TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2010, 05:17 AM

I bought an electronic scale today and I
weigh 73kgs,
Fat 42%
Water 41%
Went to the gym did Beginer workout 1 and did 10mins intervals on treadmill.

I started Eat Stop Eat on Wed/Thu at 2 in the morning after I downloaded the book and read it. Did very well too, no hunger pangs, felt good.

Also went to mu Dr yeaterday and he gave in too my request to have a change of meds as my current one was making me gain weight. I think I will have to take the new ones in the morning cos they seem to wake me up.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:16 AM

well it's Monday again time for stats

weight 173
bust 107cm -1
waist 84cm
hips 107cm -1

not as good as I'd hoped but still early days. Shoule see a changee soon with ESE and new meds.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymacau View Post
well it's Monday again time for stats

weight 173
bust 107cm -1
waist 84cm
hips 107cm -1

not as good as I'd hoped but still early days. Shoule see a changee soon with ESE and new meds.
Stay right at it. All good things take time and consistency!!!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 07:05 AM

Thanks Rob. Joining this site has helped a lot, I had reduced my weight by 5kgs before signing up but it was pretty hard going at times, and I am good at self sabotage, this contest is keeping me motivated.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:53 AM

Wink

Quote:
Thanks Rob. Joining this site has helped a lot, I had reduced my weight by 5kgs before signing up but it was pretty hard going at times, and I am good at self sabotage, this contest is keeping me motivated.
Write your goals down and keep them with you. Look at them periodically during the day.......and dont always rely so much on the scale..........Good luck to you!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:37 PM

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY to everyone. I am going to the Skyworks as I live in Perth and it's the only crowded event I really like. ESE days are Thursday and Monday so won't interfere if I take some food and water and watch the crowd.

Will fit in a bodyweight session before I go out, and will do the gym in the morning.

I really like this forum, reading the posts makes me realise that I need to get a life apart from work and internet.

On a good note, I try to only weigh in once a week, but this morning I gave in and stepped on the scale, to find 72.4kgs, am very pleased. I'm not hung up on the weight bit, my clothes are getting looser all the time which is a much better indicator for me. I bought a smaller bra last week and was ecstatic. I am easy pleased.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:19 AM

Talking

Quote:
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY to everyone. I am going to the Skyworks as I live in Perth and it's the only crowded event I really like. ESE days are Thursday and Monday so won't interfere if I take some food and water and watch the crowd.

Will fit in a bodyweight session before I go out, and will do the gym in the morning.

I really like this forum, reading the posts makes me realise that I need to get a life apart from work and internet.

On a good note, I try to only weigh in once a week, but this morning I gave in and stepped on the scale, to find 72.4kgs, am very pleased. I'm not hung up on the weight bit, my clothes are getting looser all the time which is a much better indicator for me. I bought a smaller bra last week and was ecstatic. I am easy pleased.
Good for you. Two of my co-workers just got back from a business trip to Singapore and Australia. It was nice and warm............and now they are back here in the USA in the frozen tundra that we call.........Iowa......................Rob
Old 01-27-2010, 09:39 AM

Hi Kathy
I just wanted to say Welcome to TT, I know I'm a bit late, but I'm have major computer issue
Our goals seem very similar, I need to loose about 25 lbs, and mostly reshape hips and thighs.
I started off with the beginner's workout last year and all of a sudden you will realize how much you have gotten stronger and your intervals better.

Just a question, out of context: What does the "macau" in your name for, is it your last name, or does it have another meaning. I'm only asking because I live in Macau. I'm just curious

On day at a time ....
Old 01-27-2010, 10:20 AM

Hi Macau, thanks for writing, My name is Kathy McCrory, so when I first went online I tried to be kathymac but it was taken on the forum I wanted to join. I live in Australia so I tacked au on to it and it worked. Been about 12 years now and I use it a lot.

I read that you live in Macau, I meant to visit there when I passed thru Hong Kong some years ago but didn't manage too. Maybe I'll get there some day.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:35 AM

Still 72.4kgs. Not posting measurements as I can't get my rings on and feel bloated. Not worried about it, I'm drinking plenty of water, exercising well and eating plenty of fresh nurishing food.