TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2010, 01:30 PM

Default Carving It Up!

Well, the time has come to get into the best shape of my life. To achieve this I'll not only need a Plan A, but a Plan B and C as well, just in case Plan A or even Plan B doesn't pan out. If I've learnt one thing, it is that life is certainly unpredictable. Especially with now having a dog who needs further training, having someone move into the house in less than 3 weeks time, and in the meantime, organizing 5 plus tradesmen to do tiling, plastering, painting of the house and the pool, plumbing, landscaping, more roofing, etc. Life is going to be very exciting and fulfilling to say the least. 'Bring it on' I say

I have yet to plan my start date and which workouts I will progress with. My 12 week goal is definately to get ripped. I mentioned to my Mom that I will be aiming for a body like Arnold S. just to stir her,,, lol. I knew she'd say 'yuk', and I was right. I really don't care what others think. I know that I will feel and look totally awesome and will be an inspiration to others, and maybe even play a part in prolonging their life and the quality of it,,, how fantastico that would be!

Anyhows, just thought to start this wonderful Summer's morning with positive vibes.

Blessings and love to you all as we journey together towards fulfiilling our dreams and
destinies.

Loving Life,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 12-14-2010, 06:44 PM

Default Looking forward to TT10

Such a positive post. I love your enthusiasm. Each day I am getting more and more excited about the TT 10 contest and the realisation that this is something I can do.

Sounds like things are mad for you at the moment. Hopefully they will settle down soon. If not at last TT and eating right will give you energy to deal with it all : )

I imagine along the way of the TT 10 contest I will have to be ready for the nay sayers. 'come out for one drink? just one? why are you eating rabbit food? go on have a cake you only live once (yeah but what a shorter life that will be if I continue to at junk!)

It will be hard at times but keeping focused on my goal is what matters.

On the looking like Arnold note - I have girl friends that really don't get the lifting weights malarky. I keep telling them about TT workouts. But they insist on running for hours on end. crazy to me. they think they will bulk up with weights. I'm like my choice seems to be being chubby or lean. I'm definately going for lean. hopefully I can change their minds when they see my finished transformation!

well done on your results in TT 9!

Last edited by GillianM : 12-14-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:09 PM

Doh,,, this is gonna take some getting use to. This new computer's keyboard mouse pad is so sensitive that it just cancelled this page and took everything with it that I just wrote,,, lol. I think I was touching it and pressed the 'c' button,,, oh well.

Thanks for your kind words G. I trust that you will have a great time of celebrations with or without the drinks and cake. Will post more in reply later,,, have to fly for now.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:22 AM

Default so right

Yeah your so right Robyn as my sister's boot camp instructor said to her

'just because its all around you doesn't mean you have to eat it'

i will def keep that in mind. i am in control! not the food!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:43 AM

Absolutely G. I actually forgot to mention in my essay that I work with food, so it's really a challenge sometimes, esp. when I'm packing the food cake mixes, or the biscuits, or spices,,, mmm, mmm, mmm.

What I wrote yesterday that was deleted, was that I sometimes reply to those who dare to tempt me that now I'm sensitive to some of the foods I use to eat. E.g., I was given one of the family's 'special' chicken dishes the other day and took it to work. It has white flour as the base of the sauce. Well, after I ate it I felt really gluggish, (yep, that's a word now according to me,,, hehehehehe), and just real yukky. I'll mention that to the next relative who offers it or something similar to me. I mean, who in their right mind really wants to feel that way when certainly there are alternatives right?!,,, derrrrhhh! That's not rocket science,,, just logical,,, lol. Anyhows, hope that encourages you more to stand strong.

Cheers for now,

Robyn.

Old 12-15-2010, 03:04 PM

Default Cleo the Canine

Since I've managed to workout how to re-size pics so that I can post them on here, I thought I'd put on a couple of pics of my captivating Cleo the Canine Isn't she just adorable. The 1st 2 pics are of her showing off a hole she dug,,, lol. She weighs about 55lbs +, and when standing on her hind legs, is about 5 foot tall, and she is definately full of energy and strength
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 277-1.JPG (58.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 285-1.JPG (50.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 249-2.JPG (62.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 250-2.JPG (65.4 KB, 8 views)

Old 12-15-2010, 03:43 PM

BTW, I am so glad that someone, (actually at least 2 contestants from TT TC #9), broke my record of weight loss,,, 'bout time,,, lol. Let's hope, trust, and pray that many others will be freed of their excess lbs.

Old 12-15-2010, 04:25 PM

Your dog looks so awesome How come animals find it so easy to just eat till they're full and exercise lots?!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:42 PM

She's a beauty Robin....Her companionship will be such a blessing to you, not to forget all the exercise you are going to get.....

Happy holidays Robin, hope Santa is good to you......

Cheers
Ma
Old 12-15-2010, 08:34 PM

Default How cute!

She's so cute.
My family at home just got two cats. I can't wait to meet them. We've always had pets in the household. We had our dog toby for 12 years. Such a wee legend. Still weird going home and him not being there. They really are part of the family.

Thanks for the tip on listening to how your body feels and learning to avoid foods that make you feel dodgy. I will listen carefully to how my body responds to different foods. I know wheat doesnt agree with me much so I will def experiemnt with other grains throughout TT10.

Have a good crimbo everyone! I'm off to Barcelona tomorrow so won't be on for a few days.

G xx