TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2010, 02:03 PM

Hey stranger!
Welcome to the party, eh?
Jori
Old 01-04-2010, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
Thanks Rob. Can we look forward to some more hilarious avatars during this contest too?

Oh probably, on the avatars, but you'll probably see them most on my thread in the WO Journals, as I am not in TC7.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:32 PM

Good Luck Waleed! Have you decided when you are starting, yet?
Old 01-06-2010, 12:43 PM

First workout of 2010 completed today! I never finished off TT 2K3 at my last attempt so I'm going to start of TC7 with this workout. Today's workout was a warm-up and preparation, a way of letting the body know what's coming. I cut back the weights way back with the goal of getting through the workout, working on form and figuring out what I need to concentrate on.

Nutrition is falling into place and I've cut out the sugar, coffee and most dairy. I'm planning to start on Saturday and I hope to be fully into the swing of things by then.

This contest will be all about finding the right nutrition to burn the fat. I'm going to proportionately increase the amount of veggies I eat, cut back on fruit slightly and of course keep all the other nasties under control.

I'm getting hyped up about TC7 and I'm looking for a strong start this weekend!

Find me on Facebook
Old 01-06-2010, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarwani View Post
First workout of 2010 completed today! I never finished off TT 2K3 at my last attempt so I'm going to start of TC7 with this workout. Today's workout was a warm-up and preparation, a way of letting the body know what's coming. I cut back the weights way back with the goal of getting through the workout, working on form and figuring out what I need to concentrate on.

Nutrition is falling into place and I've cut out the sugar, coffee and most dairy. I'm planning to start on Saturday and I hope to be fully into the swing of things by then.

This contest will be all about finding the right nutrition to burn the fat. I'm going to proportionately increase the amount of veggies I eat, cut back on fruit slightly and of course keep all the other nasties under control.

I'm getting hyped up about TC7 and I'm looking for a strong start this weekend!
Sounding good, Waleed!
I could never cut out my coffee, though.........they say it is good for you 3-4 cups a day............so, i guess I will keep mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My big downfall is the SUGAR !!!!! but I keep working at it!
Old 01-10-2010, 02:14 PM

I've been able to get to the forums as often as I like - I've been busy with work trying to meet a 13 Jan deadline.

Yesterday was my official start day, so today is day 2. Nutrition is falling into place but could be tighten up a bit more. I'm feeling quite inspired by Isabel De Los Rios' program at the moment and am working on cutting out wheat, dairy and everything white. The key to success for me in this contest is going to be nutrition!

I completed my first "competition workout" - 2K3 workout A. I increased the weights somewhat since my warm-up workout and I felt like I got a "good" workout. 2K3-A usually turns my arms to jelly and today was no exception.

I'm planning to catch up with everyone's threads by the end of the week as well as posting my own plans and goals.

It's started and I'm feeling good...