TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2010, 10:42 AM

Talking

Check in for week 4!! During oms I STILL managed to lose weight and 2 1/4"!! Whoop whoop! I switched to Booty for life weeks 5-8 workout, tho I'll prolly only use it for 3 weeks, me and my exercise ADD lol. Probably TT for Abs or AAA abs or something like that so get an even MORE chiseled mis section for my trip to TX Mar 12 for my bday the 20th. Here's my current measurements:

Arms: 10 3/4 (-1/4)
Bust: 33 1/2 (-3/4, siiiiigh)
Ribs: 29 1/2 (same)
Waist: 27 3/4 (-1/4)
Bellybutton: 31 3/4 (-1/4)
Hips: 33 3/4 (-1/4)
Butt: 37 1/4 (same)
Thighs: 22 (-1/4)
Above knee: 15 3/4 (-1/4)
Calves: 14 1/2 (same)
Weight: 129.8
BF: 21.6 (-.8)

Sooooo yeah I'm pluggin along fabulously!! Thigh highs are ALREADY lookin gooood on me, now I'm aiming for a new bikini, heh heh. Glad spring is right around the corner for all the fresh fruits and veggies that come along with it, none of this bland foreign fruit. Uck. Time to go do my Insanity intervals!! Then protein smoothie. Ahhhh my body feels SOOOO much better on raw foods and no meat!! Have a GREAT weight and inch loss week everyone!!
- Helen Keller

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to
start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
- Kate Moss

http://www.facebook.com/#/grrpurr75?ref=profile
Old 02-04-2010, 10:45 AM

Quick post, I got my food processor, a new blender, and dehydrator yesterday so I'm ready to go raw! I have a TON of yummy sounding recipes and am gonna hit the health food store today, cheaper then our giant grocery store. I'll let ya know how it goes.
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 02-25-2010, 10:23 AM

Default Raw-colate "muffins"

Everyone on fb seems to love this recipe and goodness knows IIIII chow on it!! Give it a try, quick and easy!!
*1/2 c each macadamia nuts, almonds (soaked in water for 4-6 hrs. Makes em softer), and dates.
I use dried medjool dates, those also will need to be soaked cuz they're too hard otherwise. However I'm know reg stores have reg dates too. Need them to stick everything together. You have to take the pit out (by hand is easier then cutting) and pack the dates into the 1/2 c so you get enough, for me that's about 6 large ones.
*The proper recipe then calls for 1/4 teaspoon each of nutmeg & cardamon, I just use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
*Proper recipe calls for 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs, I just use a couple spoons of Hershey's Special dark 100% cacao powder. Its like $3, way cheaper then nibs at the healh food store!
* Toss everything all at once into a food processor (don't think a blender will be strong enough, unless you half the recipe perhaps.) I alternate between hi n low speed til I get it ground up how I like it, a minute or 2. Looks like it makes about 2 cups, toss it in a little tupperware n keep it in the fridge - mmmmmm its like cookie dough or crunched up oreos!!! The first time I made this I also added a cople drops of vanilla too, made it more cookie doughy, whereas this way tastes more oreo-y. Lots of ways to experiment with it!!
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 03-08-2010, 10:48 AM

AH I've finally busted thru this plateau I've been sitting at! Part of it is I've been lifting heavier and heavier weights, every workouts is a new personal best, and now its finally starting to warm up here in Indiana and I've been hitting the trails. A little tweaking to my diet and things are happening again. I have a huge tent party this weekend to kick off the month's bday activities, next week being my ACTUAL bday, then the week after march 25th I head to texas! I think my contest is technically supposed to end mar 27th, but we're heading to Carlsbad Caverns, a 3-4 hr drive from El paso, that day, so I'm just gonna end my contest the 26th, while Carl's at work I can take my pics in the hotel room then post em when I get home the 30th. Unless I can figure out his super fancy big computer lol. Anyway, speaking of which, time to hit my workout for the day! TT Judgement Day rooooocks!!!
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 03-08-2010, 01:00 PM

Default woo hoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrpurr75 View Post
AH I've finally busted thru this plateau I've been sitting at! Part of it is I've been lifting heavier and heavier weights, every workouts is a new personal best, and now its finally starting to warm up here in Indiana and I've been hitting the trails. A little tweaking to my diet and things are happening again. I have a huge tent party this weekend to kick off the month's bday activities, next week being my ACTUAL bday, then the week after march 25th I head to texas! I think my contest is technically supposed to end mar 27th, but we're heading to Carlsbad Caverns, a 3-4 hr drive from El paso, that day, so I'm just gonna end my contest the 26th, while Carl's at work I can take my pics in the hotel room then post em when I get home the 30th. Unless I can figure out his super fancy big computer lol. Anyway, speaking of which, time to hit my workout for the day! TT Judgement Day rooooocks!!!
good for you on breaking through the plateau! I am at one right now myself so I am really tighening the belt on my nutrition, adding another day of ESE and getting ready for judgement day myself next week. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures!
Old 03-31-2010, 10:30 AM

Well my contest ended saturday, I was in TX and just got back yest, so I should have them and my essay up tomorrow. Battling some nasty bronchitis, and of course the carl drama. Ahh but spring has arrived here in Indiana, gonna go for a WALK today since running prolly isnt wise!
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 04-09-2010, 11:11 AM

K y'all i posted my after pics n stats. nothing too impressive but im on my merry way!! still be rocking the bikini this summer!!
- Helen Keller

start over."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

- Kate Moss

Old 04-09-2010, 03:03 PM

Just saw your post and you look really good! I can tell a huge difference in the before & afters. Nothing to sneeze at (no pun intended).
Keep it up...

I read somewhere that if you have thyroid probs you need to stay away from Creatine. Can't remember where I read this, though.
Jori
Old 04-09-2010, 06:19 PM

You look five years younger in your "after" photo - no joke! You did so well considering all that you went through.

I hope you'll be around for TC8 - it won't be the same without you if you're not!