from those things. So far my weekend has been great. I even woke up early today ready to take the world on. I am looking forward to downloading some more workout music to keep the workouts going stong. I need the TT13 theme song on my mp3 player!!!!haha
Old 01-23-2012, 10:03 AM

I had some ups and downs this weekend. I stayed focus on my workouts and went skiing a lot for fun but had some struggles this weekend with my nutrition plan.

I realized how important it is to have the family and friend support. Unfortunately I am in this alone… well not completely. I have you all on the forums who are fabulous with all the feedback and suggestion.

I came to realize last night that I am going to need more of your help. Though my friend and family are great they aren’t in the same mode as I am right now.

So I am throwing away all my negative thoughts I have about the bad eating that I did over the weekend and starting new with good positive thoughts.

This morning I had a omelet with two eggs and kale no cheese after my workout and I am on my way to finish up with some yoga.

Not sure what I am having for lunch but if you have any suggestion let me know.

This week’s goal: Stay focused on my diet plan and jump on the forum’s for more support!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:25 PM

Weekends are tough, Lesa. I had 3 birthday parties this weekend. If someone throws a party for you, how can you say no to the cake? I mean, of course I could, but that just seems rude. But I had small pieces and said no to the ice cream. Compromise. It's hard when the people around you don't understand what you're trying to do. We're here for you Lesa! You're doing great. Stumbling is fine as long as you get back up and keep going like you are! You go, girl! You're sexy & you know it!
Old 01-23-2012, 01:13 PM

Hey Lisa

You totally ROCK! Thanks for putting that beat in my step today. If you can stay on track with 3 birthday parties this past weekend than I totally can. ....Your sexy and you know it!

quote.... "Motivation will almost always beat mere talent."
Old 01-23-2012, 05:14 PM

Hey Lesa,

Weekends is where I struggle the most with nutrition, as well. I have adopted a clean slate policy... I leave it in the past, brush myself off and keep going. We are here for support and encouragement.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgjohnston View Post
Hey Lesa,

Weekends is where I struggle the most with nutrition, as well. I have adopted a clean slate policy... I leave it in the past, brush myself off and keep going. We are here for support and encouragement.
this is important to be able to do.

You only live once, and I think it's important to splurge sometimes and to enjoy "normal" food; just like it's important to enjoy the workouts you're doing and to at least semi-enjoy the diet you eat on a regular basis.

I know that personally, it never motivates me to workout or do better if I'm having a negative mindset toward my own actions.... so I just decide when I'm going to "live a little more" and if it doesn't go as planned, I just move forward...

you've got this

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

My TTTC 10 Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9998
Old 01-26-2012, 09:29 AM

Thanks for all! This truly helps. I brushed it off and ready to charge forward...

"Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction."
Old 02-02-2012, 11:55 AM

Sorry I have been a little quite lately. No reason just everyday stuff keeping me busy. I am feeling fantastic. I am now in the groove with my diet and exercise. I just pumped up the volume on my workouts and looking forward to kicking it into over drive.

I am starting to see changes in my body and mind. I am feeling pretty good about it. My next step is to keep moving forward staying focus, so I don’t slip backwards.

I am going to give the new TT 2K12 Muscle Metabolic Massacre Workout a shot for the next 4 weeks. It looks awesome, and I can already feel my body craving something fresh and different.

Every day is a new day. With this, a new learning experience. Always finding out what I am capable of. It’s amazing what you learn and the discipline’s you have.

I now look at my meals differently. I finally understand meal portions. I was so use to the Wisconsin plate, "super-sized." Not to mention the faster I ate the more I could eat. That’s CRAZY!! Think what I was doing to myself.

I am feeling good, REALLY good about all the positive choices I am making and seeing the results from it.

Honestly, if it wasn’t for the all the posts, I am reading and all the support that everyone is giving each other, I wouldn’t feel as motivated or as focused. Thank you all.

We are all in this together!

Best

Lesa
Old 02-03-2012, 02:52 PM

You're doin' fab, Lesa. I'm proud of you! Keep it up you sexy thang!

Lisa

Making the better choice

"I'm sexy & I know it!"