TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2012, 06:12 AM

Default Flying Solo...

I'm going to experiment this go around. I'm not going to weigh myself or measure until the end of the 12 weeks. I'm going to let my jeans be the judge. I had one go on the scales last week to check out where I was at and was surprised that I had maintained myself over Christmas.. which was a shock really because I've not been on the most sensible eating plan. Regardless, I've cut out the nasty snacks cut down on ol' wine.

So the plan for the 12 weeks will be a bit like this..

Workout- TT 3 x week + mountain bike ride once per week.
Food- Vegetarian lunches. Be aware not to over eat and healthy snacks.
Health- Vita mineral greens. Make sure I'm happy on inside. Boost immunity, metabolism.
Relax- Dedicate time to just be, no stress.

So I just started buff dudes and hot chicks. I've done this one before and look forward to another month with it. If there's a program that will be help me out skinny those jeans it's this one.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
I'm going to experiment this go around. I'm not going to weigh myself or measure until the end of the 12 weeks. I'm going to let my jeans be the judge. I had one go on the scales last week to check out where I was at and was surprised that I had maintained myself over Christmas.. which was a shock really because I've not been on the most sensible eating plan. Regardless, I've cut out the nasty snacks cut down on ol' wine.

So the plan for the 12 weeks will be a bit like this..

Workout- TT 3 x week + mountain bike ride once per week.
Food- Vegetarian lunches. Be aware not to over eat and healthy snacks.
Health- Vita mineral greens. Make sure I'm happy on inside. Boost immunity, metabolism.
Relax- Dedicate time to just be, no stress.

So I just started buff dudes and hot chicks. I've done this one before and look forward to another month with it. If there's a program that will be help me out skinny those jeans it's this one.
Sounds like a great plan, Deb!

Old 01-18-2012, 03:02 PM

Default check out say mmm

Thanks Heather!!

By the way everyone...do you use Evernote?? and do you use say mmm??

I've been using evernote for a few months and I love it. Now say mmm connects with evernote and it might be worth a squiz ( a look ). I think say mm can be a great way to keep on track.. check it out. I just wanted to share this because it's a great tool that you can have on your computer and smartphone..
Old 01-18-2012, 11:44 PM

Hi Deb. Your goals look great, I love the health and relax portions. One would think the relax one would be easy but I find taking time for myself one of the hardest things to do... Great job on maintaining over Christmas, that is no small feat, not many can do that, that is for sure. Have fun with buff dudes, hot chicks. I will be cheering you on.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgjohnston View Post
Hi Deb. Your goals look great, I love the health and relax portions. One would think the relax one would be easy but I find taking time for myself one of the hardest things to do... Great job on maintaining over Christmas, that is no small feat, not many can do that, that is for sure. Have fun with buff dudes, hot chicks. I will be cheering you on.
Thanks!! Sounds like you are cranking it.. good on you.!!
Old 02-16-2012, 07:21 AM

Hello peeps.. I've not been around much. I'm dealing with the fact that our one year old dog had decided to bark ALL night.. I tried to train him out of it and allowed two weeks. So all up I've had minimal sleep for a month. The training was unsuccessful.. he's stubborn like me ( ha ha ).. I swear it's like having a baby again.. whoa..
So now it's sorted and I'm sleeping again but my workouts took a serious nose dive. I'm just doing warm ups sometimes or 15 min express workouts.. nothing to heavy, just to maintain the routine. I have been mountain bike riding once a week which has been good. This is my first week of sleep but my body has started a pattern and I'm still waking up during the night. I suppose this will go away.
Anyway..slowly I'll get back to it.