TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2010, 09:57 AM

Default Hittin 20 in 10

Hi All,

For those of you who may not know me, my name is Jori. I am half of run26neys - with the other half being my hubby, Mike.

We plan to enter this coming week end - maybe the 8th? Or the 9th? and it will be the third contest for the both of us. We both completed TC4 and I completed TC6. Mike started TC6, but was re-assigned at work and his schedule didn't lend to being able to finish the contest. Anyways, here I am, at least for another contest! If you're curious about me, I post in the workout journals when not in the contest forums. I have been around TT for about a year now and it's some good stuff! Addicting!

Take a look for some friends of mine who have just joined and are coming along for the ride. Please check up on them and offer some encouragement if you can. I'm not sure if they have started threads yet, but I will post links to them when they get going. Their names are Tina, Andrea and Stacey.

Time to get going. Kids need to go back to school and I need to get back inthe gym. I have taken most of December off (for various reasons, health being one - but I am fine). Today I will be starting TT2K10 and just giving it a light go-around to get the feel for it. Next week I will hit it hard when I am fully in the contest.

Oh year, the title of my thread. I would really like to hit 20% Body Fat in 2010, so there's my goal for the contest!

See ya around the forums!

Jori
Old 01-04-2010, 01:42 PM

Good to see back for TC7 Jori! You did excellent during the last contest and I have no doubt you'll reach that 20% goal. There seem to quite a few new "faces" in TC7 which is great, but it's also good to see a few familiar ones coming back too.

The "animal-sounds" thread you started on Facebook still cracks me up when I think about it!

Find me on Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
Good to see back for TC7 Jori! You did excellent during the last contest and I have no doubt you'll reach that 20% goal. There seem to quite a few new "faces" in TC7 which is great, but it's also good to see a few familiar ones coming back too.

The "animal-sounds" thread you started on Facebook still cracks me up when I think about it!

Glad to see you back, too, Waleed!

I'm glad I was able to give you a chuckle! I was just bored when I started that and it turned out to be so much fun!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:33 PM

That's awesome you got some friends to join in with you and mike for this one. Best of success here (but you already look great)...
Old 01-05-2010, 12:29 PM

Hey Jori,
Good to see you are up and running already....
20% BF should be real doable for you, you looked so great last contest.

Good Luck,
Cheers
Ma
Old 01-05-2010, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minexdy1013 View Post
That's awesome you got some friends to join in with you and mike for this one. Best of success here (but you already look great)...
Thanks, Andy!
It's great to see others in the gym working out and be able to share TT stories with them!
Jori
Old 01-05-2010, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minexdy1013 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
Hey Jori,
Good to see you are up and running already....
20% BF should be real doable for you, you looked so great last contest.

Good Luck,
Cheers
Ma
Thanks, Ma. I don't know if I would call what I am doing "up & running" since I am only going through 2K10 by doing one set this week...but It's a start! Everyone starts somewhere, right?
I think I can do 20%. It's just coming down to serious food focus and I need to see if I have it in me to be so disciplined. My diet isn't so bad, but I might have to get to some serious focus on the calories and % mix of fats/carbs/protein. If I don't hit it, I'll just keep trying. At least I have mostly cut out the wine and chips (sigh).
Gotta have goals....
Jori
Old 01-05-2010, 03:01 PM

I love your handle of 20 in 10 just like the year. Very imaginative. Good luck on the contest.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larmer View Post
I love your handle of 20 in 10 just like the year. Very imaginative. Good luck on the contest.
Thanks!

Jori
Old 01-06-2010, 02:57 PM

Yowie-zowie. I've got the DOMS.

I did workout 3 of 2K10 today, which was stretching and foam rolling. Just about cried on the foam roller. But, the up-side is that I expect it all to get better from here :-)

Seems like whenever I think I am getting in shape, I start a new work out and get sore all over again!

I picked up a "baby" KB on the way home from the gym so I can do the one-arm swings & snatches next week without worrying about too much strain on my shoulder, since I have been feeling like it might have some issues in the past few months. At this point, it's good so I don't want to tempt fate. I already have a larger one, but I use that for swings (with both arms). I also picked up a small foam roller to carry back & forth to the gym. I took my large one today and it was such a pain dragging it in there. The new baby foam roller will fit in my gym bag nicely.

Feeling good about things! My birthday is later this month and I am really excited to be going into it in much better shape than I was last year!

Jori