TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2010, 11:00 AM

Default It's time to say Hi :)

Hi everyone,
I am Stacey and have been doing this contest for the first time. I started with Andrea (Tadpole's Mom) and we have been doing the workouts together when we can and keeping each other on track!

I have struggled with my weight all my life...and even though I have done 4 weight loss challenges at the local YMCA, I have managed to put all of my inches and most of the weight back on that I had lost. TT has been awesome so far and seems to be working for me!!

Yesterday, Andrea and I started the Intermediate WOs and all I can say is WOW!!

I look forward to getting to know you all better This contest is going to help me get healthy, Thank you Craig for that!!!

Stacey
Old 02-02-2010, 11:07 AM

Nutrition is the biggest part of the equation...............read all you can and eat as clean as you can...........lots of natural stuff....fruits instead of fruit PIES; veggies intead of veggies covered with melted cheese........et.al. good luck.............
Old 02-02-2010, 08:19 PM

Welcome Stacey. My first time doing this too. The workouts are just fantastic. And Rob is so right. The nutrition is where it's at. I've got more room to grow but I have changed my eating habits considerably and can certainly tell when i cheat! Good luck.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:22 PM

YAY!!!!!!

You're here :-)

Finally posting! Take a look at the Recipes section - some good ones in there. Dig through the Nutrition area, too. Lots of good info in there as well.

Jori
Old 02-02-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by run26neys View Post
YAY!!!!!!

You're here :-)

Finally posting! Take a look at the Recipes section - some good ones in there. Dig through the Nutrition area, too. Lots of good info in there as well.

Jori
I dont know about that name, though.........when ya glance at it, it looks like moose crap! (or my wife would take it as mooseySCRAPS as in scrapbooking.......................)
Old 02-03-2010, 12:05 PM

It's def from scrapbooking. She has all the scrapbook toys :-)
Old 02-03-2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by run26neys View Post
It's def from scrapbooking. She has all the scrapbook toys :-)
My wife is a BIG TIME scrapbooker.......
Old 02-03-2010, 03:24 PM

I am a BIG TIME Scrapbooker too! I do all kinds of papercrafting...started out as a stamper and then went to scrapping Now I also Digital Scrapbook...I have to tell you, it is my FAVORITE!! That is why MooseyScraps That is what I am on all of my scrapping sites that I hang out at. Moosey was my nickname in high school (many many years ago) and it just has stuck.

Thanks for the info Rob! I have been doing pretty well with the eating (just a few slip ups) and can see the difference I love fruits and veggies (without all the junk on them) so that makes it easier. It is the sweet stuff that gets me into trouble for sure...and eating out, which is also getting WAY better!! Jori can vouch for me on that, she lives close by and will talk me thru my drive home from work if I am tempted and she stops me LOL

Andrea and I started the Intermediate TT this week...I am BEAT!! Oh, and Jori...thanks for the encouragement this morning, I needed it!!
Old 02-03-2010, 04:37 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseyscraps View Post
I am a BIG TIME Scrapbooker too! I do all kinds of papercrafting...started out as a stamper and then went to scrapping Now I also Digital Scrapbook...I have to tell you, it is my FAVORITE!! That is why MooseyScraps That is what I am on all of my scrapping sites that I hang out at. Moosey was my nickname in high school (many many years ago) and it just has stuck.

Thanks for the info Rob! I have been doing pretty well with the eating (just a few slip ups) and can see the difference I love fruits and veggies (without all the junk on them) so that makes it easier. It is the sweet stuff that gets me into trouble for sure...and eating out, which is also getting WAY better!! Jori can vouch for me on that, she lives close by and will talk me thru my drive home from work if I am tempted and she stops me LOL

Andrea and I started the Intermediate TT this week...I am BEAT!! Oh, and Jori...thanks for the encouragement this morning, I needed it!!

Ya, I have a whole basement full of STAMPS as well. She uses those for making cards, but right now, scrapbooking is the main thing.......................good luck to you. I am sure Jori will keep you " in line"!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 04:24 PM

Ok, so I made it through the beginner workouts...and have started intermediate. I have officially lost 10 lbs (as of Fri) which means 308 lbs to 298 lbs

So, yesterday after I finished Intermediate WO B...I thought I was going to just collapse. I am working on getting the eating under control adn had a horrible day of it yesterday afternoon and last night. My ? for you is...what do you eat when you are tired and stressed? I tend to binge horribly during these times and the longer I try and hold out, not give in...the more I binge when I do give in. HELP please!