TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 13th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2012, 04:35 AM

Loose clothes for the win! Yeah, 3/4 is plenty - you don't want to do yourself a mischief.
Hope the job hunt goes well
Old 01-18-2012, 03:10 PM

Gilly! Glad to see you're here and back with it. So sorry to see your unfortunate news about work. Best of luck in your job search.

You can do it We know you can. Awesome on the looser clothes already!

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

My TTTC 10 Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9998
Old 01-18-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Going well so far. Week 3 into bdhc. Did dukan for 2 wks. It was a good kick start.but yes Neil very strict! back to healthy eating mostly lean proteins, fruit; veg and low fat dairy products. I'm having a cheat day on a Saturday. Feel like I've lost weight already.need to reweigh myself but clothes r fitting better so I'm going in the right direction.

Previous contests I have hit the gym 5 or 6 days a week.this time I'm sticking to 3 to 4 sessions.I need to focus on the job hunt on rest days.but I do get plenty of walking on my off days. Also at least I know I can maintain this long term

Hope everyone is going well in the contest!

G
Yep, your right about setting up something you can maintain long term. That's smart. Glad to hear you're feeling some changes.. that's a great boost. I'm doing BDHC again too.. at the moment my arms are a killin' me.. good luck with the job hunt
Old 01-19-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Going well so far. Week 3 into bdhc. Did dukan for 2 wks. It was a good kick start.but yes Neil very strict! back to healthy eating mostly lean proteins, fruit; veg and low fat dairy products. I'm having a cheat day on a Saturday. Feel like I've lost weight already.need to reweigh myself but clothes r fitting better so I'm going in the right direction.

Previous contests I have hit the gym 5 or 6 days a week.this time I'm sticking to 3 to 4 sessions.I need to focus on the job hunt on rest days.but I do get plenty of walking on my off days. Also at least I know I can maintain this long term

Hope everyone is going well in the contest!

G
I was quite surprised when you said you were doing Dukan, but I'm glad you're focussing on what has worked well for you before.

Hope the jobsearch is going well. Keep going with the 4 days per week, there's no need to do much more than that.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 01-25-2012, 05:47 PM

Best of luck with your job search. Pants are already loose, you are on the right track. Continued success. Concetta