TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2010, 02:47 PM

Hey all, please watch Pisces Progress for me and help her out whenever you can :-)
(It's my friend Andrea)
Jori
Old 01-07-2010, 12:38 PM

Glad to have you with me on 2K10, Jori! I haven't done the workout C yet, but didn't realize it was a foam roller one. Ooops....mine is at home and there's no bloody way I'll be able to use it there with 3 dogs and 4 cats around all the time! I guess I may have to try something else tonight, but I'll take a look. I wish my gym were equipped with all that good stuff, too! Such a pain to take my KB back and forth and now my foam roller too! I'm sure I can use a good roll, though! Was pretty sore yesterday!

"Live for yourself...there's no one else more worth living for"

-Lyrics from "Anthem" by Rush
Old 01-07-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkle View Post
Glad to have you with me on 2K10, Jori! I haven't done the workout C yet, but didn't realize it was a foam roller one. Ooops....mine is at home and there's no bloody way I'll be able to use it there with 3 dogs and 4 cats around all the time! I guess I may have to try something else tonight, but I'll take a look. I wish my gym were equipped with all that good stuff, too! Such a pain to take my KB back and forth and now my foam roller too! I'm sure I can use a good roll, though! Was pretty sore yesterday!
I actually got the trainers at my gym to let me store my KB there :-) and yesterday when I was out, I found a smaller size foam roller for $20. It fits in my gym bag, so it's easy to tote around with me. Maybe you could find a smaller foam roller, too?
Old 01-07-2010, 03:43 PM

It's snowing here and should start blowing sometime soon. Should be interesting to see if I can get out of the house to the gym tomorrow.

Went to the gym this am and did WO Day 4 of 2K10. Still sore so I added foam rolling in at the end of today's WO.

Later!
Jori
Old 01-07-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by run26neys View Post
It's snowing here and should start blowing sometime soon. Should be interesting to see if I can get out of the house to the gym tomorrow.

Went to the gym this am and did WO Day 4 of 2K10. Still sore so I added foam rolling in at the end of today's WO.

Later!
Jori
BLOWING HERE..............COM'IN ATCHA..............................
Old 01-07-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
BLOWING HERE..............COM'IN ATCHA..............................
No thanks! You can keep it!
Old 01-07-2010, 11:40 PM

Hi Jori,
I will start TK 10 Monday.
Have just been doing Lunge jumps and Squat jumps and Pullups to knee
raises to get into it before I start...I like to do that before I start a new program so I don't have to think about the exercise too much and wonder
how my form is...

You and Crystal got a good start already, keep it going.. Your weather is lousy!!!!!!
Cheers
Ma
Old 01-08-2010, 09:34 AM

Angry

Hope you and your new partners can make it to the gym today.............you should have, what we already got.............sounds like Ksmall got it too....................hate this weather!
Old 01-08-2010, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by run26neys View Post
I actually got the trainers at my gym to let me store my KB there :-) and yesterday when I was out, I found a smaller size foam roller for $20. It fits in my gym bag, so it's easy to tote around with me. Maybe you could find a smaller foam roller, too?
I have a pretty small one but it's still not all that easy to lug around! LOL

"Live for yourself...there's no one else more worth living for"

-Lyrics from "Anthem" by Rush
Old 01-08-2010, 07:23 PM

Ok, so I watched Craig's video on the 5 best chest exercises and have decided that I need to get those darned blast straps. More stuff to lug into the gym :-)

Today was day 5 of 2K10 and it wasn't too bad. I thought I would struggle with the burpee/chin up combos, but they were ok. I must have built them up to being something really difficult after having watched Andy's video of himself doing them. I was thinking that I would struggle to keep up with him and his nutbagging!

All in all, a good day. We never did get the horrible blowing and drifting snow, either.

Jori