TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2011, 02:49 PM

Sounds like things are really going great right now. Congrats on all the weight loss! The chili sounds wonderful. Hope you have a great birthday and I agree with you, it's a day to enjoy with your family and friends and not obsess.

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it --Margaret Thatcher

The link to my FitDay Journal: http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...Owner=howell27
Old 01-19-2011, 08:03 PM

First of all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope you're having a great day and that you get to enjoy some jummy food!

Second:

WOW! You've had some really amazing results! 12lbs in 2.5 weeks is incredible! You should be so proud of yourself! And great that you can control your cheats as well

Just remember that eventually, often after 3-4 weeks you will most likely, almost definitely reach a plateau, and that might be extra demotivating for you since you've had such remarkable results so far! And maybe you'll loose 1 lb a week after a while, and feel like you're unsuccessfull or doing something wrong, but that is not the case. 1 lb a week is also really good, don't you dare feel let down if your weight loss should slow down, just keep going if it happens!! It's good to prepare mentally already, so you don't get discouraged.

But wow, 12 lbs. Really, really good work!
Keep up whatever you are doing

Looking forwards to seeing your end results!!
Old 01-20-2011, 12:49 AM

Whoo hoo! Congrats on the 12 pounds! And that is with all the challenges you have with your schedule! Way to go!

Tina

"Dream the impossible, do the incredible."

"Beware the lollipop of mediocracy...one lick and you will suck forever!!!"
Old 01-20-2011, 05:58 AM

Good job with loosing 12 lb in such short time! Especially with you crazy schedule! Well done!

I'm little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Old 01-20-2011, 06:21 PM

Well done! Great results.

Even more impressive as you are so busy.

Keep up the good work.
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 01-20-2011, 08:03 PM

Congrats on the 12 pounds! Thats so exciting!
Old 01-21-2011, 06:23 PM

Default Catching Up

First of all, thanks yet again for all the great supportive comments You guys are awesome!

Okay, so to catch up... Tuesday was day 21; I was off from work and my boyfriend was with me. Rode my horse and we did some things together (boyfriend and I). Tuesday night we went out with friends; Went to O'Charleys and I got a bowl of soup and my treat was their homemade strawberry lemonade. I'm sure that it has a bagillion grams of sugar in it but it was sooo good. I had 2.5 glasses. I can't find the sugar content on the net anywhere, which is scary (I am sure it's a ton) but oh well.

Wednesday... my birthday (yay!) Went to lunch with some friends at Buffalo wild wings.... got the grilled chicken buffalitos (kinda like a taco) with mild sauce. Their sauces are only like 10 cal each per their website (cool). My big treat of the day was the french fries (yes, they make CB's never eat these list, lol).

Gave my horse a bath (desperately needed!) and went to see a new chiropractor (could only fit me in on my birthday, haha... too bad no birthday discount!) who thinks he can help me with some of my range of motion and pain issues in my shoulder from old injury (huge thrill!) and possibly my hip/pelvic problem (again, amazing if he can!) so that was nice to learn.

Family went out for Japanese. I got sushi- california roll (good for you) and philadelphia roll (good, but does have a bit of cream cheese). Water to drink. Had my fortune cookie.

Went out with my boyfriend for a drink afterward (my family doesn't drink) and I had a strawberry dacquiri (but only 1).

I have no idea my caloric intake for the day, but I don't really care and I enjoyed myself.

My birthday also happened to be a gym day, and I did go (before dinner). I weighed in about 1/2 lb heavier than my last weight, but considering all the crap I ate I think that's pretty good.
Thursday (Day 23!) I went back to work (boo, hiss) and had a crazy busy day. I think total calories were probably only around 800 for the day, which includes all meals and 2 glasses of wine. Dinner was salad at a restraunt with friends (birthday treat, again) but I turned down cheese and croutons and added my own dressing (80 cal/serving).

I'd say that I did a decent job looking at things to find the best choices even though it was a celebratory time for me. I'm happy with it, and esp. amazed that I fit in my workout!

So, that brings us to today... Friday, day 24. Work all day, and I chose to fast. Total I have had about 70 ml's water and I have had several low calorie sweeteners in my water today, so maybe around 25 cals in my water. I plan on breaking the fast tonight when I get home (around 7:30pm). Dinner will be ground beef and mixed veggies. Tonight is also a workout, after I eat I think. One more week and I switch workouts I'm kind of excited!

Best part of my birthday? My boyfriend got me the creative memories scrapbooking computer program. I am big into pictures and have dabbled in scrapbooking but couldn't carry around all the stuff to do it. Now it all fits neatly on my computer. I'm looking forward to using it, and I might make a mini-book about my transformation.... we shall see I've been wasting time learning it at work (and I'm sooo thrilled, he did well!)

Hope all is well with everyone else, I promise I will catch up with your postings ASAP!

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

My TTTC 10 Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9998
Old 01-22-2011, 12:05 PM

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday, belated happy birthday! Sounds like things are really going great for you right now, and looking forward to reading about more of your successes!

Yay on the chiropractor, good ones are worth their weight in gold. I love mine. I don't need to use one very often but when I do, they are my new BFF!

Hope you have another great week.
Jami

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it --Margaret Thatcher

The link to my FitDay Journal: http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...Owner=howell27
Old 01-22-2011, 02:20 PM

Happy Belated Birthday!

Glad you got to enjoy some yummy food - sounds like a great day!

Old 01-22-2011, 07:32 PM

Thumbs up

Sounds like you had a great birthday!
And glad to hear your chiropractor might be able to help you with your problems! Really hope you'll get the results you want!

I also have to say I'm very impressed you got your workout in on your birthday!