TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2012, 02:30 AM

I have to restart my self imposed six week body transformation challenge. I currently weight 185 lbs with a 35.5 inch waist. My goal is to weigh exactly 176.8 lbs by March 14, 2012. I want to weigh at least this amount because it represents a personal milestone. If I do reach this goal by that time I will have lost 30 pounds which is largest amount of weight I have ever dropped at any given time. I am going to start off with Turbulence Training Reconstruction. I was planning to use this program but I ended up falling of my game plan. I had a lot of things going on all at once. I can't wait to reach this goal.

Last edited by Gorilla-Strength : 02-07-2012 at 02:32 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:35 AM

Just got done with workout #2 in Reconstruction. It was extremely challenging. The planks kicked my butt. I finally made it through the ab cycle. I will do some light cardio tonight on a bike for 30-40 minutes. This will burn some additional calories. Yesterday, I did workout #1 and did some stair climbing for 20 minutes. This morning I downed a protein shake with 1 cup of milk. I ate two oranges and a slice of whole wheat bread with some healthy peanut butter. My wife makes it for me. Thanks babe!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:53 AM

I checked my waist today and I am finally down to a 35 inch waist. I am so happy about my achievements. I weigh about 181 lbs now and I am closing the gap on my 30 pound weight loss goal. I still have about 4 pounds to go and I have 1 month to go.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla-Strength View Post
I checked my waist today and I am finally down to a 35 inch waist. I am so happy about my achievements. I weigh about 181 lbs now and I am closing the gap on my 30 pound weight loss goal. I still have about 4 pounds to go and I have 1 month to go.
Great Job, Gorilla man...Did I see your name on Vince DelMonte or somebody elses site last week..........???
Old 02-15-2012, 02:13 AM

I only use TT programs at this time. I do correspond with Vince from time to time through his Live Large forum. You may have seen my name pop up there.

Last edited by Gorilla-Strength : 02-15-2012 at 04:50 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:43 AM

Quote:
I only use TT programs at this time. I do correspond with Vince from time to time through his Live Large forum. You may have seen my name pop up there.
Just wondered......with a unique name like that, I thought I saw it somewhere else awhile back................................Rob
Old 02-15-2012, 08:02 AM

Are you a powerfultrainingsecrets.com member? I am a member there as well. I used to post messages on Bill Phillips Transformation.com Facebook Fan Page. I am no longer a member of Facebook since my account got disabled. Bill Phillips blocked me and Facebook disabled my account right after that. I take it he didn't like that I talked about a different program (TT) than his. Those are the only places besides TTMembers.com and Live Large that I visit. I just became a member of Bodybuilding.com and I did post a blog over there.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Are you a powerfultrainingsecrets.com member? I am a member there as well. I used to post messages on Bill Phillips Transformation.com Facebook Fan Page. I am no longer a member of Facebook since my account got disabled. Bill Phillips blocked me and Facebook disabled my account right after that. I take it he didn't like that I talked about a different program (TT) than his. Those are the only places besides TTMembers.com and Live Large that I visit. I just became a member of Bodybuilding.com and I did post a blog over there.
I get bodybuilding.com emails and check out their site......musta been where I saw it.......I am not on FB......wife is, I am not...........I get Bill Phillips emails too, but thats all from him........
Old 02-16-2012, 05:48 AM

Cool that you saw my name. Hopefully, it was in a good light.