TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-23-2011, 05:08 PM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default The Second Spiral...

Well... Christmas eve eve and I'm surrounded by this abundance of food for which I feel very priveleged. I too can not enter but being here is always such a great learning experience and motivator.. This is my second year of TT so I see it as the second spiral. I've learned so much over the year thanks to you all here. I'm looking forward to getting into working out again... here's to health 2012!! Merry Christmas and happy new year to all.!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-27-2011, 09:14 AM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

This week is get the nutrition back in order and some mountain bike riding with the kiddies since they are on school hols.. Next week I'm going to start workouts again..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-31-2011, 08:58 AM
weetamclan's Avatar
weetamclan weetamclan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,787
Default

Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Don't know about you but I'm looking forward to a new year filled with yummy veggie burgers and raw puddings
__________________
And then my donkey fell down your waffle hole.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-31-2011, 12:26 PM
GillianM GillianM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 937
Default

Happy New Year Deb.

Welcome back and good luck with continuing your journey!

I look forward to your success!

Gillian
__________________
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-02-2012, 03:49 PM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Don't know about you but I'm looking forward to a new year filled with yummy veggie burgers and raw puddings

Funny you say that.. I've been craving the super quinoa.. I was going to soak some chickpeas... but damn it .. I'm going to have super quinoa tomoz.. Over Christmas I made lots of raw sweets for the in laws.. which was great considering the diabetic contingent .. they went down very well.. much better than I thought... so I'm going to hunt down some more ideas with carob since I've still got buckets of pods on my verandah!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas too.. I must say though.. I ate like a porky. ha ha.. right.. back to exercise now...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-02-2012, 03:53 PM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Happy New Year Deb.

Welcome back and good luck with continuing your journey!

I look forward to your success!

Gillian

Thanks Gillian... Even tho most of can't officially enter.. it's great to see everyone back to share and inspire.. it will be great!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-02-2012, 10:00 PM
hgjohnston hgjohnston is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 84
Default

Thanks for dropping by my log Debz... thank you so much for taking the time to offer support. Best of luck on challenge 13 and reaching your goals. Looking forward to reading your log.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-09-2012, 07:51 AM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgjohnston View Post
Thanks for dropping by my log Debz... thank you so much for taking the time to offer support. Best of luck on challenge 13 and reaching your goals. Looking forward to reading your log.
Same to you too!!

Today was the first TT workout since before Christmas ... feels good!
My exercise has been going mountain bike riding up till now. It's become the Sunday thing.. so.. back into it!! I'm doing the big 6 with some Met finishers at the end for now. I'm feeling it..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-10-2012, 09:42 PM
hal1's Avatar
hal1 hal1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,112
Default

I, too, have been in the "extended break" phase. But after reading Tina's post in the journal's (crazycanuck, I think she goes by here?) I decided that taking more than a 1 week break periodically (several times a year) might actually be wise to avoid 1) exercise burnout and 2) body fatigue/injury. As long as you have a plan to get back to it by a certain specified time, I think it is something to consider, anyway. As for me, it seems all my minor injuries occurred after my 1 week break when I started back up again; to me, this was my body telling me to rest longer. So I did!

Good luck to you, Deb - I'll be following your progress!
__________________
Heather




Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-12-2012, 05:16 AM
debz0773's Avatar
debz0773 debz0773 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
I, too, have been in the "extended break" phase. But after reading Tina's post in the journal's (crazycanuck, I think she goes by here?) I decided that taking more than a 1 week break periodically (several times a year) might actually be wise to avoid 1) exercise burnout and 2) body fatigue/injury. As long as you have a plan to get back to it by a certain specified time, I think it is something to consider, anyway. As for me, it seems all my minor injuries occurred after my 1 week break when I started back up again; to me, this was my body telling me to rest longer. So I did!

Good luck to you, Deb - I'll be following your progress!
Yes.. the body is the boss.. I really didn't plan on the extended break. I was on a good roll with the Ab workouts and was flowing into Metabolic Finishers when I stood outside in the cold chatting away and ended up with a cold.. I tried to avoid it to go into my chest, but it always does..so I had to rest it. The bike rides have been good, but after doing a TT workout again on Monday I can see how effective they are.

I'm on the hunt for a good Green supplement. I've been reading about Athletic Greens but can't get it in Europe. I've been also checking out Vita mineral greens. Anyone take this ?? Anyone in UK or EU have a good place to buy.?

Today I MUST do a workout.. I'll have to do it early arvo. I might do the 15 min express Metabolic Finishers or a BW circuit with Metabolic Finshers at the end.. whatever it will be.. I just need to make time. Then I'll spend a good 30-40mins in the veggie garden and get my daily vitamin D and make the little spinach, buk choi and snow peas happy.

* will drink more water
* no BAD snacks after meals..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006-2008 TTMembers.com All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.