TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2012, 02:03 PM

Post Training

Due to my left shoulder pain I ended up resting on Monday. So I had 3 days in a row (Sat.Sun.Mon) without any activity.
But I did TT-B on Tuesday, then on Wednesday I did 30 min. of Elliptical for off day, and then on Thursday I did TT-A.
Today is off day so I will be doing 30 min. of elliptical to comply with my 30 min of light activity.
And on Saturday I will be doing TT-B.

Sunday should be off day, but I have been invited to go hiking to Parque Ecologico Chipinque, which is a beautiful mountain for this kind of activity. The plan is to get up to the mountain peak which is at 2260 meters over sea level. The starting point is at 875 meters over sea level.

I have done this kind of trips before and even though it is an excellent outdoor activity and a great workout, I always end up pretty sore and exhausted the next day. Since I have been training regularly I hope I will not be too sore, but I know my calves will be very sore...

If everything goes as planned I will be taking next Monday as an off day and do my TT workout on Tuesday.

Nutrition has been OK this week. I will continue like this, and no beers this weekend...

Leo Garza
Old 02-02-2012, 06:54 PM

Post Hiking CANCELED, Intermediate Level Finished

The weather was very rainy and cold and we were not allowed by the authorities to go to the Park hiking. So I did 25min of a TRX Circuit instead in my gym since I was already in the mood of working out so I did'nt want to let it go.

On Monday 30 I rested having dinner in my house with some friends, and on Tuesday 31 I did TT-A and finished with the Intermediate Level.

I rested yesterday, and since I had a late business meeting I was not able to do any off-day activity.

Today, February 2nd 2012, I am starting with Workout A of the 2K3 Level. Since this is a workout that separates upper body from lower body I understand it can be done 4 times per week instead of 3. I will try to do them 4 times per week, but I know it will be difficult since this month I will be traveling and this might interfere with my workout routine.

Well I am really excited about finishing the first 4 week workout program. I know it worked focusing one day at a time and one workout at a time. This month I have to really plan ahead due to the traveling I will be doing, so I don't miss any workout.

Nutrition has been OK. Not perfect, but I know I have been eating more fruits and vegetables and almonds. I have been drinking Green Tea, Water, Jamaica water, and sometimes coffee, everything without any sugar at all.
I am having around 2 to 3 cheat meals a week, but I could say the rest of the meals are OK. I really do not want to sacrifice everything because I know it will eventually make me quit, so I am going slowly on this.

Leo Garza