TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 24th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2015, 05:08 PM

Default 12 Week Foxing it Streak

Joining in on the mini challenges- time for some Fox Domination! I will be working towards 4 ultimate goals in the following areas: health/fitness, wealth, nourish and flourish. I will start with one mini challenge in each category. Once I conquer the mini challenge and turn it into a habit I will add in another and keep working towards my ultimate goals. Here they are! BIG 12 weeks.

#1 Health/Fitness
Ultimate Goal: Be a walking billboard.

Reason Why: Live the life that I teach and be an inspiration and positive role model for busy mums.

Reward: Book a photo shoot to promo my training and activewear.

Punishment: Post my unsuccessful end photos if I don't reach my goal.

Week 1 Mini Challenge: 30 minutes exercise a day. 4 sessions being TT FoxFit 4 Busy Mums workouts per week.

#2 Wealth
Ultimate Goal: Live my passion! Kick off the first steps in my business plan of transitioning Training and Activewear into my primary job and law into my side job.

Reason Why: Live my passion and create my legacy. Shift my mindset- success is based on happiness and lifestyle rather than money.

Reward: Xmas Family Holiday

Punishment: Cook for Garth for a week. Garth does all our cooking-
my idea of cooking is making a salad.

Week 1 Mini Challenge:
-30 minutes per day on business boosting ideas that I can then delegate to my PA to bring to life.
-Job 1: Advertise and promote our 10 week challenge. Goal to have 60 clients on my 10 week challenge and 40 clients on my 8 week challenge that I'm running for the local Council.

#3 Nourish
Ultimate Goal: Recovered from burn out from acting state legal manager while trying to keep all else running.

Reason Why: Feel amazing inside and in terms of energy. Inner health and wellness. Focus on food as fuel and to keep myself running at 100%.

Reward: Pamper Package

Punishment: Massage Garth's feet. I hate feet- a lot!

Week 1 Mini Challenge:
Early to bed and early to rise.
9pm - 5:30am (depending on number of times kids up in night).
This will be challenging as we arrive in Australia on Thursday and I suffer horribly from jet lag! Replace caffeine with greens, shake and multi vitamins.

#4 Flourish
Ultimate Goal: Learn something new

Reason Why: introduce new relaxing activity/activities into my life so I learn to relax and have some me downtime.

Reward: Buy myself a present to do with my new found activity.

Punishment: Give away my Hoka running shoes to one of my clients (I love my Hokas!).

Week 1 Mini Challenge:
Practice on something new for 30-60 minutes every day.

Reward for achieving all 4:
-$250 into my TT Summit bank account
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-3235624471.jpg (56.5 KB, 16 views)
Old 09-09-2015, 09:15 AM

You don't do anything small! I like the punishment idea.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 09-09-2015, 10:57 PM

I love the photo!
Old 09-10-2015, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocombes View Post
I love the photo!
Agreed! On the refrigerator! Concetta
Old 09-10-2015, 05:23 PM

Punishment works better than reward for me Leslie!

Yup- photo is my favourite!
Old 09-10-2015, 05:30 PM

40 hour trek from Canada back to Australia with a 3 and 4 year old. They did as well as they could but Garth and I didn't manage sleep. Arrived 9am (passed the kids off to grandparents) and went for an hour nap at 11am and woke up 19 hours later at 6am! So I'll officially call this day one and take my pics and start my new Early to Rise journal sitting in front of me. Time to get to work making it colourful and happy and full of goals and weekly action plans. Training and open day saturday but not back to law until Thursday. So a lot of work to do!
Old 09-11-2015, 11:22 AM
Administrator

wow, what a sleep. A new personal best I'll bet!
Old 09-12-2015, 12:35 AM

Ha unfortunately not. After 19 hours I stayed awake for 6 hours then went back I sleep for another 18 hours. Think that's a new record. I tell you- it's my superpower.

Up in time for my first Bootcamp in 3 months. Garth ran the session and I got to do it for a change. Just what I needed. Coffee catch up after with clients and then a business catch up.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:11 AM

Hope you've recovered from your trip! Are you on track with all of your challenges?
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 09-15-2015, 06:43 PM

Week one update! Sorry a bit behind posting. Had so much to catch up on coming back. Still haven't done my pics but I will do them today! 6 weeks off weights is showing. Here's week one...

#1 Health/Fitness
Goal: Week 1 Mini Challenge: 30 minutes exercise a day. 4 sessions being TT FoxFit 4 Busy Mums workouts per week.

On track! Garth's been running bootcamp with week so I've been able to do my own bootcamps. Loving it! Numbers are still small as we just finished our 4 week blitz and 10 week kicks off Sunday. Also returned my kettle bell to the end of the bed. I get an amazing workout each day as I watch the kids in the bath. Nothing quite like being a mom!

#2 Wealth
Week 1 Mini Challenge:
-30 minutes per day on business boosting ideas that I can then delegate to my PA to bring to life.

On track! I've been doing at least an hour every day. Building on my ultimate business plan every day. Also working on new ideas and concepts to launch before January. I've included research into this and am researching locations and competitors in terms of pricing and scheduling. Also looking at alternative forms of income to supplement my income if I leave law.

#3 Nourish
Week 1 Mini Challenge:
Early to bed and early to rise.
9pm - 5:30am. Replace caffeine with greens, shake and multi vitamins.

Okay need work on this. Jet lag has messed me and the kids up this week so I need to work on consistent hours this week. Kids are waking 4 times in the night and starting their day at 4am. 4am with a 3 and 4 year old wanting to jump on the trampoline or walk the dog isn't quite my magic time.

Have done greens, shake and vitamins but followed by coffee rather than replace! I'll keep working on this one this week!

#4 Flourish
Week 1 Mini Challenge:
Practice on something new for 30-60 minutes every day.

6 years after buying my guitar I've finally taken it out of its case. Downloaded an app, learned to tune it and doing at least a 30 minute lesson every day. Loving it. Something totally new but relaxing and using my brain.

Need a big week this week!! Momentum going and I've thrown a few things out into the world. Nothing will change unless I change it.