TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2011, 07:16 PM

Smile Staying on the straight and narrow

Hi Guys

Well as the title says, this is to keep me on the straight and narrow!!

I finished contest 12 at about where I want to be weight wise so to be honest I will not be having a huge transformation this time around. Not unless I put on heaps of weight over the festive season!!

But that's why I am starting my thread now, so I can set myself some goals and not undo all my hard work.

As I have also been placed in a previous contest, I cannot officially enter and I think that is fair enough. It gives others a chance to be placed and it's good move on Craig's part introducing this new rule.

But I will still come along for the ride, as I like the commaraderie (sp?) and support that you get with the contest. I like being part of others TT journey and there is usually a smaller community to get to know on the contest threads.

I will relax a little over the holidays and I will be having a few treats but I will also be keeping up my TT training, so hopefully won't do too much damage!

So for now, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year,
have a fab time over the festive season (I plan to!!).

Cheers for now
keeps smiling Katie
Old 12-24-2011, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Hi Guys

Well as the title says, this is to keep me on the straight and narrow!!

I finished contest 12 at about where I want to be weight wise so to be honest I will not be having a huge transformation this time around. Not unless I put on heaps of weight over the festive season!!

But that's why I am starting my thread now, so I can set myself some goals and not undo all my hard work.

As I have also been placed in a previous contest, I cannot officially enter and I think that is fair enough. It gives others a chance to be placed and it's good move on Craig's part introducing this new rule.

But I will still come along for the ride, as I like the commaraderie (sp?) and support that you get with the contest. I like being part of others TT journey and there is usually a smaller community to get to know on the contest threads.

I will relax a little over the holidays and I will be having a few treats but I will also be keeping up my TT training, so hopefully won't do too much damage!

So for now, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year,
have a fab time over the festive season (I plan to!!).

Cheers for now
keeps smiling Katie
Welcome back again Katie.

Making previous prize winners inelligible for more prizes is more than fair. Those that have fat to lose and havent been here before are worthy of any rewards they receive for moving towards the position that a lot of members have reached. It will allow us to focus more on helping and supporting those that need the help.

enjoy your Xmas and new year

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 12-25-2011, 03:20 PM

Hope you had a excellent Xmas Katie ...... I will continue to lurk & post the odd time the competition seems to have the opposite effect on me & stay in better shape without them funny how we all work differently...

Later
Alex

Only the fool, fixed in his folly, may think he can turn the wheel on which he turns

Roundballnz on Twitter, LJ, FB
Old 12-27-2011, 11:45 AM

Hope you had a great christmas!!

Enjoy your holiday treats and good luck achieving your 2012 goals
Old 12-31-2011, 08:57 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope you had a fantastically indulgent time I sure did. But hey, that's why God created New year resolutions and TT contests!
Old 12-31-2011, 12:24 PM

Welcome back Katie!

Well done for getting to your goal in TT12. Roll on contest 13.
Good luck.

Happy New year!

Gillian xx
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 01-02-2012, 01:52 PM

Stay right with it Katie.......you are doing great and you look great.....stay the course.....!!
Old 01-02-2012, 03:34 PM

Hey.. you couldn't possibly put on heaps of weight over the festive...!! Well hope you had a great Chrissy and NY.. lookin forward to more TT fun with ya...
Old 01-09-2012, 06:00 PM

Smile

Hi Guys

Happy New Year, hope you all had a fab time. We had a great time with the boys and just spent a few days at the beach although weather has been terrible, wet rain and more rain, very unseasonal for NZ/

Anyhow, I have eaten and drank far far too much over the last 2 weeks and subsequently have gained a few too many lbs...

Subsequently I now have to knuckle down and get back on the straigh and narrow as I have definitely gone off it a little!!

I have stuck to working out and using the TT workouts, been using fantastic 400 while at the beach as it's workable around not having a gym, have to say it was a fab workout. But as they say you can't out train a bad diet and mine has been way bad...

So it's back to daily goals for me as that's what works for me. I will also go back to fasts, but as I have been eating quite a bit of food, I will leave that til later in the week and hopefully back at work.

So todays goals are:

1. eat clean all day

2. no junk at all

3. lots of green tea and water

4. do some exercise

5. remain postive and not hung up about the weight gain..

Will catch yp with everything else later in the day, now it's back to putting away the Christmas decs etc.

see ya all soon

cheers for now Katie
Old 01-11-2012, 10:59 PM

Smile

Hmmm OK, well after my last post things did not go according to plan!

It seems it's harder to get back on that horse than I thought!!

I have really slacked off during the holiday period and am finding it tough to get back into the swing of things, but I remember that this sometimes happens and it takes me a few go's at it to get back to it.

So as they say, keep going and don't give up!

The next day was a bit better and although I still ate some stuff I should not have, it was in smaller quantities so it's getting better.

I have maintained my TT workouts throughout the holidays and we used a school playground to do the Fantastic 400 workouts, which are really tough.

Today was my first day back at work and that helps for sure, so I have managed to fast so far, it will not be a full 24 hrs fast as I ate late last night but am aiming for 18 hours at least, will see how I get oin,

Training:

Yesterday was workout A Phase 1 from 24/7

legs felt sore today after those lovely burpees!

Today: workout B Phase 1 - interval training 10 intervals done on treadmill at 8kmph then 14kmph

So am def back into the swing of getting to the gym, just need to crack the nutriton.

We have another social full weekend, so I will try my best, but think it might be next week before everything slots into place fully,

Just to make things a bit harder, we are in the throws of packing up the house to move back to the UK. This is a huge move for us and I am in turmoil,, about whether it's the right thing, but FIL is terminally ill and we really think that the boys need to spend some time with their grandad before he passes away. Not sure if it will be a permanent move, but feel it's the right thing to do right now.

Quite scary moving back without any jobs but at least we can stay with family for a while and hopefully things will work out...

anyhow that's me for now, onwards and upwards and back to boxes etc!!

Cheers for now Katie