TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2010, 11:40 AM

Smile

2/16/10

I've lost 4 pounds since I started on 1/4! I hadn't realized-what a nice surprise on Sunday when I put on my 'waytoo tight' jeans and they fit. Almost loose!! It's surprising because I missed a lot of workouts due to my father's illness and passing. THe thing is, I"ve been eating very clean. I know, that's 80% right?

I started TT2K10 again yesterday. My computer was having security issues and I couldn't get on to this website to print out a different workout. No big deal. I never finished 2K10 anyway. 2 weeks and then I'll switch to something different.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
I've lost 4 pounds since I started on 1/4! I hadn't realized-what a nice surprise on Sunday when I put on my 'waytoo tight' jeans and they fit. Almost loose!!
Isn't it great when that happens! Congrats.
I am in my 3rd week of 2K10 and it is a great mix of BW, DB, KB exercises. The intervals are exhausting. Keep up the great work. Diet is the key.
Concetta
Old 02-26-2010, 07:07 PM

2/26/10
I didn't workout today. However, I spent 80 minutes shoveling this unrelenting snow. It was so heavy. Anyway, I figure that could count as a workout since I must have done a hundred squats just to lift the stuff up with the shovel not tomention the upper body work. Tomorrow I do workout 5 of TT2K10 and then Monday start with the Transformation series. I'm excited and scared.

As for diet- I'm still eating really clean. I have no idea how many calories I"m eating. I mean, do you really ever know? Only your body knows. I do know that I have passed up a lot of trigger foods and have felt good about it. We had cupcakes in the house this week and I didn't even have a taste of the icing. I also experimented with a day of higher carbs and I find that I feel better when I don't eat too many starchy foods. But sometimes when I eat pro/veggie meals I get carb cravings after. I'm not sure what to do about that.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:26 PM

By the way...did I mention how brutally great lunges (+ 1/2) followed by renegade rows are???? Holy Cow! I never grunt in the gym and yesterday I didn't even care! How cool is that combo?
Old 03-01-2010, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieD View Post
By the way...did I mention how brutally great lunges (+ 1/2) followed by renegade rows are???? Holy Cow! I never grunt in the gym and yesterday I didn't even care! How cool is that combo?
I completely agree-brutally great!
Old 03-02-2010, 12:50 PM

I started TT Transformation this week. Actually, today. I was supposed to start yesterday but I didn't get up on time. I'm going to do the second workout tomorrow instead of leaving a day between. This should be okay?
Old 03-03-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
I started TT Transformation this week. Actually, today. I was supposed to start yesterday but I didn't get up on time. I'm going to do the second workout tomorrow instead of leaving a day between. This should be okay?
I have done the same with no ill effects.
Concetta
Old 03-03-2010, 12:43 PM

Back to back worked out fine. Well, I'm pretty tired right now but I don't know if my workouts have that much to do with it. My back is still achy from shoveling last week. I thought I was doing it right- I guess not!

I'm looking forward to an 'easy' 30-40 min. of something tomorrow and then go hard again on Friday with the 3rd workout of the week.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Back to back worked out fine. Well, I'm pretty tired right now but I don't know if my workouts have that much to do with it. My back is still achy from shoveling last week. I thought I was doing it right- I guess not!

I'm looking forward to an 'easy' 30-40 min. of something tomorrow and then go hard again on Friday with the 3rd workout of the week.
I just wrote this on another thread but these workouts are HARD! Good hard. I haven't been able to stay awake past 8:30! In the late afternoons I'm thinking that there is no possible way I can get up early and workout again. But that's wrong because I feel good agian when I wake up and workout hard.

I ate clean, clean yesterday!!! Oops, change that to clean. I had a square of Green & Blacks Organic dark chocolate (85%) after dinner. Just kidding about the clean stuff. One square is fine in my book.

I made an appt. to have my body fat tested at my gym. It's next Wednesday. It's bio-electrical impedence but it's better than me guessing what I might be. My guess, though, is 20-21%. We'll see. I also looked into BOD POD. There is one about 30 min. away at Rutgers University. I don't know if that is necessary but that would be fun to do.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:56 PM

Speaking of tired, I have been so tired I can not keep my head into work today, I just want to go home and take a nap. Whats with that? i am 56 and I have lost 30lbs in 7 weeks and have more energy for the most part since starting TT, but I feel druged today