TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Default 7th Contest Rules

1) The 7th Turbulence Training 12-Week Transformation Contest runs from Sunday, December 27th, 2009 to Friday, April 9th, 2010. All transformations must be submitted before midnight, EST, on April 9th, 2010.

The last day to enter if you want to complete a full 12-week Transformation is Friday, January 15th, 2010. You can still enter AFTER that date, but you must finish no later than Friday, April 9th, 2010.

2) To enter the contest:
- You must use Turbulence Training workouts for all 12 weeks to achieve your results.

- You must provide "Before and After" photos via email or by posting them in the Transformation Forum of the Turbulence Training Membership Website.

- All entries must be received before Midnight, EST, Friday, April 9th, 2010.

- You must use Turbulence Training workouts for 12 weeks, submit a before and after photo, write a minimum 300 word essay, and email the photos and essay to TurbulenceTraining.com or post the photos and essay on the Turbulence Training forum.

3) You must take "Before" photos on Day 1 and "After" photos on Day 84. All photos must include your face and a newspaper from the current date in order for your transformation to be entered into the contest. There are NO exceptions.

To view a sample of proper photo documentation, visit this link:

=> http://transformationcontest.com/adam.shtml

4) Photos can be posted in the Turbulence Training Membership Website Transformation Forum or can be entered by email (see details below).

It is highly recommended for your success to post your photos, workouts, and nutrition in a training journal in the Turbulence Training Membership forum.

Recording your photos, workouts, and nutrition will dramatically increase your chances of losing fat and reaching your goals because of the power of social support found on the forums.

5) In addition to providing Before & After photos, each contestant must write a 300 word essay on their before and after success story. This can be posted on the forum or sent by email.

6) The Transformation Contest will be judged by Craig Ballantyne and voting may be opened to the public.

By entering this Contest, each winner of a contest prize consents to the use of his/her name, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation.

7) Prizes are as follows:

There will be a male category and female category. Each category will reward the following prizes.
1st Place Grand Prize - $1000 plus a 3-Year Platinum TT Membership

2nd Place - $500 plus a 2-Year Platinum TT Membership

3rd Place - $250 plus a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership
8) The Contest Sponsor's rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.

9) Entering by Email

To enter photos by email, send to:

Support (AT) TurbulenceTraining.helpserve.com

All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.

Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.

* If you enter, you may be added to the Turbulence Training email marketing list.

10) The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.

The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Challenge. The Contest Sponsor may, if consent was given during registration, also contact you from time to time with information about other ways you can lose weight.

The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form. For more information about our privacy practices or to obtain a copy of our Privacy Policy, visit www.TurbulenceTraining.com.

By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited the taking of a urine test or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.

This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.

Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.

Old 12-27-2009, 03:17 PM

Exclamation error message registering

I tried to register for contest #7 but it is giving me a error message saying that I am already on the list for subscription? I did do the tt contest #6 but I need to re register for #7.

Please advice
thanks
chefquak
Old 12-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Administrator

Its just one list. Once you've joined it once, then you are on it until you remove yourself.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:42 AM

Will there be an offer of a free 6 month membership if one is successful at completing this TC?

I am asking for a friend who missed the deadline for the previous TC. I assume no as there is no reference but I thought I would double check.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Administrator

No, there is not.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:46 AM

Default Registration Help

Craig,
Where do you register for the contest? Is there a link or do you just post your info on the forum?

Thanks,
Denise
Old 12-28-2009, 11:49 AM
Administrator

www.transformationcontest.com/rules.shtml
Old 12-28-2009, 04:33 PM

Thanks, just signed up
Old 12-30-2009, 12:59 PM

Question What"s next

OK I signed up for the contest (at least it says I have) I am ready to get started but do not know what to do next. Does anyone know?
Do I just start working out with the program I have and keep track of my progress? Please advise. Theresa
Old 12-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Administrator

Hi Theresa,

Sorry for the confusion.

Once you are ready to get started, you don't have to "officially" do anything but take your before photo, do the program for 12 weeks, take your after photo, write your 300 word essay, and then send that in before the end of the contest.

However, the majority of our past winners have started a "thread" (aka transformation journal) here in this forum where they update daily/weekly with their progress, and also ask others for help with specific questions.

(I check in on these journals as much as I can, but if you need specific workout or nutrition advice, its better to post directly in the training or nutrition forum.)

Research shows that posting on a regular basis helps women get more results in their weight loss program, so I encourage as much recording as possible - and that also helps you learn a lot about your body and how it responds to certain exercises, foods, programs, etc.

So hopefully you have time to start a journal, and I know you'll get even more out of the program when you do that.

Thanks for asking that question, I should have covered it earlier.

I know other past TT transformers will have their own recommendations, so hopefully they will chime in.

Thanks again!

Craig