TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2010, 07:01 PM

Good for you.....Just keep thinking along those lines and you will reach
your goals....

Cheers
Ma
Old 01-09-2010, 08:35 PM

Great job at the party - and it 's all about balance!
Lucky you to have Andy watching over you - he is awesome! I'm sure you will do well.
Jori
Old 01-10-2010, 09:14 PM

Thanks Ma and Jori! The support means more than you know
I love knowing that there is a place to get the support you need when its hard to come by at home. When a spouse isn't into changing themselves it makes it hard because they aren't on the same page with you, and don't realize what it takes physically and mentally to make a transformation. So again, I thank you

Ran an easy 35min today on tread and I weighed (again) 128.8 yay!

My goal for Friday morning 127.0. I havent seen that number in, well probably about a year. 100% with my diet for the rest of the week, and
Surviving the flight(I'm not a fan of flying) Friday morning to Florida(warm up please, although 60's well feel like the 90's compared to this fridgid Chicago weather-burrrrrr!)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 06:10 PM

Just finished up my workout. Felt good

Blender drink this morning:
Almond milk
Spinach
Lemon fish oil(Carlson's)
Chocolate Whey
3/4 banana
1/2c frozen peaches

mmmmm.... pretty tasty

Trying to decide if I should focus on fat loss the remaining 11 weeks or switch to a mass building one 1/2 way through. If I loose a minimum of 1 pound a week for the remaining transformation, it will put me at 118. Great but its not about how much I weigh. Its all about body comp. I had been 115-118 for years and years but BF was way too high at that weight. Ive heavy lifted the past year an def put on some muscle. Sorry...Im thinking out loud ... My goal is 15%BF-ripped, if I can hold on to all of my lbm(about 97lbs currently)then I could easily stick with just fat loss for this transformation.
What does everyone else think???
Old 01-12-2010, 04:19 PM

Went to the gym today-Ugh!!! I cant stand the crowds but...I did run into some old friends I haven't seen in a while so that made it worth the trip. I was going to put my membership on hibernate for the next few months till the unmotivated resolution goers clear out but it really was nice to just be there. I did 10 min or so on the glider thing (whatever its called), did some decline ab stuff with a 35 lb. plate and(oops!) did 2 somewhat easy sets of bench press. I did them yesterday (I know, I know) but I felt good and they were for fun-its my fun exercise day right??? Lol Then I finished up with 20 min on stair climber(easy).

I think I'm going to switch over to the Craig's TT Transformation workout. I need to look at it a little closer and see if I can manage to wing it at the gym with the crowds. I'll see which day seems best for the gym. Otherwise I'm sticking to lifting at home and gym for my easy cross training days. Still isn't going to make some workout partners happy but I'm on a mission. This is MY deal. I cannot be accountable in the gym for anyone else but me right now. I know it sounds harsh but I cant stand around yapping or taking long rest periods on my TT days.

3 days till TDL
Weighed (again) 128.2 (-4.4)
Old 01-13-2010, 05:51 PM

Changed my mind after Craigs blue print e-mail. I just did the Hard-Core Fat Loss...Thanks Craig!
It kicked my a$$!!!

I didn't like having to change the bench on the 2nd superset but it was very effective for maxing me out. And for some reason I have never done deadlifts only RDL's. WOW! At first I thought the weight I chose was too light. um, not so much! I really paid attention to form but lower back was feeling it for sure-especially after 3 sets of 20.

Diet has been going well-Last night I drooled over my husbands Subway sandwich...especially the cheese and herb bread-Damn him!

Going to measure tomorrow- crossing my fingers for some good results!
Old 01-13-2010, 09:48 PM

Smile

Can't wait to see your before and after pics. You are kicking butt and its only been a few weeks.

Keep up the good work

* Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:40 PM

Default Amazing!

Hello! I'm new here. Reading your post really gives me hope.... Good luck!!

Rach
Old 01-14-2010, 08:34 PM

Hi Fiona and Rach Yes when I have mind put to it I can really hit it hard. R either of you doing the contest? Rach, I know u said u just started- hows it going? I do REALLY need to put my pic's up!!!

I have been super busy trying to get ready for the TDL event in Tampa and now of all things to happen, my 2 year old and I have the stomach flu!!! This couldn't happen at a worse time. Last night was horrible- no sleep, throwing up, blah blah blah... Really?! Why me now??? I just pray that my 4 year old, 13 year old and husband don't get it. Tomorrow is a new day and all I can do is cross my fingers this virus blows over by 6am!

I did get on the scale (haha) completly dehydrated-125.6 lol I obviously don't take that number seriously by anymeans and didnt even contemplate measuring. I think I'll hold off till next week when my body is back to normal.

I absolutly did not workout today. I might be crazy but not that crazy lol. Managed to have a bowl of Cheerios(thats it all day)...I have a taste for something sweet-actually I have been wanting a milkshake all day. When I have an upset stomach, sweet things seem to be the only appetizing things to me but I decided Gatoraid would be a better choice

I probably wont be around the computer for the next few days but everyone keep up their awesome work!!! Don't let anything get in the way of a dream!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:53 PM

Smile

Hey Daisy

Yep I am doing TC7 - I started this week.

I am the same as you once I set my mind to something I do it and usually to the extreme. So no doubt you will do very well. Just don't forget to stop and smell the roses every now and then.

* Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer.