TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by concetta27 View Post
Definitely starts with a small movement! You can do it.
Boy Concetta, I sure hope so! I'll try it again this week!

Old 01-15-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortWingPilot View Post
Great job so far Heather. Like I posted in Rachel's thread, I'm looking forward to when I am the kind of shape you are in, just trying to lose that last few pounds. Keep up the great work!
Thanks, Randy. I posted in your thread - keep going with it and one day you'll be as amazed as I am that I'm almost where I want to be.

Today's workout: Phase 6 of 6-mo-BW manual, workout A (week 2)

Day 1 – Workout A
1A) T-Squat – 12 repetitions
• No rest.
1B) Pushup – 12 repetitions
• No rest.
1C) Reverse Lunge – 10 repetitions per side
• Rest 1-minute before repeating the circuit 2 more times.

2A) 1-Leg Squat – 8 repetitions per side
• No rest.
2B) Towel Chin-up – As many reps you can do -reg chin-ups - did 5, 4, 3 w/ band assist
• Rest 1 minute before repeating 2 more times for a total of 3 Supersets.

3A) Feet on Bench, Hands on Ball Pushup – 15 repetitions - did what I could as long as husband held ball; then switched over to hands on ball push ups
• No rest.
3B) Stability Ball 1-Leg Curl – 12 repetitions per side

4A) Inverted Row with Feet on Ball – 15 repetitions
• No rest.
4B) Decline Pushup – 1 less than the maximum number of reps you can do - did 15, 18, 15

5A) Siff Squat – 20 repetitions - did regular squats (siffs are hard on knees)
• No rest.
5B) Spiderman Pushup – 12 repetitions per side - terrible looking but did all
• No rest.
5C) Forward Lunge – 12 repetitions per side
• No rest.
5D) Mountain Climbers – 20 repetitions per side
• No rest.
5E) Ab Wheel – 10 repetitions
• Rest 1-minute before repeating the circuit 2 more times.

Good workout. I'm still in "avoid interval" mode (plus it's really cold out).

Old 01-15-2012, 06:55 PM

So I did my measurements and pics finally today. No newspaper since I can't enter and no bathing suit for same reason. However, I did finally document the flappy thing on my lower abs that DOES exist.

My starting stats here are not much different than my ending stats on TT#12. This is a very good things considering how much JUNK I ate over the holidays that I hadn't eaten previously and also considering that I've been weaning myself off the junk quite slowly. I will check bodyfat percent again when I see substantial changes in image/measurements/weight.

Here are my stats as of this a.m.:
waist: 27"; belly button: 28"; below belly button: 30"; butt: 36.5"; thigh (L): 20.75"; thigh (R): 21.125"; shoulders: 40.25"; under bust: 30"; over bust: 33.5"; weight: 131.8 lbs.

I've posted the "nice" version of pics and the "flappy" version of pics (w/ lower abs flap showing).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front-resize-1-15-12.JPG (46.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg front-flap-resize-1-15-12.JPG (52.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg back-resize-1-15-12.JPG (48.6 KB, 9 views)

Old 01-15-2012, 06:57 PM

Here are the side-view pictures: normal and "flappy" version.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg side-L-resize-1-15-12.JPG (47.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg side-L-flap-resize-1-15-12.JPG (46.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg side-R-resize-1-15-12.JPG (46.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg side-R-flap-resize-1-15-12.JPG (48.1 KB, 5 views)

Old 01-15-2012, 08:15 PM

Are we the same person? lol

Your flap appears to be just skin. I think mine still has some fat hiding under it (boo).

You look great We will both get there!! Looks like we are doing almost the same workout too (the home abs and the bodyweight seem pretty similar). Any thoughts on what you'll do next?

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

My TTTC 10 Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9998
Old 01-15-2012, 09:30 PM

Hi Heather, just wanted to drop in and say hi and to thank you for taking the time for posting in my log. Your starting pics look great (I would love to have your starting pics as my finishing pics ). Great that you are only 1 lb up from where you left off in challenge 12.

Good luck with your goals and workouts and I look to following along with your progress in your log.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:14 AM

Heather.......thanks for stopping by at my place! We got about 6 inches of snow. Some melted and more melt today, before it gets cold again......chance of light snow tonight. Out where my son lives, the wind caused big drifts. He had his snowblower on his mower, but needs chains, so I hand scooped it. Last year he was in Afghanistan and missed our lovely winter.................take care down there. Visited some friends in Chapel Hill a long time ago.......they had a shovel but didnt use it much. This part of our state (south), we are prone to a lot of freezing rain, as well............Rob

PS. Just saw your pics............you are doing great........keep up that GREAT work..!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 03:32 PM

Hey Heather - things are looking great so far! The tough workouts will shut that flap for good
Old 01-17-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedicrr View Post
Are we the same person? lol

Your flap appears to be just skin. I think mine still has some fat hiding under it (boo).

You look great We will both get there!! Looks like we are doing almost the same workout too (the home abs and the bodyweight seem pretty similar). Any thoughts on what you'll do next?
Gosh, Rachel, I sure hope it is MORE than just skin since if it's just skin, only time will make it look any better. I do think there's still fat there that needs to go - that is what my gut tells me, anyway (no pun intended!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgjohnston View Post
Hi Heather, just wanted to drop in and say hi and to thank you for taking the time for posting in my log. Your starting pics look great (I would love to have your starting pics as my finishing pics). Great that you are only 1 lb up from where you left off in challenge 12.

Good luck with your goals and workouts and I look to following along with your progress in your log.
Thanks, Heather. If you want to see where I started, you can look back at TT #8 (?) - I think that's right. Those pics really freak me out now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Hey Heather - things are looking great so far! The tough workouts will shut that flap for good
Thanks Claire! Working out tonight, sticking with nutrition quite well since the weekend ended. Yes, I'm rooting for the flap to go away (chanting in my head: "Go away, go away, go away!" ).

Old 01-17-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
Heather.......thanks for stopping by at my place! We got about 6 inches of snow. Some melted and more melt today, before it gets cold again......chance of light snow tonight. Out where my son lives, the wind caused big drifts. He had his snowblower on his mower, but needs chains, so I hand scooped it. Last year he was in Afghanistan and missed our lovely winter.................take care down there. Visited some friends in Chapel Hill a long time ago.......they had a shovel but didnt use it much. This part of our state (south), we are prone to a lot of freezing rain, as well............Rob

PS. Just saw your pics............you are doing great........keep up that GREAT work..!!!
Thanks, Rob! I certainly am NOT missing having no snow. I shy away from cold weather, although some snow on occasion is fine, it's just tough in NC where snow = stuck wherever you are. It once took me an hour to go 10 miles when some snow fell unexpectedly. People were sliding all over the place. I thought I might have to abandon my car on the last small hill to my house as so many people just didn't know to not hit their breaks going up the hill. I gunned it, got around the stuck drivers and got home! That last mile took about 20 minutes of my trip! My unfortunate friend who lived an hour from work (60 miles) took 8 hours to get home that time. Yes, EIGHT HOURS. So there are definite benefits to living in places that know how to cope effectively with snow and ice when they come along. And this is not one of them, which is why I remain happy that we are not having snow or ice right now.